Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [BATTLE HUB] Battle of the First Four!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Kysska I SAID [i]DON'T[/i] EAT THE BADGES!! DON'T!! [i]DON'T!!![/i] [img]http://rack.1.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDE1LzExLzE2LzRjL0NvcmdpU2l0dGluLjU2MTI1LmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/6007f233/fbc/CorgiSitting.gif[/img] TinyGryphon™ Inc is in no way responsible for any resulting nausea or other medical complications caused by the wrongful ingestion of their products!!
@Kysska
I SAID DON'T EAT THE BADGES!! DON'T!! DON'T!!!

CorgiSitting.gif

TinyGryphon™ Inc is in no way responsible for any resulting nausea or other medical complications caused by the wrongful ingestion of their products!!
nXzCm1w.png
Welp...Thats pretty much the log of Battle of the first four 2
Welp...Thats pretty much the log of Battle of the first four 2
JFi2i6o.png
neoJXZJ.png
EarthFamiliars_zpsw7t8nsj2.png
Flight Reps:
Earth: @lizofalltrades, @asterope
Fire: @AristaHolmes, @StrykeSlammerII
Wind: @tonake, @laticat
Water: @rinrar, @Snowbelle

The Battle of the First Four is over, prizes from the Corgi Clubhouse have been distributed and now it's time for me to distribute the prize pot from all the tickets sold. As promised I want to donate the proceeds to dom/flight banks of all participating flights. It's not much (96600 treasure), so I'm doubling it.

50% goes to 1st place winners, Earth.
30% goes to 2nd place winners, Wind.
15% goes to 3rd place winners, Water.
5% goes to 4th place winners, Fire.

Can you guys please tell me who to send the shinies to? :)
Flight Reps:

The Battle of the First Four is over, prizes from the Corgi Clubhouse have been distributed and now it's time for me to distribute the prize pot from all the tickets sold. As promised I want to donate the proceeds to dom/flight banks of all participating flights. It's not much (96600 treasure), so I'm doubling it.

0Uf6byk.pngmentor_badge_may_by_shadowshot9-da0rn7h.png0Uf6byk.png
@Sylwyth oh wow, thank you so much! :o please go ahead and send it to me! n___n
@Sylwyth oh wow, thank you so much! :o please go ahead and send it to me! n___n
aw73viX.pngdLHxXG7.pngOzQVulI.pngzMF4DBk.pngKnULbgz.png
@Sylwyth
I can take our amount, thanks :D
@Sylwyth
I can take our amount, thanks :D
1HDUhks.png
@sylwyth @oldshuck [quote name="Sylwyth" date=2016-01-20 15:28:28] Flight Reps: Earth: @lizofalltrades, @asterope Fire: @AristaHolmes, @StrykeSlammerII Wind: @tonake, @laticat Water: @rinrar, @Snowbelle The Battle of the First Four is over, prizes from the Corgi Clubhouse have been distributed and now it's time for me to distribute the prize pot from all the tickets sold. As promised I want to donate the proceeds to dom/flight banks of all participating flights. It's not much (96600 treasure), so I'm doubling it. 50% goes to 1st place winners, Earth. 30% goes to 2nd place winners, Wind. 15% goes to 3rd place winners, Water. 5% goes to 4th place winners, Fire. Can you guys please tell me who to send the shinies to? :) [/quote]
@sylwyth @oldshuck

Sylwyth wrote on 2016-01-20:
Flight Reps:

Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36