Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MILES: The Dragon who walks 500 miles.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I'll take him!
I'll take him!
18.jpg
@Kizmetto - I'm now going to have the Proclaimers in my head all day. Not that this is a bad thing mind you. Aaaaaand just for the smile this whole idea has given me you can sign me up to be one of the places he visits.
@Kizmetto - I'm now going to have the Proclaimers in my head all day. Not that this is a bad thing mind you. Aaaaaand just for the smile this whole idea has given me you can sign me up to be one of the places he visits.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@picu777 Sweet! @Darkwarrior101 is next~

Suggestions on how to make this easier to pass on? Im thinking a google doc so people can add their own names and say if they've hosted Miles already or not, so those who have Miles can simply look at the document and pick the next person to host?

@TikindiDragon Im so glad!! :D :D
@picu777 Sweet! @Darkwarrior101 is next~

Suggestions on how to make this easier to pass on? Im thinking a google doc so people can add their own names and say if they've hosted Miles already or not, so those who have Miles can simply look at the document and pick the next person to host?

@TikindiDragon Im so glad!! :D :D
@Kizmetto
A google doc would be great idea!
@Kizmetto
A google doc would be great idea!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Kizmetto

We should get a lady for him, so that he can walk 500 miles, then he can walk 500 more, just to be the man who walked 1000 miles to fall down at her door =D
@Kizmetto

We should get a lady for him, so that he can walk 500 miles, then he can walk 500 more, just to be the man who walked 1000 miles to fall down at her door =D
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
Ok i've made a google doc!
Please sign up here and you can also find a person to send Miles off to with this list also!
If you cant find someone, you can always return to me!
Ok i've made a google doc!
Please sign up here and you can also find a person to send Miles off to with this list also!
If you cant find someone, you can always return to me!
@Kizmetto
Ehm I'm sorry but the google doc links us back to the thread. Both do. ^^
@Kizmetto
Ehm I'm sorry but the google doc links us back to the thread. Both do. ^^
YjWoQ61.pngdyJlfAc.pngsWzvwVV.png
@snowkitty16 im a doofus! Thanks for letting me know, i've updated the links!

@takora Thanks!

@chescab YES WE DO OMG
@snowkitty16 im a doofus! Thanks for letting me know, i've updated the links!

@takora Thanks!

@chescab YES WE DO OMG
@Kizmetto

Want type of dragon do you want? I can check the AH for you, or I may have some dragons in my next nest that could work.
@Kizmetto

Want type of dragon do you want? I can check the AH for you, or I may have some dragons in my next nest that could work.
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
*_* this is perfect~

I'd love to host him as well
*_* this is perfect~

I'd love to host him as well
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23