Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Battle of the First Four 2
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@patronissimo It MATTERED! You are a snooterstar for staying up till 2 AM! I passed out around 11 pm, myself... @Pachirisu [quote name="Pachirisu" date=2016-01-17 09:54:41] i think exalting the coli helped... i think i also exalted my brain, as i can not find it now. admins, please use my 1 free un-exalt to un-exalt my brain! i would really like it back! [/quote] Ahahahahaha... I honestly felt that way after BotB. That was the first lair cleanout I'd done since joining, and this was the second. I didn't have nearly the time this time as for the Bay, but what a fight! :D @Keera I never thought we'd flip the board tbh. I went to bed thinking we'd have third. It was so cool to see this morning! Congrats on a "rock solid" win for Earth!
@patronissimo It MATTERED! You are a snooterstar for staying up till 2 AM! I passed out around 11 pm, myself...

@Pachirisu
Pachirisu wrote on 2016-01-17:
i think exalting the coli helped... i think i also exalted my brain, as i can not find it now. admins, please use my 1 free un-exalt to un-exalt my brain! i would really like it back!

Ahahahahaha... I honestly felt that way after BotB. That was the first lair cleanout I'd done since joining, and this was the second. I didn't have nearly the time this time as for the Bay, but what a fight! :D

@Keera I never thought we'd flip the board tbh. I went to bed thinking we'd have third. It was so cool to see this morning! Congrats on a "rock solid" win for Earth!
lGriifT.png
@Tonake Ahh that makes me feel better about not selling any of my dragons... And yes I remember your username :D Doing well, being his old grumpy self XD I'm sure deep down though he would welcome a letter from Big/Eunys :P

Also congrats on your pull-ahead of Water!!
@Tonake Ahh that makes me feel better about not selling any of my dragons... And yes I remember your username :D Doing well, being his old grumpy self XD I'm sure deep down though he would welcome a letter from Big/Eunys :P

Also congrats on your pull-ahead of Water!!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33