Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shade Flight
1 2
Idk...but I really like the idea and I expanded on it myself, so I sorta wanted to make a thread for it.

Shade Flight Dragons have jet black eyes and the Shade Flight holiday, Miseria Faire, replaces Night of the Nocturne
The Nightmatter is the newest breed of dragon, native to the Despairtouched Ruins, the place where the Shade Flight dwells

The Despairtouched Ruins
The dark and unhabitable areas, made from despair, plundered by the shade and it's followers.

Zone Element
Shade

Reigning God
The Shade

Indigenous Life
Soulweed, Lifestealer

This realm was once a normal area of civilization, but has been plagued by unthinkable darkness, and only the harshest, coldest, and most vile of beings live here. Denizen's eyes are a jet black, making them look eerie and soulless, as they often can be.
Shade dragons are known for hoarding objects of happiness and cheer, trying to keep them away from any normal dragons. Dragons here have one goal, to destroy the world and all happiness along with it.

Subregions
Blighted Plains
These plains were once beautiful and filled with life, but are now dark and vile as the creatures who live here. The harsh wind that whips through the land whispers of dread and despair.

Darktouched Sea
This oily black ocean is the cause of major pollution. Many dead or mutated crawl out of the ocean, only to be forced back into the torture that goes in. You must be really brave to try and live here.

Polluted Forest
The surviving trees and wildlife are rotting and harsh. The boundaries of this forest are well-sealed with layers of thorns which have a poison so harsh there are to outcomes; you become vile as shade or you soul cannot handle it and gets reaped from your body.

Mattermouth
Only the most loyal and vicious of Shade followers make it here. This is literally a place where all land ends.. Dissipating into a void of black nothingness. It is here where the Shade and its followers thrive, protecting the void and keeping their mission ongoing, to destroy the land.
Idk...but I really like the idea and I expanded on it myself, so I sorta wanted to make a thread for it.

Shade Flight Dragons have jet black eyes and the Shade Flight holiday, Miseria Faire, replaces Night of the Nocturne
The Nightmatter is the newest breed of dragon, native to the Despairtouched Ruins, the place where the Shade Flight dwells

The Despairtouched Ruins
The dark and unhabitable areas, made from despair, plundered by the shade and it's followers.

Zone Element
Shade

Reigning God
The Shade

Indigenous Life
Soulweed, Lifestealer

This realm was once a normal area of civilization, but has been plagued by unthinkable darkness, and only the harshest, coldest, and most vile of beings live here. Denizen's eyes are a jet black, making them look eerie and soulless, as they often can be.
Shade dragons are known for hoarding objects of happiness and cheer, trying to keep them away from any normal dragons. Dragons here have one goal, to destroy the world and all happiness along with it.

Subregions
Blighted Plains
These plains were once beautiful and filled with life, but are now dark and vile as the creatures who live here. The harsh wind that whips through the land whispers of dread and despair.

Darktouched Sea
This oily black ocean is the cause of major pollution. Many dead or mutated crawl out of the ocean, only to be forced back into the torture that goes in. You must be really brave to try and live here.

Polluted Forest
The surviving trees and wildlife are rotting and harsh. The boundaries of this forest are well-sealed with layers of thorns which have a poison so harsh there are to outcomes; you become vile as shade or you soul cannot handle it and gets reaped from your body.

Mattermouth
Only the most loyal and vicious of Shade followers make it here. This is literally a place where all land ends.. Dissipating into a void of black nothingness. It is here where the Shade and its followers thrive, protecting the void and keeping their mission ongoing, to destroy the land.
dra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gifZ2YQgjD.gifdra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gif
Nightmatter Dragons

Diet:
Meat

Overview
Nightmatter Dragons are something out of a nightmare. With vicious spikes that ooze with a deadly venom and menacing eyes, these dragons originate from the Despairtouched Ruins. These dragons mostly only live there, and you will see few in other flights.

Physical Attributes
Nightmatter Dragons are fairly large, with vicious spikes, teeth, and claws that ooze the same deathly poison. However, Nightmatter Dragons are also fairly blind, relying more on smell than anything else to seek out their prey.

Social
Nightmatter Dragons prefer living solitarily, but can become used to normal clan life and will eventually hunt in packs if it gets pushed into social confinements.
Nightmatter Dragons can be fiercely loyal despite their bad names and evil-looking, well...them. It's just getting the trust that's hard.

Lairs
Once again, Nightmatter Dragons prefer solitary confinements, and so they will instinctively dig burrows for themselves and no one else. Burrows very far into the earth, where sunshine barely peeks through. There, Nightmatter Dragons decorate lairs with any remains of recent victories; weather bones, horns, pelts, etc.
Nightmatter Dragons

Diet:
Meat

Overview
Nightmatter Dragons are something out of a nightmare. With vicious spikes that ooze with a deadly venom and menacing eyes, these dragons originate from the Despairtouched Ruins. These dragons mostly only live there, and you will see few in other flights.

Physical Attributes
Nightmatter Dragons are fairly large, with vicious spikes, teeth, and claws that ooze the same deathly poison. However, Nightmatter Dragons are also fairly blind, relying more on smell than anything else to seek out their prey.

Social
Nightmatter Dragons prefer living solitarily, but can become used to normal clan life and will eventually hunt in packs if it gets pushed into social confinements.
Nightmatter Dragons can be fiercely loyal despite their bad names and evil-looking, well...them. It's just getting the trust that's hard.

Lairs
Once again, Nightmatter Dragons prefer solitary confinements, and so they will instinctively dig burrows for themselves and no one else. Burrows very far into the earth, where sunshine barely peeks through. There, Nightmatter Dragons decorate lairs with any remains of recent victories; weather bones, horns, pelts, etc.
dra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gifZ2YQgjD.gifdra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gif
I may expand on the Nightmatter Dragons if anyone's interested! Also, I may do (horrible) artwork depicting stuff. XP
I may expand on the Nightmatter Dragons if anyone's interested! Also, I may do (horrible) artwork depicting stuff. XP
Guys please respond I want feedback or something. D:
Guys please respond I want feedback or something. D:
[quote name="ShinyTyphlosion" date=2015-10-03 20:11:41] Shade dragons are known for hoarding objects of happiness and cheer, trying to keep them away from any normal dragons.[/quote] Okay but Just imagine a Shade hatchling and a normal hatchling fighting over a plush doll or something @ShinyTyphlosion
ShinyTyphlosion wrote on 2015-10-03:
Shade dragons are known for hoarding objects of happiness and cheer, trying to keep them away from any normal dragons.
Okay but
Just imagine a Shade hatchling and a normal hatchling fighting over a plush doll or something
@ShinyTyphlosion
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
@CrazyCheerahGirl
:P that sounds right. I mean, it's Shade.
@CrazyCheerahGirl
:P that sounds right. I mean, it's Shade.
I still want more opinions guys D:
I still want more opinions guys D:
@ShinyTyphlosion
This would be so cool! I do think FR needs to expand more on the lore of the shade :)
@ShinyTyphlosion
This would be so cool! I do think FR needs to expand more on the lore of the shade :)
615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png
I need a Nightmatter dragon.
I need a Nightmatter dragon.
H9klr6C.png
o.o

It's the Nothing!!!! You have to name the first even nighmatter g'mork!! XD lol
o.o

It's the Nothing!!!! You have to name the first even nighmatter g'mork!! XD lol
1 2