Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MILES: The Dragon who walks 500 miles.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
@skyarising You are next to host Miles! If you can't that's fine. :)
@skyarising You are next to host Miles! If you can't that's fine. :)
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
I've signed up. Let's hope Miles can finish his full journey!
I've signed up. Let's hope Miles can finish his full journey!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
OK I think I signed up right. I'm excited for this, I have not gotten a single traveling dragon except the disease Mirrors last October, even though I've signed up for like 10.
OK I think I signed up right. I'm excited for this, I have not gotten a single traveling dragon except the disease Mirrors last October, even though I've signed up for like 10.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Plushnoodle - oh!! sorry for the late reply~

i'm down to take him, but... would it be okay if i waited until the 17th? i'll be on right after rollover, so i can accept the CR then, but my lair is pretty stuffed full for wind's current dom push!

if that's not ok, that's fine too! just pass him along to someone else for now and i'll grab him later~
@Plushnoodle - oh!! sorry for the late reply~

i'm down to take him, but... would it be okay if i waited until the 17th? i'll be on right after rollover, so i can accept the CR then, but my lair is pretty stuffed full for wind's current dom push!

if that's not ok, that's fine too! just pass him along to someone else for now and i'll grab him later~
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@skyarising No problem! I'll send him along to someone else and tell them to send it to you afterward. :)

@Carnifex You are next to hold Miles! If you aren't able to right now, that's no problem, but please let me know! If you can, could you send it to skyarising on the 17th? They can't take it right now, but would like Miles then. :) Thanks for your understanding!
@skyarising No problem! I'll send him along to someone else and tell them to send it to you afterward. :)

@Carnifex You are next to hold Miles! If you aren't able to right now, that's no problem, but please let me know! If you can, could you send it to skyarising on the 17th? They can't take it right now, but would like Miles then. :) Thanks for your understanding!
@Plushnoodle

hahaha I totally forgot this, but I can totally take Miles!
@Plushnoodle

hahaha I totally forgot this, but I can totally take Miles!
JXVUomh.png
@Carnifex Alright~ sending!
@Carnifex Alright~ sending!
@lapidot (161106)

you're next to host Miles! Let me know if you can't take him and I'll pass him along to the next person instead~
@lapidot (161106)

you're next to host Miles! Let me know if you can't take him and I'll pass him along to the next person instead~
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@skyarising

Send him right over!
@skyarising

Send him right over!
hhhhhh Haven