Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Ice vs Plague
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
@Aequorin

Could you tell us how many dragons were exalted last week, please?
@Aequorin

Could you tell us how many dragons were exalted last week, please?
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
Our inflight raffle hit 35,000 dragons, I think that's a new ice record...
Our inflight raffle hit 35,000 dragons, I think that's a new ice record...
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado
Wow, that's amazing!
Looks like our in-flight raffle has about 22k dragons and 117k levels if I counted right, but I know I didn't enter the majority of mine since having google docs open was slowing down my computer.

Thanks to Ice for such an exciting match!
@Clavicado
Wow, that's amazing!
Looks like our in-flight raffle has about 22k dragons and 117k levels if I counted right, but I know I didn't enter the majority of mine since having google docs open was slowing down my computer.

Thanks to Ice for such an exciting match!
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Scream Yeah a lot of us didn't enter everything, esp during the crazy sprees. Still that's a lot of dergs. (And that there are still SO MANY MORE FOR SALE WHAT)

Got a plague package, thank you! :)

-snugs thread- Can't wait for next time.
@Scream Yeah a lot of us didn't enter everything, esp during the crazy sprees. Still that's a lot of dergs. (And that there are still SO MANY MORE FOR SALE WHAT)

Got a plague package, thank you! :)

-snugs thread- Can't wait for next time.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
I was just going to ask how many dergs each flight ended up sending off to their respective deities at the end there. I know that towards the end, so many people on our side were just booting everything into the Wyrmwound. The dog, the kitchen sink, exalt all the things. I'm down to half of the permas I had! It was a great fight, Ice! :D Now we just need those new colors so I can rebuild!
I was just going to ask how many dergs each flight ended up sending off to their respective deities at the end there. I know that towards the end, so many people on our side were just booting everything into the Wyrmwound. The dog, the kitchen sink, exalt all the things. I'm down to half of the permas I had! It was a great fight, Ice! :D Now we just need those new colors so I can rebuild!
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
I finally have time to come here and say congratulations to Plague! Hope we can do this again in some time in the future! Thankyou so much for the great battle!

Oh man, I hope in the next update we see a number on how many dragons were sent off!
I finally have time to come here and say congratulations to Plague! Hope we can do this again in some time in the future! Thankyou so much for the great battle!

Oh man, I hope in the next update we see a number on how many dragons were sent off!
1MvOLVc.png
gL4dSh6.pngVWJZGEq.pngea4vzUr.png3ucnor0.png
I'm hoping to see the number of exalts too! That would be fab! And great fight, Ice. You scared me towards the end!

Thank you nature for the gift bombs! They've been wonderful! :D
I'm hoping to see the number of exalts too! That would be fab! And great fight, Ice. You scared me towards the end!

Thank you nature for the gift bombs! They've been wonderful! :D

All I have to say to you guys from Plague is -- wow. It was a well-fought battle. Kudos.

And I'm going to rest my poor wrist, and just grind for meat to feed my poor, starving Coli team (and play a bit of Shock Switch to refill my treasure coffers so I can buy a sweet little dragon-girl as a consolation prize. I'm waaaaaay broke after working as an Ice Buy attendant last week).
All I have to say to you guys from Plague is -- wow. It was a well-fought battle. Kudos.

And I'm going to rest my poor wrist, and just grind for meat to feed my poor, starving Coli team (and play a bit of Shock Switch to refill my treasure coffers so I can buy a sweet little dragon-girl as a consolation prize. I'm waaaaaay broke after working as an Ice Buy attendant last week).
HEveOVO.png
@Aequorin -- Can you tell us how many dragons were exalted last week for Ice vs. Plague? Sorry if you already did somewhere and I missed it!
@Aequorin -- Can you tell us how many dragons were exalted last week for Ice vs. Plague? Sorry if you already did somewhere and I missed it!
@Cranberry, as much as I would like to, running those numbers is not something I am able to do right now. Hopefully we can pick back up with Exalted dragon numbers once the rewrite is complete.
@Cranberry, as much as I would like to, running those numbers is not something I am able to do right now. Hopefully we can pick back up with Exalted dragon numbers once the rewrite is complete.
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114