Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 3
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11285.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Citrus Lionfish [b]Caption:[/b] The perfect cure for scurvy. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11293.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Glowing Tail [b]Caption:[/b] You get the feeling that you probably shouldn't touch it. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11300.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Rusty Pickaxe [b]Caption:[/b] I'd make sure you have the tetanus vaccine if you plan to swing this around.
11285.png
Name: Citrus Lionfish
Caption: The perfect cure for scurvy.

11293.png
Name: Glowing Tail
Caption: You get the feeling that you probably shouldn't touch it.

11300.png
Name: Rusty Pickaxe
Caption: I'd make sure you have the tetanus vaccine if you plan to swing this around.
rox//agender//they/them
FGEF3ML.png
[item=Glowing Tail] [b]Name:[/b] Glowing Tail [b]Description:[/b] Popularly worn at dances by younger dragons. [item=Citrus Lionfish] [b]Name:[/b] Citrus Lionfish [b]Description:[/b] The odor should be pleasant for a fish, but it reminds you a little too much of cleaning supplies. [item=shale sliver] [b]Name:[/b] Shale Sliver [b]Description:[/b] Saving these stones may start a slide down a slippery slope; soon you'll be searching for sandstone, schist shards, slate slabs...
Glowing Tail
Name: Glowing Tail
Description: Popularly worn at dances by younger dragons.

Citrus Lionfish
Description: The odor should be pleasant for a fish, but it reminds you a little too much of cleaning supplies.

Shale Sliver
Name: Shale Sliver
Description: Saving these stones may start a slide down a slippery slope; soon you'll be searching for sandstone, schist shards, slate slabs...
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
[item=Lume Daffodil] [b]Name:[/b] Lume Daffodil [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Often found lighting the way along paths-less-travelled, this bioluminescent flower is thought to be quite rare. Once plucked, its cyan glow will last up to several days.[/i] [item=Shale Sliver] [b]Name:[/b] Shale Sliver [b]Caption:[/b] [i]These strange stones smell fishy and might look good enough to eat. But don't be fooled. You may be looking into a future of treasure-decimating dental bills.[/i] [item=Unfinished Painting] [b]Name:[/b] Mysterious Painting [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Such a curious piece could drive any fine art connoisseur mad. Was it a portrait? Or an abstract allusion to a great event in dragon history? We may never know…[/i]
Lume Daffodil
Name: Lume Daffodil
Caption: Often found lighting the way along paths-less-travelled, this bioluminescent flower is thought to be quite rare. Once plucked, its cyan glow will last up to several days.

Shale Sliver
Name: Shale Sliver
Caption: These strange stones smell fishy and might look good enough to eat. But don't be fooled. You may be looking into a future of treasure-decimating dental bills.

Unfinished Painting
Name: Mysterious Painting
Caption: Such a curious piece could drive any fine art connoisseur mad. Was it a portrait? Or an abstract allusion to a great event in dragon history? We may never know…
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
[item=Spoiled Landscape] [b]Name:[/b] Spoiled Landscape [b]Caption:[/b] This is what happens if you don't set proper boundaries for your landscapes. [item=Citrus Lionfish] [b]Name:[/b] Citrus Lionfish [b]Caption:[/b] They don't taste more like fruit than any other fish. Or more like lions, for that matter. [item=Pickaxe] [b]Name:[/b] Pickaxe [b]Caption:[/b] Now you, too, can tunnel like a tundra or ridgeback. Strike the earth!
Spoiled Landscape
Name: Spoiled Landscape
Caption: This is what happens if you don't set proper boundaries for your landscapes.

Citrus Lionfish
Caption: They don't taste more like fruit than any other fish. Or more like lions, for that matter.

Pickaxe
Name: Pickaxe
Caption: Now you, too, can tunnel like a tundra or ridgeback. Strike the earth!
This is a pattern of information that causes certain bits of your screen to light up
[item=spoiled landscape] [b]Spoiled Landscape[/b] [b]Caption:[/b] [i]They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Apparently this one is worthless.[/i] [item=glowing tail] [b]Glowing Tail[/b] [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Slimy, yet satisfying.[/i] [item=game fowl] [b]Game Fowl[/b] [b]Caption:[/b] [i]This particular fowl is the worst of them all.[/i]
Spoiled Landscape
Spoiled Landscape
Caption: They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Apparently this one is worthless.

Glowing Tail
Glowing Tail
Caption: Slimy, yet satisfying.

Game Fowl
Game Fowl
Caption: This particular fowl is the worst of them all.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Pickaxe:
Rename
Dread Toothpick: Be afraid; be very afraid. Not of the toothpick- of the teeth
Pickaxe:
Rename
Dread Toothpick: Be afraid; be very afraid. Not of the toothpick- of the teeth
[item=glowing tail] Rename: Hutt Slug Caption: Bring me Stormcatcher. He will suffer for this outage! [item=lume daffodil] Caption: This rare flower obtains it's luminescence during the day and lights the Woodland Path at night. [item=citrus lionfish] Caption: When threatened this fish releases a toxin so tart predators begin to shrivel.
Glowing Tail
Rename: Hutt Slug
Caption: Bring me Stormcatcher. He will suffer for this outage!

Lume Daffodil
Caption: This rare flower obtains it's luminescence during the day and lights the Woodland Path at night.

Citrus Lionfish
Caption: When threatened this fish releases a toxin so tart predators begin to shrivel.
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
[b]Entry 1:[/b] [item=Granite Chunk] [b]Name:[/b] Granite Chunk [b]Caption:[/b] It's such a simple chunk of igneous rock, most dragons take it for granite. [b]Entry 2:[/b] [item=Spoiled Landscape] [b]Name:[/b] Spoiled Landscape [b]Caption:[/b] This peaceful landscape, with a grassy hill under a blue sky, would be perfectly fine...if only someone hadn't painted that odd little four-paned window on it. [b]Entry 3:[/b] [item=Rusty Pickaxe] [b]Name:[/b] Rusty Pickaxe [b]Caption:[/b] It's too rusty to be of much use, but you might be able to mine a gem or two with it in the Auction House.
Entry 1:
Granite Chunk
Name: Granite Chunk
Caption: It's such a simple chunk of igneous rock, most dragons take it for granite.

Entry 2:
Spoiled Landscape
Name: Spoiled Landscape
Caption: This peaceful landscape, with a grassy hill under a blue sky, would be perfectly fine...if only someone hadn't painted that odd little four-paned window on it.

Entry 3:
Rusty Pickaxe
Name: Rusty Pickaxe
Caption: It's too rusty to be of much use, but you might be able to mine a gem or two with it in the Auction House.
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
[img]http://s28.postimg.org/kmx0lyrk9/11299.png[/img] Name:Pickaxe Description: Used for mining and keeping your teeth clean.
11299.png
Name:Pickaxe
Description: Used for mining and keeping your teeth clean.
The time traveling,steampunk automaton dragoness!
15143362_350.png
madhousemindworks.etsy.com
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11291.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Starfall Blossom [b]Caption[/b]: They were kissed by stars, and they soon became like the stars in the night sky, gorgeous, wondrous, and seemingly perfect.
11291.png
Name: Starfall Blossom
Caption: They were kissed by stars, and they soon became like the stars in the night sky, gorgeous, wondrous, and seemingly perfect.
tumblr_owpty688oE1rxpq74o2_400.gif Ross/Vagabond
19yrs
They/him
1+ fr time
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184