Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Battle of the First Four 2
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
[quote name="raptorix" date=2016-01-17 00:38:11] Congrats Water for making us work our butts off for that last minute flip! [/quote] Agreed! You can only imagine how insane our efforts were to try and budge the ocean. You definitely put up an AMAZING fight. And, what else is there to say about earth other than it is really really difficult to move a mountain! Hope your poprocks is enjoying his well deserved nap up there at the top.
raptorix wrote on 2016-01-17:
Congrats Water for making us work our butts off for that last minute flip!

Agreed! You can only imagine how insane our efforts were to try and budge the ocean. You definitely put up an AMAZING fight.

And, what else is there to say about earth other than it is really really difficult to move a mountain! Hope your poprocks is enjoying his well deserved nap up there at the top.
RU7fXDq.png
aahhhh i'm still in shock!! congrats to all my fellow windies for working so hard - and of course to water, for making it a great fight!! we didn't budge you guys all week, which shows just how strong you guys were~~

and to earth and fire as well, for a fun push overall!! enjoy your well earned rewards~

I'm really hoping we can get someone to officially state how many dragons were exalted overall this week! otherwise, maybe the flights could pull together whatever numbers we have?

From Kite Records (our inflight raffle dragon counter), we Windies exalted 22840 dragons - and that's a work in progress number, since lots of people haven't submitted their dragons to KR yet, and loads of others don't submit to KR at all!!

edit: not sure if that number includes any of our public buy dragons or not!

aahhhh i'm still in shock!! congrats to all my fellow windies for working so hard - and of course to water, for making it a great fight!! we didn't budge you guys all week, which shows just how strong you guys were~~

and to earth and fire as well, for a fun push overall!! enjoy your well earned rewards~

I'm really hoping we can get someone to officially state how many dragons were exalted overall this week! otherwise, maybe the flights could pull together whatever numbers we have?

From Kite Records (our inflight raffle dragon counter), we Windies exalted 22840 dragons - and that's a work in progress number, since lots of people haven't submitted their dragons to KR yet, and loads of others don't submit to KR at all!!

edit: not sure if that number includes any of our public buy dragons or not!

Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
Congrats Earth, Wind and Water! Especially Wind - that was EPIC!
Congrats Earth, Wind and Water! Especially Wind - that was EPIC!
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
Good job to earth and wind. Definitely didn't expect that last-minute flip, windies, you guys did well.
Good job to earth and wind. Definitely didn't expect that last-minute flip, windies, you guys did well.
cvhDu9P.gif
Congrats on that clutch second place flip Wind! And thanks to both the windies and droplets for the fun battle <3
Congrats on that clutch second place flip Wind! And thanks to both the windies and droplets for the fun battle <3
Q1Z6W1A.png
Congrats everyone! Earth did a fantastic job c:
And also great effort from Wind in these last seconds, woah!
Congrats everyone! Earth did a fantastic job c:
And also great effort from Wind in these last seconds, woah!
Gammass.gif
@skyarising some official numbers would be amazing!

looking at earth's pb total and what we have for the IFR so far, our total is 19163 dragons! however, we are of course in the same situation where we're waiting for people to input their data into the IFR form, so i will update you with our final total later c:
@skyarising some official numbers would be amazing!

looking at earth's pb total and what we have for the IFR so far, our total is 19163 dragons! however, we are of course in the same situation where we're waiting for people to input their data into the IFR form, so i will update you with our final total later c:
aw73viX.pngdLHxXG7.pngOzQVulI.pngzMF4DBk.pngKnULbgz.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/dhMeAzK.gif[/img] Well done everyone, it was a fun battle!
dhMeAzK.gif

Well done everyone, it was a fun battle!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@asterope

yay, i'd love to see the updated numbers later! i'll keep an eye on Kite Records too, and see how much that changes in the next day or so.

i wasn't involved with wind's public buy, just the guilds, so i'm not sure how many PB dragons we had that would need to be added to our total! lots, probably, but only the people in charge of PB would have an idea of the numbers~

(i'd ping the PB leads here, but, uh, i figure it's best to let them rest for a bit before bugging them about numbers, haha. they worked really hard!!)
@asterope

yay, i'd love to see the updated numbers later! i'll keep an eye on Kite Records too, and see how much that changes in the next day or so.

i wasn't involved with wind's public buy, just the guilds, so i'm not sure how many PB dragons we had that would need to be added to our total! lots, probably, but only the people in charge of PB would have an idea of the numbers~

(i'd ping the PB leads here, but, uh, i figure it's best to let them rest for a bit before bugging them about numbers, haha. they worked really hard!!)
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
No moving mountains here, you were rock steady in first place, Earth! Congratulations with first place, may you snipe tons of Sylvan stuff with your MP discounts. <3

And wow, I never expected we'd actually beat Water. You droplets really made us work for it, and I expected nothing less.

Thanks, everyone, for another great Dom push. I had fun, I hope you had too! =D
No moving mountains here, you were rock steady in first place, Earth! Congratulations with first place, may you snipe tons of Sylvan stuff with your MP discounts. <3

And wow, I never expected we'd actually beat Water. You droplets really made us work for it, and I expected nothing less.

Thanks, everyone, for another great Dom push. I had fun, I hope you had too! =D
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33