Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did the deities react when they came
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@Shadowrew
We're not. We're so very much not XD

It was even worse* back when we were speculating about what kind of fanfiction Arcanist might hypothetically be writing about the other deities (+ self-inserts). Complete with mock-ups of what the fanfic summaries would be.

*worse as in further down the gutter of questionable content. From an entertainment POV it was absolutely hilarious and well worth reading through every single page.
@Shadowrew
We're not. We're so very much not XD

It was even worse* back when we were speculating about what kind of fanfiction Arcanist might hypothetically be writing about the other deities (+ self-inserts). Complete with mock-ups of what the fanfic summaries would be.

*worse as in further down the gutter of questionable content. From an entertainment POV it was absolutely hilarious and well worth reading through every single page.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
@Aryllia

Any links to that? xD
@Aryllia

Any links to that? xD
qioWu9F.pngo9xkHM4.png73sUCnX.pngJVDVBna.pngbz42cD2.png
My sides are rip
I'm pretty sure the only post that hurt worse than this was the "What if Coatl had no leg" one xD

What if there was a world before Sornieth? What if there was a world before this one or across the dimensions from this one where the Shade completely destroyed everything to the point of Oblivion? And our deities are a handful of survivors that blame each other for it's destruction? And they traveled to a point where they thought they could save the world?

Basically, I'm saying
It's Aliens
My sides are rip
I'm pretty sure the only post that hurt worse than this was the "What if Coatl had no leg" one xD

What if there was a world before Sornieth? What if there was a world before this one or across the dimensions from this one where the Shade completely destroyed everything to the point of Oblivion? And our deities are a handful of survivors that blame each other for it's destruction? And they traveled to a point where they thought they could save the world?

Basically, I'm saying
It's Aliens
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
@Crookedjaw
Took some searching since I had forgotten to bookmark it, but I think this is it: what is the arcane sprite reading??
@Crookedjaw
Took some searching since I had forgotten to bookmark it, but I think this is it: what is the arcane sprite reading??
I thought I would get answers but this thread is now just a place of sin.
I thought I would get answers but this thread is now just a place of sin.
21hme.gif
Wk32Y.gif
6nCzq.gif
anvUr.gif
This thread made it to DR. No one dared click on it on site. I wish they had. That cut off though. XD
This thread made it to DR. No one dared click on it on site. I wish they had. That cut off though. XD
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
@Aryllia

Thanks a bunch ^^
@Aryllia

Thanks a bunch ^^
Y'all need Jesus.
Y'all need Jesus.
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
@StellarBlitz
Arcanist for Sornieth Jesus of Smut 2k15! :D
@StellarBlitz
Arcanist for Sornieth Jesus of Smut 2k15! :D
@StellarBlitz Wrong. Who needs Jesus when we have the GLORIOUS PLAGUE MAMA? [img]http://img13.deviantart.net/ecf2/i/2014/364/4/9/plaguebringer_banner_by_theendisnearus-d8bx9td.png[/img]
@StellarBlitz

Wrong. Who needs Jesus when we have the GLORIOUS PLAGUE MAMA?

plaguebringer_banner_by_theendisnearus-d8bx9td.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28