Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 162 163
Today is a great day. Warm welcome to all our new players, and a big thank you to all our new Emperors!
Today is a great day. Warm welcome to all our new players, and a big thank you to all our new Emperors!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I have joined up! in game I am grimlata.
I have joined up! in game I am grimlata.
Ah, the great Builder team. Coco, dolirax, Anj*gibberish*, etrenla, and *looks at smudged writing on hand* porphit

@Chimecho you're welcome
Ah, the great Builder team. Coco, dolirax, Anj*gibberish*, etrenla, and *looks at smudged writing on hand* porphit

@Chimecho you're welcome
VvzrUJt.png
@eternallyshadow IM DEAD THANK U
@eternallyshadow IM DEAD THANK U
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
@EternallyShadow

I am now cocobonannu

perfect.
@EternallyShadow

I am now cocobonannu

perfect.
Chocobanyana-1.png
Chocobanyana
SI3E3aK.png | #26615
SI3E3aK.png | They / Them
SI3E3aK.png | +2 FRT

witKQTi.png JxINBic.png FrsTQlv.png zsUNWgB.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sDZXCsB.png
and i'm rexcaliblur arent i
and i'm rexcaliblur arent i
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Wait we have a skype group?

(BTW I have not been present due to issues with my computer being a potato. It ran fine for a while but then started blue screening every half hour or so. Uninstalling MC made it stop. Still hanging around because I like the server!)
Wait we have a skype group?

(BTW I have not been present due to issues with my computer being a potato. It ran fine for a while but then started blue screening every half hour or so. Uninstalling MC made it stop. Still hanging around because I like the server!)
@Colubridae Yes we do! If you'd like to message me your skype name I can add you to the group.

also yes i am your friendly neighborhood porpit
@Colubridae Yes we do! If you'd like to message me your skype name I can add you to the group.

also yes i am your friendly neighborhood porpit
Re4xvuh.png
@DreamyDragon
psst - you need to PM the form to Rex :)
@DreamyDragon
VvzrUJt.png
[quote name="EternallyShadow" date=2015-11-24 12:42:34] @DreamyDragon psst - you need to PM the form to Rex :) [/quote] SCREAMING IM SORRY I LITERALLY JSUT WOKE UP AHHHHHHHHHHHHH thank you so much!!
EternallyShadow wrote on 2015-11-24:
@DreamyDragon

SCREAMING IM SORRY I LITERALLY JSUT WOKE UP AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
thank you so much!!
mqdefault.jpg
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 162 163