Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I missed the perfect dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Managed to snag my B-day ID. It was a super tense moment when I was on his page constantly refreshing until he was for sale: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19960802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199609/19960802_350.png[/img] [/url] Triple obs male wildclaw. I find it interesting that he's a triple obs because I literally exalted one yesterday to make lair space for the guy, haha. I also snagged 19968200, but I'll be passing him along to someone else: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19962800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199629/19962800_350.png[/img] [/url] If your B-day is something like 09/07/1995 (I just picked something random) and the dragon is gone, then I encourage you to check out 19959700 (basically, the date with zeroes at the end). The alt ID dragon might still be around for you.
Managed to snag my B-day ID. It was a super tense moment when I was on his page constantly refreshing until he was for sale:

19960802_350.png

Triple obs male wildclaw. I find it interesting that he's a triple obs because I literally exalted one yesterday to make lair space for the guy, haha.

I also snagged 19968200, but I'll be passing him along to someone else:

19962800_350.png

If your B-day is something like 09/07/1995 (I just picked something random) and the dragon is gone, then I encourage you to check out 19959700 (basically, the date with zeroes at the end). The alt ID dragon might still be around for you.
40146_v.gif - Call me Sol

- She/Her

- +0 FR time
I got my year/month/day and since my month and day are the same single digit, it's also the year/day/month dragon. I probably got lucky. The other ones that would have worked are 6 digit basic tundras, both in inactive lairs. The downside is the one I got was expensive because it was an XYY with butterfly.

It's also got okapi and vipera which to me don't look great together, but, I'm not seeing other gene combinations that I like so it's probably staying as-is.
Sigh.
I got my year/month/day and since my month and day are the same single digit, it's also the year/day/month dragon. I probably got lucky. The other ones that would have worked are 6 digit basic tundras, both in inactive lairs. The downside is the one I got was expensive because it was an XYY with butterfly.

It's also got okapi and vipera which to me don't look great together, but, I'm not seeing other gene combinations that I like so it's probably staying as-is.
Sigh.
I was able to get mine...but my SO wasn't so that sucked.
Which inspired me to contact and buy up a bunch of date ID# dragons so they would not be exalted.
In related news, if anyone you know is looking for any of the ones I have on my 5th page...I went over board.
I was able to get mine...but my SO wasn't so that sucked.
Which inspired me to contact and buy up a bunch of date ID# dragons so they would not be exalted.
In related news, if anyone you know is looking for any of the ones I have on my 5th page...I went over board.
Looks like quite a few of you got lucky. Sorry to see some of you had yours exalted.
Looks like quite a few of you got lucky. Sorry to see some of you had yours exalted.
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
light_2.png Looking to buy a copy of Skin: Shadekind. Pm if interested
@Tune

That's a beautiful dragon, nice catch.
@Tune

That's a beautiful dragon, nice catch.
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
I got mine... But now I have someone asking for it with the same BD so idk what to do. Life is hard.
I got mine... But now I have someone asking for it with the same BD so idk what to do. Life is hard.
sIYtCYI.png
@Jokesy

You already know the story about my dragons, All but two ID combinations were exalted.
One is owned by someone who shares the same birthday dragon as I do, and the other I haven't bothered asking for since they have it all dressed up and I can assume that means that they won't want to part with it.

still wish we could get dragons out of exalted status somehow
@Jokesy

You already know the story about my dragons, All but two ID combinations were exalted.
One is owned by someone who shares the same birthday dragon as I do, and the other I haven't bothered asking for since they have it all dressed up and I can assume that means that they won't want to part with it.

still wish we could get dragons out of exalted status somehow
My suggestion threads:
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199103/19910224_350.png[/img] i got mine yesterday... i'm not sure if i'm going to keep her as she is or change her genes/breed. she's kinda weird looking with all those colours, but i also don't have any ideas for what to do with it. she was kind of an impulse buy.
19910224_350.png

i got mine yesterday... i'm not sure if i'm going to keep her as she is or change her genes/breed. she's kinda weird looking with all those colours, but i also don't have any ideas for what to do with it. she was kind of an impulse buy.
@cinnamonspirits

I think she's somewhat pretty. o:
@cinnamonspirits

I think she's somewhat pretty. o:
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
My b-day dragon is 1000 gems, which means I won't get him in a thousand years, unfortunately.

I can only get YY/MM/DD because the month and day of my BD are the same.
My b-day dragon is 1000 gems, which means I won't get him in a thousand years, unfortunately.

I can only get YY/MM/DD because the month and day of my BD are the same.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7