Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 162 163
Reminder for Secret Santa!

We're at the halfway point of accepting Forms for the Secret Santa event! Whoo-hoo! It's only a matter of time til we start matching people up on the 29th through the 30th! Thank you to all who applied already! Please continue to wait patiently and if you have any questions in the meantime: Please feel free to ask me or any of the other elves! (Prongs, Ookami, and Prophit!)

If you haven't applied already and would like to, please remember that we stop accepting forms on November 28th. All info about the event and said form to fill out can be found here!

I will do my best to make one final announcement at around 12am central on the 28th! That way any stragglers will have a full day to get their Form to us since we will officially close the applications on 12am central on the 29th. From there, the event will be in full swing! Aaaa I'm so excited, I can't wait!

Happy Holidays!
Reminder for Secret Santa!

We're at the halfway point of accepting Forms for the Secret Santa event! Whoo-hoo! It's only a matter of time til we start matching people up on the 29th through the 30th! Thank you to all who applied already! Please continue to wait patiently and if you have any questions in the meantime: Please feel free to ask me or any of the other elves! (Prongs, Ookami, and Prophit!)

If you haven't applied already and would like to, please remember that we stop accepting forms on November 28th. All info about the event and said form to fill out can be found here!

I will do my best to make one final announcement at around 12am central on the 28th! That way any stragglers will have a full day to get their Form to us since we will officially close the applications on 12am central on the 29th. From there, the event will be in full swing! Aaaa I'm so excited, I can't wait!

Happy Holidays!
Chocobanyana-1.png
Chocobanyana
SI3E3aK.png | #26615
SI3E3aK.png | They / Them
SI3E3aK.png | +2 FRT

witKQTi.png JxINBic.png FrsTQlv.png zsUNWgB.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sDZXCsB.png
@Rexcaliburr not sure if I ever put myself up here but I play as dontbebob63 on minecraft :D
@Rexcaliburr not sure if I ever put myself up here but I play as dontbebob63 on minecraft :D
OH MAN, NOW THAT I'VE JUST GOTTEN INTO MIENCFRAFT, THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN

HOPPING MY BUTT IN THERE BECAUSE I LOVE SEEING NEW SERVERS

My IGN is SpidersWithTits!
OH MAN, NOW THAT I'VE JUST GOTTEN INTO MIENCFRAFT, THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN

HOPPING MY BUTT IN THERE BECAUSE I LOVE SEEING NEW SERVERS

My IGN is SpidersWithTits!
lightning.gif 2MFinXj.png
5iXiC8z.png
fdUVIfW.png
uVEyOnT.png
6O6zh1S.png
joJXsVi.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Married to Shivawept.
Will put more links here as time goes on.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
YOU HAVE BEEN PINGED

Hi Everyone! Just a friendly reminder for those who have joined or made things for the Fairgrounds Contest, please finish them up soon! Deadline has been extended to 30th November and any changes after that will not be judged!

Due to the lack of entries, prized has been changed to only one major winner and one or two runner ups and everyone who participated will be given a consolation prize!

Results for the fairgrounds and the designated warp for it will be announced when the issue of The Crafting Table comes out!
YOU HAVE BEEN PINGED

Hi Everyone! Just a friendly reminder for those who have joined or made things for the Fairgrounds Contest, please finish them up soon! Deadline has been extended to 30th November and any changes after that will not be judged!

Due to the lack of entries, prized has been changed to only one major winner and one or two runner ups and everyone who participated will be given a consolation prize!

Results for the fairgrounds and the designated warp for it will be announced when the issue of The Crafting Table comes out!
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
i go by the same username on minecraft (Dovalore) :>
i go by the same username on minecraft (Dovalore) :>
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Spectralink

Is there a possibility we can get an official statement on who won the Apocalypse Contest or if it has been extended too because there seemed to be some isses.
@Spectralink

Is there a possibility we can get an official statement on who won the Apocalypse Contest or if it has been extended too because there seemed to be some isses.
@Anjoulas Thats odd? I'm sure we've already decided on the winners for it? I'll ask rex, perhaps the announcement didnt get sent out.
@Anjoulas Thats odd? I'm sure we've already decided on the winners for it? I'll ask rex, perhaps the announcement didnt get sent out.
@Spectralink

I asked in the Server Chat once and was told I was the winner but later someone said Bing won it, but I was sure bing said they won the fairground thing so we were all pretty confused at that time, that's why I ask.
@Spectralink

I asked in the Server Chat once and was told I was the winner but later someone said Bing won it, but I was sure bing said they won the fairground thing so we were all pretty confused at that time, that's why I ask.
@Anjoulas no worries, once rex gets up I'll tell her to make the announcement
@Anjoulas no worries, once rex gets up I'll tell her to make the announcement
Greetings! I was pointed towards your lovely bunch by a friend, and I thought I'd give it a go. My minecraft username is Toravich12, so I don't cause any consternation!

Hope I can fun with you all!
Greetings! I was pointed towards your lovely bunch by a friend, and I thought I'd give it a go. My minecraft username is Toravich12, so I don't cause any consternation!

Hope I can fun with you all!
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 162 163