Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beta Buddies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey guys! For all those of you who participated in the Flight Rising Beta Test, come here and say a hello! I've missed seeing all these familiar names around, and am interested to see how you guys are doing after the launch/headstart! I've already seen some of the old powerhouses, (looking at you, Lune,) get start building their revived clans that are sure to be huge, wealthy, and beautiful.
If you've changed your account name, it would be great if you told us what it used to be.
Hey guys! For all those of you who participated in the Flight Rising Beta Test, come here and say a hello! I've missed seeing all these familiar names around, and am interested to see how you guys are doing after the launch/headstart! I've already seen some of the old powerhouses, (looking at you, Lune,) get start building their revived clans that are sure to be huge, wealthy, and beautiful.
If you've changed your account name, it would be great if you told us what it used to be.
Please tag me if you want my attention!
Formerly known as "Bobbina"
Recently came back after a long hiatus, so sorry if I'm new to some things
Lady FallenGems here to welcome you back, beta pal.
Lady FallenGems here to welcome you back, beta pal.
Yay! Fellow Betas! Hey guys. Hows it going?
I love all the changes that have been made so far. Especially the coliseum. They did such a great job of it. What do you guys think of the changes?
Yay! Fellow Betas! Hey guys. Hows it going?
I love all the changes that have been made so far. Especially the coliseum. They did such a great job of it. What do you guys think of the changes?
betaclaw_zps89127286.png
I'm still hanging around; going to have even more golden dragons this time! :D

EDIT: I think some of the coliseum changes are good, but some of them I don't like. The "Meditate Exhaustion" for one thing. :/
It's a status ailment that reduces all physical damage done by a dragon by 75% after it uses meditate... which means it's impossible to get any good breath built up on combat-only dragons, since all they can use if Scratch.
I always thought the breath moves would be free for any dragon to use, with the different levels of breath gain balanced out by other benefits of the moves-- meditate gives the most, and it's straight breath, scratch gives less, but you do damage... that sort of thing. Making it so that ONLY magic-themed dragons can use meditate really limits the options for breath gain for combat dragons (That I have seen, at least), and I don't really like that.
I'm still hanging around; going to have even more golden dragons this time! :D

EDIT: I think some of the coliseum changes are good, but some of them I don't like. The "Meditate Exhaustion" for one thing. :/
It's a status ailment that reduces all physical damage done by a dragon by 75% after it uses meditate... which means it's impossible to get any good breath built up on combat-only dragons, since all they can use if Scratch.
I always thought the breath moves would be free for any dragon to use, with the different levels of breath gain balanced out by other benefits of the moves-- meditate gives the most, and it's straight breath, scratch gives less, but you do damage... that sort of thing. Making it so that ONLY magic-themed dragons can use meditate really limits the options for breath gain for combat dragons (That I have seen, at least), and I don't really like that.
ZT1GQLd.png
*peeks in* someone say plauge myth :D? *waves to everyone* hellooo
*peeks in* someone say plauge myth :D? *waves to everyone* hellooo
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
I agree with you on that Tunesmith. I was quite confused when I saw that status the first time. Hopefully there will be an upgrade to that starting move though. Scratch is a bit underwhelming.
I agree with you on that Tunesmith. I was quite confused when I saw that status the first time. Hopefully there will be an upgrade to that starting move though. Scratch is a bit underwhelming.
betaclaw_zps89127286.png
the coliseum changes are something to get used to, the toughness of it all. But the animations such as the jumping and the attacks are quite cool :)

other changes are some of the graphics, the logo feels a bit cartoony to me lol, oh well, just things to get used to
the coliseum changes are something to get used to, the toughness of it all. But the animations such as the jumping and the attacks are quite cool :)

other changes are some of the graphics, the logo feels a bit cartoony to me lol, oh well, just things to get used to
*wavewave!*
*wavewave!*
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
a wild lune appears
a wild lune appears
Hello :) I was here in Beta. Or was it Alpha? I don't remember. Sadly, I got super busy with grad school apps and stopped playing. But I kept an eye on things and I'm back now :)
Hello :) I was here in Beta. Or was it Alpha? I don't remember. Sadly, I got super busy with grad school apps and stopped playing. But I kept an eye on things and I'm back now :)
Ducks? [ ] Yes [ ] No
1 2 3 4 5 6 7