Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 1399 1400
@Noki But that's the fun of it! I honestly wish they'd update the wheel more often than just this once- shake things up a bit.
@Noki But that's the fun of it! I honestly wish they'd update the wheel more often than just this once- shake things up a bit.
Birdskull%20Mirror_zps4hyji6it.png
@Yotebeth The underbelly type color? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=17&wing=17&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=17&elem=3&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img]
@Yotebeth
The underbelly type color?
dragonpic2.php?body=17&wing=17&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=17&elem=3&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@Eyries
A lot of people have breeding pairs, though, and it would ruin it.
@Eyries
A lot of people have breeding pairs, though, and it would ruin it.
So you mentioned that the old breed colours would be adjusted to match new breed colours. Does this work include all genes or are there only some that need updating?
So you mentioned that the old breed colours would be adjusted to match new breed colours. Does this work include all genes or are there only some that need updating?
I would love to see a hot pink! Seriously, there is no super bright eye-burning pink and that kills me!
I would love to see a hot pink! Seriously, there is no super bright eye-burning pink and that kills me!
tumblr_inline_ot3zdroJ6V1rij2lu_500.png
I'm just so pumped for this
I'm just so pumped for this
@Tharatira
They are adjusting them to work with the new tools they got to make new genes faster, i do believe.
@Tharatira
They are adjusting them to work with the new tools they got to make new genes faster, i do believe.
Antique *U*
Antique *U*
scout_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgenm.png aries_by_xnedra22-d9o6vxc.png tX7E8e6.png
Praying to RNGesus for Robin or Antique.
Praying to RNGesus for Robin or Antique.
@vavvy

You think Magenta isn't already eye-burning bright pink?
Okay XD
@vavvy

You think Magenta isn't already eye-burning bright pink?
Okay XD
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 1399 1400