Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Headcanons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Wildclaws have inverted gender roles. Females are generally more masculine and males more feminine.
Wildclaws have inverted gender roles. Females are generally more masculine and males more feminine.
ShadowBinder likes to play with toys. She'll invite wandering dragons over for mushroom cakes and drone on and on about what toys she had collected.
ShadowBinder likes to play with toys. She'll invite wandering dragons over for mushroom cakes and drone on and on about what toys she had collected.
Frankenstein3.jpg
Coffee is a much needed resource in the Shifting Expanse.
Coffee is a much needed resource in the Shifting Expanse.
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
When there is a massive size difference between mates, the smaller mate uses the larger one as a bed or pillow. Like with a Fae and a Skydancer, the Fae sleeps on the Skydancer's back, or with a Mirror and Guardian, the Mirror sleeps under the Guardian's wing. Hatchlings are also like that, sleeping on their parents. Particularly if the parent is a Tundra, they make good beds/pillows.
When there is a massive size difference between mates, the smaller mate uses the larger one as a bed or pillow. Like with a Fae and a Skydancer, the Fae sleeps on the Skydancer's back, or with a Mirror and Guardian, the Mirror sleeps under the Guardian's wing. Hatchlings are also like that, sleeping on their parents. Particularly if the parent is a Tundra, they make good beds/pillows.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
OH OH I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER:

Tundras in their winter coats are just
Balls of fluff
You can't make out what end is their head and which is their butt
OH OH I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER:

Tundras in their winter coats are just
Balls of fluff
You can't make out what end is their head and which is their butt
waterfull.png
[quote name="Violetah" date=2017-01-03 21:54:44] When there is a massive size difference between mates, the smaller mate uses the larger one as a bed or pillow. Like with a Fae and a Skydancer, the Fae sleeps on the Skydancer's back, or with a Mirror and Guardian, the Mirror sleeps under the Guardian's wing. Hatchlings are also like that, sleeping on their parents. Particularly if the parent is a Tundra, they make good beds/pillows. [/quote] yes this is perfect i can easily imagine brunisa warming aldioph's face with her fluf or ahpoidla's or lisil's or ceramis' all are larger than her anyway
Violetah wrote on 2017-01-03:
yes
this is perfect
i can easily imagine brunisa warming aldioph's face with her fluf
or ahpoidla's
or lisil's or ceramis'
all are larger than her anyway
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Bringing this back with a couple of my own headcanons.

Spirals are French.
Pearlcathers can use their horns for magic like MLP unicorns.
Bringing this back with a couple of my own headcanons.

Spirals are French.
Pearlcathers can use their horns for magic like MLP unicorns.
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
The daily dragon exalt bonuses are just one deity calling up all the others and going "GUYS I KNOW WE HATE EACH OTHER BUT I REALLY NEEEEEED THIS SPECIFIC DRAGON FOR REASONS AND I'M GONNA THROW A HISSY FIT IF I DON'T GET IT" and everyone else just kind of shrugs and goes "ok drama queen whatever" and puts a call out for dragons fitting that specific description
The daily dragon exalt bonuses are just one deity calling up all the others and going "GUYS I KNOW WE HATE EACH OTHER BUT I REALLY NEEEEEED THIS SPECIFIC DRAGON FOR REASONS AND I'M GONNA THROW A HISSY FIT IF I DON'T GET IT" and everyone else just kind of shrugs and goes "ok drama queen whatever" and puts a call out for dragons fitting that specific description
TTbPXX8.png
[quote name="Hatta" date=2017-01-03 10:40:37] Wildclaws have inverted gender roles. Females are generally more masculine and males more feminine. [/quote] This for wildclaws and some of the other breeds. Mainly when the average female is larger than the average male, with exceptions
Hatta wrote on 2017-01-03:

This for wildclaws and some of the other breeds. Mainly when the average female is larger than the average male, with exceptions
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Icewarden actually acts like a cat, whenever there is a box anywhere , he HAS to sit in the box.
Icewarden actually acts like a cat, whenever there is a box anywhere , he HAS to sit in the box.
henlo there
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12