Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Headcanons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Anyone have any funny/cute Flightrising headcanons? :)

Anyone have any funny/cute Flightrising headcanons? :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dragons don't like to wear pants. They wear pants anyway because they aren't going to be indecent.
Dragons don't like to wear pants. They wear pants anyway because they aren't going to be indecent.
Tundras don't roar, but they can purr or emit a deep rumbling sound. They are also very gentle and love to cuddle.
Tundras don't roar, but they can purr or emit a deep rumbling sound. They are also very gentle and love to cuddle.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Lightweaver is an absolute NERD.
And that's all my brain can conjure up.
Lightweaver is an absolute NERD.
And that's all my brain can conjure up.
15128.png
The Gladekeeper is actually the gods of gods she just is too chill to make any laws and forgets to remind them and so the other gods do whatever they want and so dont interfere with her superior judgement. Gladekeeper is lyf.
The Gladekeeper is actually the gods of gods she just is too chill to make any laws and forgets to remind them and so the other gods do whatever they want and so dont interfere with her superior judgement. Gladekeeper is lyf.
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
for a dragon, the Arcanist smells really good. Like, not like they smell like cherries, it's just his scents (get it ha ha I'm hilarious) of smell is really strong.
for a dragon, the Arcanist smells really good. Like, not like they smell like cherries, it's just his scents (get it ha ha I'm hilarious) of smell is really strong.
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Tundras clean each others fur, when they got something stuck in there, like insects or twigs. :3
Tundras clean each others fur, when they got something stuck in there, like insects or twigs. :3
Guardians are prone for being perches for Faes and small familiars. :3
Guardians are prone for being perches for Faes and small familiars. :3
vlvOhyk.gifRFna1Is.gifHIxstF7.gifvlvOhyk.gifzWfgyIY.gif2XWwSUi.gifXben3yr.gifq100uEU.gif
Imperials, ridgebacks and Guardians arn't aloud near the nesting grounds when Baby Fae's hatch because they might accidentally breath them in.
Imperials, ridgebacks and Guardians arn't aloud near the nesting grounds when Baby Fae's hatch because they might accidentally breath them in.
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
Skydancers and Coatls preenign the heck out of their feathers
Skydancers and Coatls preenign the heck out of their feathers
9ha1QnY.png
tumblr_inline_mk68wdmBGW1qfsvs2.pngtumblr_lwu3opzRnS1qflg4k.giftumblr_inline_mk6een29wY1qfsvs2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12