Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Bestowments
1 2 3 4
I believe it was said somewhere that water dragons could allow dragons of other elements to breathe underwater.

Can't remember where though.
I believe it was said somewhere that water dragons could allow dragons of other elements to breathe underwater.

Can't remember where though.
52a219f9f5920f601de7d7c6465b9470345afec7.png
@Firefeather Arcane dragons get the gift of ideas.

No guarantee that they're particularly good ideas, but man do we get them. (The lair is still in shambles from the last dragon who got a particularly nasty one.)
@Firefeather Arcane dragons get the gift of ideas.

No guarantee that they're particularly good ideas, but man do we get them. (The lair is still in shambles from the last dragon who got a particularly nasty one.)
I think no enemy can find a nature dragon in the deep forest when they don't want to be found. As if the trees conspire to hide them while never letting them get lost themselves.

I think shadow dragons can basically do the same thing in the shadows.

Arcane dragons would be able to sense any nearby magic and trace it to its source like bloodhounds.

No earth dragon has ever unknowingly built their lair on a fault line, of course. Whether they choose to do so knowingly, who knows. ^^
I think no enemy can find a nature dragon in the deep forest when they don't want to be found. As if the trees conspire to hide them while never letting them get lost themselves.

I think shadow dragons can basically do the same thing in the shadows.

Arcane dragons would be able to sense any nearby magic and trace it to its source like bloodhounds.

No earth dragon has ever unknowingly built their lair on a fault line, of course. Whether they choose to do so knowingly, who knows. ^^
[quote name="draconiform" date=2015-05-10 19:12:18] Arcane dragons get the gift of ideas. No guarantee that they're particularly good ideas, but man do we get them. (The lair is still in shambles from the last dragon who got a particularly nasty one.) [/quote] Pretty much this, yeah. Also, increased ability in magic. Those two gifts combine in the [s]worst[/s] best ways possible.
draconiform wrote on 2015-05-10:
Arcane dragons get the gift of ideas.

Pretty much this, yeah. Also, increased ability in magic. Those two gifts combine in the worst best ways possible.
Lightning dragons have higher electrical resistance? (shut up physics people you know what I mean). Or I guess the ability to conduct electricity without being fried.

Also, spreadsheets. We have the gift of spreadsheets. Thanks Boss :)
Lightning dragons have higher electrical resistance? (shut up physics people you know what I mean). Or I guess the ability to conduct electricity without being fried.

Also, spreadsheets. We have the gift of spreadsheets. Thanks Boss :)
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.giftumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
@Supernaturally

A talent that could be useful aboard me ship's well! Much obliged.

@Pinkangel725

Aye, ye be right.

Words o' th' Wind, Vol. 10
Quote:
How do Water Flight dragons survive underwater?:
Water dragons are able to use their control over the Element to navigate and survive, even thrive underwater. They also have the ability to share this boon with non-Water dragons. For dragons of a different Element found or brought into a Water Clan, they have to rely on and trust their Clanmates (Water or Wind if one is present).

@draconiform

I'll 'ave t' keep that in mind next time one o' me Arcane hands fancies speakin' up 'bout a new possibility!

I be much obliged, landlubbers (an' seadwellers) fer sharin' these sort o' things. It clarified one o' me pieces o' information 'n this'll be somethin' I can work off o'.
@Supernaturally

A talent that could be useful aboard me ship's well! Much obliged.

@Pinkangel725

Aye, ye be right.

Words o' th' Wind, Vol. 10
Quote:
How do Water Flight dragons survive underwater?:
Water dragons are able to use their control over the Element to navigate and survive, even thrive underwater. They also have the ability to share this boon with non-Water dragons. For dragons of a different Element found or brought into a Water Clan, they have to rely on and trust their Clanmates (Water or Wind if one is present).

@draconiform

I'll 'ave t' keep that in mind next time one o' me Arcane hands fancies speakin' up 'bout a new possibility!

I be much obliged, landlubbers (an' seadwellers) fer sharin' these sort o' things. It clarified one o' me pieces o' information 'n this'll be somethin' I can work off o'.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
@Firefeather
I feel like Light dragons probably have the gifts of being able to absorb information quickly and light not hurting their eyes as much.
@Firefeather
I feel like Light dragons probably have the gifts of being able to absorb information quickly and light not hurting their eyes as much.
CTF4up6.png1 Level Badge
@Firefeather

I'm pretty sure that Nature dragons just have a natural green thumb. Like in a "throw some seeds on a rock and a plant will grow" sorta way.
@Firefeather

I'm pretty sure that Nature dragons just have a natural green thumb. Like in a "throw some seeds on a rock and a plant will grow" sorta way.
Ice is also known for being blessed with logical, unbiased dragons who tend towards collecting and hoarding things.
Ice is also known for being blessed with logical, unbiased dragons who tend towards collecting and hoarding things.
[quote name="Blissfire" date=2015-05-10 19:15:00] I think no enemy can find a nature dragon in the deep forest when they don't want to be found. As if the trees conspire to hide them while never letting them get lost themselves. [/quote] That as well as lots of flowers. Lots and Lots of pretty flowers.
Blissfire wrote on 2015-05-10:

That as well as lots of flowers. Lots and Lots of pretty flowers.
1 2 3 4