Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should Light host Battle Royale 2015?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@paintminion Eek! Please try not to spawn any new deities this time.
@paintminion Eek! Please try not to spawn any new deities this time.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@jinian Water can't really give a definite answer until the rules are decided - it's not the dates that concern us so much as what the possible restrictions will be...
@jinian Water can't really give a definite answer until the rules are decided - it's not the dates that concern us so much as what the possible restrictions will be...
@rinrar

Yeah, I get it. It'd be great if Fire and Earth could let us know their opinions on the matter!

Fire: @Phaedra, @AristaHolmes, @KBF, @Lemonade, @Atherin
Earth: @Tikindidragon
@rinrar

Yeah, I get it. It'd be great if Fire and Earth could let us know their opinions on the matter!

@Jinian, @Phaedra

So, I got my hands on the poll results!

Battle Royale Results From Fire!

Do you think Fire should compete?
Yes - 36.9%
No - 39.7%
Depends - 23.4%

If Fire does participate, will you?
Yes - 60.3%
No - 39.7%

Dates
Dec 6-12 - 35.5%
Dec. 13-19 - 42.4%
Dec. 20-26 (NotN) - 30.6%
Dec. 27-Jan. 2 (NotN) - 29.4%
Jan. 3-9 - 47.1%
Jan 10-19 - 40%
None - 4.7%

^_^ the Flight overall seems more interested in participating as fully as possible in Night of the Nocturne and participating in Battle of the First Four
@Jinian, @Phaedra

So, I got my hands on the poll results!

Battle Royale Results From Fire!

Do you think Fire should compete?
Yes - 36.9%
No - 39.7%
Depends - 23.4%

If Fire does participate, will you?
Yes - 60.3%
No - 39.7%

Dates
Dec 6-12 - 35.5%
Dec. 13-19 - 42.4%
Dec. 20-26 (NotN) - 30.6%
Dec. 27-Jan. 2 (NotN) - 29.4%
Jan. 3-9 - 47.1%
Jan 10-19 - 40%
None - 4.7%

^_^ the Flight overall seems more interested in participating as fully as possible in Night of the Nocturne and participating in Battle of the First Four
x0CMhAc.png
KW0BNAW.png
J9uDXUp.png
jP1YKwX.png
Battle of Fire & Ice Dec 2015
Seriously, Wind will participate no matter what the rules, so if it was just my suggested rules that water doesn't like, I am fine with changing them if that is what it takes. Let's agree to what the majority want and get to planning some fun stuff. If we do not have a fixed price, though, it's gonna be chaos, be prepared. Come on ya eggrollers! Why don't you other flights want to just have a fun party with everyone? If you won't play cuz you can't win, you miss 80% of the FUN. [center][img]http://img04.deviantart.net/bf9e/i/2013/230/7/7/windsinger_hugz_by_thessur-d6ir9r3.jpg[/img][/center] [center][i]Art by Thessur[/i][/center]
Seriously, Wind will participate no matter what the rules, so if it was just my suggested rules that water doesn't like, I am fine with changing them if that is what it takes. Let's agree to what the majority want and get to planning some fun stuff.

If we do not have a fixed price, though, it's gonna be chaos, be prepared.

Come on ya eggrollers! Why don't you other flights want to just have a fun party with everyone? If you won't play cuz you can't win, you miss 80% of the FUN.

windsinger_hugz_by_thessur-d6ir9r3.jpg
Art by Thessur

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@KBF Ahh, thank you for posting those here!! <3
@KBF Ahh, thank you for posting those here!! <3
CaaEFO4.png
It's this week's BR planning update!

Wind and Earth are preparing to battle! We still have three maybes, though, which hopefully we're about to sort out.

Fire, I see your poll results -- thank you! But you have a lot of "depends" in there, and my impression before was that what it depended on was date. How are you guys with the current front-running date, January 3-9?

Water, it sounds like Wind is fine with unfixed buy thread prices (madness! :D). Are you in, or do you have other concerns?
Water is in! (Perhaps depending on Fire. Come on, Fire!)

Lightning, could you poll your flight now that science is over, please?
Lightning is out.

Lightning: @epostfix, @deadlyinformant, @impception
Wind: @Paintminion, @Toothless
Water: @rinrar, @snowbelle
Non-participants wanting every update: @Toxa
It's this week's BR planning update!

Wind and Earth are preparing to battle! We still have three maybes, though, which hopefully we're about to sort out.

Fire, I see your poll results -- thank you! But you have a lot of "depends" in there, and my impression before was that what it depended on was date. How are you guys with the current front-running date, January 3-9?

Water, it sounds like Wind is fine with unfixed buy thread prices (madness! :D). Are you in, or do you have other concerns?
Water is in! (Perhaps depending on Fire. Come on, Fire!)

Lightning, could you poll your flight now that science is over, please?
Lightning is out.

Lightning: @epostfix, @deadlyinformant, @impception
Wind: @Paintminion, @Toothless
Water: @rinrar, @snowbelle
Non-participants wanting every update: @Toxa
@jinian

Hm, I remember epostfix saying they already responded with what our flight polled in at. Perhaps I misremember or the PM didn't go through.

Either way! We were all polled on the 18th and we ended up with a 74.4% agreement on not participating this year. So Lightning will not be participating this year!
@jinian

Hm, I remember epostfix saying they already responded with what our flight polled in at. Perhaps I misremember or the PM didn't go through.

Either way! We were all polled on the 18th and we ended up with a 74.4% agreement on not participating this year. So Lightning will not be participating this year!
@DeadlyInformant

Thanks for the update!
@DeadlyInformant

Thanks for the update!
@jinian Sorry, I think I messaged you on Skype saying we weren't going to participate?
@jinian Sorry, I think I messaged you on Skype saying we weren't going to participate?
E6nL5Eq.png Prickly Pear estlin
[they/them/their]
twitter
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17