Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 ... 1399 1400
Cannot wait!
Cannot wait!
ew9u8Xp.png
Finally a release date? HOLY FRIJOLES THE ANTICIPATION IS OVER!!! I'm so excited, you guys don't even know. Now I know just how much more time I have to prepare!! Omg so stoked :D
Finally a release date? HOLY FRIJOLES THE ANTICIPATION IS OVER!!! I'm so excited, you guys don't even know. Now I know just how much more time I have to prepare!! Omg so stoked :D
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
Oh my God I don't know if I like Saffron or Sunset better but I CANNOT WAIT.
Oh my God I don't know if I like Saffron or Sunset better but I CANNOT WAIT.
mwQvb88.jpg
The heck is phthalo???!! xD And how do you SAY it?
The heck is phthalo???!! xD And how do you SAY it?
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
These new colors are really exciting, but I can't help but notice a gap... We now have a strong, saturated version of nearly every main color (blue (ultramarine, sapphire), purple (grape, plum, nightshade), red (ruby), orange (carrot, saffron), etc.), but there is a lack of such a green color. Shamrock is probably closest to primary green but it is quite dark, while radioactive is saturated but rather yellow. I don't know if it's just my display, but it really looks like the remaining greens are noticeably less saturated than other colors. I always thought green was underrepresented and undersaturated before the expansion, and, considering all the new super-saturated colors coming in, this disparity continues. Why the lack of deep green?
These new colors are really exciting, but I can't help but notice a gap... We now have a strong, saturated version of nearly every main color (blue (ultramarine, sapphire), purple (grape, plum, nightshade), red (ruby), orange (carrot, saffron), etc.), but there is a lack of such a green color. Shamrock is probably closest to primary green but it is quite dark, while radioactive is saturated but rather yellow. I don't know if it's just my display, but it really looks like the remaining greens are noticeably less saturated than other colors. I always thought green was underrepresented and undersaturated before the expansion, and, considering all the new super-saturated colors coming in, this disparity continues. Why the lack of deep green?
OK GUYS

Time to check out my sister's hatchery!! Aimed at getting you your new colours as much as possible! Send her messages, it's primarily request based but I bet you have some requests, eeehhhh? :D
OK GUYS

Time to check out my sister's hatchery!! Aimed at getting you your new colours as much as possible! Send her messages, it's primarily request based but I bet you have some requests, eeehhhh? :D
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
*SCREAMS FROM THE ROOFTOPS*
*SCREAMS FROM THE ROOFTOPS*
qlEHRGj.pngO5imYij.png
I have never heard of Phthalo before. But holy crap that was unexpected-well the colors being revealed that is. I kind of figured that the new color wheel was coming in June given that the site's anniversary is there and that we're but a few short months from it. Actually, we're about a month and a week, give or take.
I have never heard of Phthalo before. But holy crap that was unexpected-well the colors being revealed that is. I kind of figured that the new color wheel was coming in June given that the site's anniversary is there and that we're but a few short months from it. Actually, we're about a month and a week, give or take.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
YEEESSS
YEEESSS
0qSbXzX.png
This is exciting!
This is exciting!
1 2 ... 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 ... 1399 1400