Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 396 397 398 399 400 ... 1399 1400
i love pistachio and periwinkle
i love pistachio and periwinkle
The last thing this colour wheel needs is more blue. Where are the reds, oranges, browns and PURPLES??? I hope Magenta's equally obnoxious sibling, Fuchsia, makes an appearance too. Might even forgive you for all of the blue if it happens ( > _ > )
The last thing this colour wheel needs is more blue. Where are the reds, oranges, browns and PURPLES??? I hope Magenta's equally obnoxious sibling, Fuchsia, makes an appearance too. Might even forgive you for all of the blue if it happens ( > _ > )
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@Greyjoy

I'm little unsure how that would work out to matching up on time schedules though. Thanks for the explanation though, that sounds likely :]
@Greyjoy

I'm little unsure how that would work out to matching up on time schedules though. Thanks for the explanation though, that sounds likely :]
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@RationalParanoia

No!! Never!! Blues and Greens are a must..... I desire this.....
@RationalParanoia

No!! Never!! Blues and Greens are a must..... I desire this.....
PERIWINKLE YESSSS
PERIWINKLE YESSSS
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
@Gathouria - still not impressed, but the greens do need some love. The majority are quite murky, though I'm a sucker for Emerald!
@Gathouria - still not impressed, but the greens do need some love. The majority are quite murky, though I'm a sucker for Emerald!
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia

Personally I'm head over heels for sage-ish colors, which are my favorite color ever... Spring is a tad yellow, avacado is a tad dark. Though I love the blues, I do agree we have quite the coverage in terms of vibrant blues.
@RationalParanoia

Personally I'm head over heels for sage-ish colors, which are my favorite color ever... Spring is a tad yellow, avacado is a tad dark. Though I love the blues, I do agree we have quite the coverage in terms of vibrant blues.
@Gathouria - I like Spring & Avocado. Goldenrod is another favourite, especially as a smoke tert on dark reds/blues (iri/shim).
@Gathouria - I like Spring & Avocado. Goldenrod is another favourite, especially as a smoke tert on dark reds/blues (iri/shim).
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia

Oh, I love them both, but having something around them would be nice. Goldenrod is a good tert! Some of the less dramatic colors are really quite lovely and subtle but effective.
@RationalParanoia

Oh, I love them both, but having something around them would be nice. Goldenrod is a good tert! Some of the less dramatic colors are really quite lovely and subtle but effective.
More blues? I want to see some oranges and greens :(

But periwinkle is nice.
More blues? I want to see some oranges and greens :(

But periwinkle is nice.
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
1 2 ... 396 397 398 399 400 ... 1399 1400