Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 1399 1400
MAJOR QUESTION HERE:
@Undel

will you be eventually transferring over the apparel to this new system, or making new apparel in this system? it would be really cool to see new color options for old apparel (a nice batch of refreshing but familiar fashion without having to completely draw new stuff), or more color options for new apparel in the future.
MAJOR QUESTION HERE:
@Undel

will you be eventually transferring over the apparel to this new system, or making new apparel in this system? it would be really cool to see new color options for old apparel (a nice batch of refreshing but familiar fashion without having to completely draw new stuff), or more color options for new apparel in the future.
[quote name="DianaMoon" date=2015-08-04 14:34:39] You probably answered this already, but I can't find the answer. When hatching an unhatched element/nocturn egg will the new colors be available? Or will they only be available from pre-existing dragons? [/quote] @DianaMoon As mentioned in the first post. Once the new wheel is implemented you can hatch a egg and get the new colors. But right now there is no ETA for the new wheel so everything hatched will still only get the 67 colors.
DianaMoon wrote on 2015-08-04:
You probably answered this already, but I can't find the answer.

When hatching an unhatched element/nocturn egg will the new colors be available? Or will they only be available from pre-existing dragons?
@DianaMoon
As mentioned in the first post. Once the new wheel is implemented you can hatch a egg and get the new colors.
But right now there is no ETA for the new wheel so everything hatched will still only get the 67 colors.
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
[quote name="thefaunprince" date=2015-08-04 14:49:39] MAJOR QUESTION HERE: Undel will you be eventually transferring over the apparel to this new system, or making new apparel in this system? it would be really cool to see new color options for old apparel (a nice batch of refreshing but familiar fashion without having to completely draw new stuff), or more color options for new apparel in the future. [/quote] SECONDING THIS. We really need more blue/green/purple apparel! A blue flowerfall... [i]HNNG.[/i] [s]*proceeds to offer vital organs to the gods/goddesses to make this happen*[/s] [quote name="Tindi11" date=2015-08-04 14:47:20] I even like Beige. :P [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6373467] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63735/6373467_350.png[/img] [/url] @Tindi11 I even like Beige. [i]I EVEN LIKE BEIGE???[/i] [s]What is it with people hating on the Beige? Gauge is getting tearful :'c
thefaunprince wrote on 2015-08-04:
MAJOR QUESTION HERE:
Undel

SECONDING THIS. We really need more blue/green/purple apparel!
A blue flowerfall... HNNG. *proceeds to offer vital organs to the gods/goddesses to make this happen*

Tindi11 wrote on 2015-08-04:
I even like Beige. :P

6373467_350.png

@Tindi11

I even like Beige.
I EVEN LIKE BEIGE???

What is it with people hating on the Beige? Gauge is getting tearful :'c
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature Beige is glorious! I think it's a nice light colour, without being too plain or too neon.
@BeingOfNature Beige is glorious! I think it's a nice light colour, without being too plain or too neon.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@BeingOfNature I'm just seeing you everywhere today... Gauge is gorgeous btw!! C:
@BeingOfNature I'm just seeing you everywhere today... Gauge is gorgeous btw!! C:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
This is great!! I can't wait to see all the new colors!
This is great!! I can't wait to see all the new colors!
IMZbI9C.png[/img]
violet is one of the prettiest colors tho
violet is one of the prettiest colors tho
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
I like violet because it's a challenging color to work with and it opens a lot of possibilities. You can make gorgeous dragons... or really awful ones.
I like violet because it's a challenging color to work with and it opens a lot of possibilities. You can make gorgeous dragons... or really awful ones.
“blaireau’s
@BeingOfNature That was kind of my point! Oh, he's pretty. There, there, Gauge, don't cry. Here's Faolan to make you feel less lonely. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14631046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146311/14631046_350.png[/img] [/url] See? I like it, too! I just hear everyone say it's boring. Honestly, apart from Pepper, I much prefer neutrals for Crystal; otherwise it's overwhelming. Pepper is overwhelming on purpose.
@BeingOfNature

That was kind of my point! Oh, he's pretty. There, there, Gauge, don't cry. Here's Faolan to make you feel less lonely.

14631046_350.png

See? I like it, too! I just hear everyone say it's boring. Honestly, apart from Pepper, I much prefer neutrals for Crystal; otherwise it's overwhelming. Pepper is overwhelming on purpose.
UOE82cg.png5CDWSYQ.jpgtumblr_inline_npdwc6vY5R1qjsxoz_500.gif
Sales: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2870348
@XStormywolfX Ghost is tied to Baldwin, so for Ghost it's probably just a matter of unlocking the level to craft it. Points is tied to another feature so won't be available until that feature is released. [quote name="Undel" date="2013-08-01 20:24:46"]There's no ETA on ghost and points. They're going to be tied into additional features, rather than through the treasure or gem marketplace. Baldwin's Brew is one that folks already sorta know is coming, and that's where you'll craft the ghost tertiary. (No ETA on this!)[/quote]
@XStormywolfX

Ghost is tied to Baldwin, so for Ghost it's probably just a matter of unlocking the level to craft it. Points is tied to another feature so won't be available until that feature is released.
Undel wrote on 2013-08-01 20:24:46:
There's no ETA on ghost and points. They're going to be tied into additional features, rather than through the treasure or gem marketplace. Baldwin's Brew is one that folks already sorta know is coming, and that's where you'll craft the ghost tertiary. (No ETA on this!)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 1399 1400