Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 194 195
[quote name="Sparkbreeze" date=2017-04-22 08:30:31] @Aslevjal Jimmy used to be this. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=5&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=89&auth=b02ba56f8b2f7e23fb6112a9fcf3841e6e4330f8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] But now he is this. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=10&breed=5&element=5&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=89&auth=5c100684eedfe683f5df712f12b8041ce6167cfc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Big improvement. [/quote] 1. HE'S BEAUTIFUL i see why all the kids at dragon school are into him 2. that snout really does make all the difference
Sparkbreeze wrote on 2017-04-22:
@Aslevjal
Jimmy used to be this.
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=5&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=89&auth=b02ba56f8b2f7e23fb6112a9fcf3841e6e4330f8&dummyext=prev.png

But now he is this.
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=10&breed=5&element=5&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=89&auth=5c100684eedfe683f5df712f12b8041ce6167cfc&dummyext=prev.png
Big improvement.

1. HE'S BEAUTIFUL i see why all the kids at dragon school are into him

2. that snout really does make all the difference
I feel like because mirrors can come in swarms, they end up being one of the most vicious clique members during Puberty.

Like, the plague clans will be overrun with mirrors all in GIANT cliques of at least 7 people at once. And that's the smallest number.

Mirrors might end up being the most anxious when alone during this period, due to teen aged self image issues, and will always walk in their massive clique of up to 2 and a half dozen dragons, full of mirrors and not.

Guardians could be the most clingy, faking finding their Charge to impress girls, and combing their beards to utmost perfection.
I feel like because mirrors can come in swarms, they end up being one of the most vicious clique members during Puberty.

Like, the plague clans will be overrun with mirrors all in GIANT cliques of at least 7 people at once. And that's the smallest number.

Mirrors might end up being the most anxious when alone during this period, due to teen aged self image issues, and will always walk in their massive clique of up to 2 and a half dozen dragons, full of mirrors and not.

Guardians could be the most clingy, faking finding their Charge to impress girls, and combing their beards to utmost perfection.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
Meme lords

Just

Meme lords
Meme lords

Just

Meme lords
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
Nocturnes learning how to fight with other breeds and getting beat up because they copy whatever the other one is doing, and the other breed tricks them into doing something stupid

actually, just others bullying nocturne into doing something stupid because...nocturnes copy everything

and them going home and crying and the entire nocturne family cries....

i can't get that out of my head now...
Nocturnes learning how to fight with other breeds and getting beat up because they copy whatever the other one is doing, and the other breed tricks them into doing something stupid

actually, just others bullying nocturne into doing something stupid because...nocturnes copy everything

tzdYBHr.png
[quote name="neonpuma04" date=2017-05-04 17:30:20] Nocturnes learning how to fight with other breeds and getting beat up because they copy whatever the other one is doing, and the other breed tricks them into doing something stupid actually, just others bullying nocturne into doing something stupid because...nocturnes copy everything and them going home and crying and the entire nocturne family cries.... i can't get that out of my head now... [/quote] Best bullying movie ever on FR... this could be fanfiction, or win a granny (granny smith apple on FR, movie prize) Nocs can related.
neonpuma04 wrote on 2017-05-04:

Best bullying movie ever on FR... this could be fanfiction, or win a granny (granny smith apple on FR, movie prize)

Nocs can related.

wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
[quote name="neonpuma04" date=2017-05-04 17:30:20] Nocturnes learning how to fight with other breeds and getting beat up because they copy whatever the other one is doing, and the other breed tricks them into doing something stupid actually, just others bullying nocturne into doing something stupid because...nocturnes copy everything and them going home and crying and the entire nocturne family cries.... i can't get that out of my head now... [/quote] I kind of want to write something about this But then the noc sees a professionally trained adult going through a training regiment and then tries mimicking it against the bullies Either he fails badly or kicks their scaly butts Also Female ridgies trying to jump into rivers to impress Jimmy

I kind of want to write something about this
But then the noc sees a professionally trained adult going through a training regiment and then tries mimicking it against the bullies
Either he fails badly or kicks their scaly butts

Also
Female ridgies trying to jump into rivers to impress Jimmy
wORSkxL.png
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2017-05-04 17:40:51] [quote name="neonpuma04" date=2017-05-04 17:30:20] Nocturnes learning how to fight with other breeds and getting beat up because they copy whatever the other one is doing, and the other breed tricks them into doing something stupid actually, just others bullying nocturne into doing something stupid because...nocturnes copy everything and them going home and crying and the entire nocturne family cries.... i can't get that out of my head now... [/quote] I kind of want to write something about this But then the noc sees a professionally trained adult going through a training regiment and then tries mimicking it against the bullies Either he fails badly or kicks their scaly butts Also Female ridgies trying to jump into rivers to impress Jimmy [/quote] Yes. Yes. Yes. And more yes.
Vulcanatus wrote on 2017-05-04:

I kind of want to write something about this
But then the noc sees a professionally trained adult going through a training regiment and then tries mimicking it against the bullies
Either he fails badly or kicks their scaly butts

Also
Female ridgies trying to jump into rivers to impress Jimmy

Yes. Yes. Yes. And more yes.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
*lowkey wants a male PC or SD named Jimmy now*

Bless this thread

i wanna see teenage emo nocs
*lowkey wants a male PC or SD named Jimmy now*

Bless this thread

i wanna see teenage emo nocs
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
Yes.

What if teen mirrors are so edgy so they try to hunt alone
Yes.

What if teen mirrors are so edgy so they try to hunt alone
I always subscribe to my threads, but not to other people's.

I also like roleplaying.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh snap. YeIc so see my mirrors doing at.
Falconwing:"Gramma, I'm going to go hunting"
JoJo:"YOUR MOTHER DID NOT WANT THIS OF YOU!"
Falconwing:"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!"
Ogoun:*grunts*
JoJo:*sigh* "You're not helping. Falconwing, when your mother sent you here for a reason. THAT WAS NOT TO DISGRACE THE FAMILY NAME!"
Falcnwing:"UUUUGGGGHHHH! MAYBE I AM DIFFERENT! MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO BE A MIRROR! MAYBE I WANT TOO BE A GUARDIAN!"
JoJo:*goes silent*
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh snap. YeIc so see my mirrors doing at.
Falconwing:"Gramma, I'm going to go hunting"
JoJo:"YOUR MOTHER DID NOT WANT THIS OF YOU!"
Falconwing:"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!"
JoJo:*sigh* "You're not helping. Falconwing, when your mother sent you here for a reason. THAT WAS NOT TO DISGRACE THE FAMILY NAME!"
Falcnwing:"UUUUGGGGHHHH! MAYBE I AM DIFFERENT! MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO BE A MIRROR! MAYBE I WANT TOO BE A GUARDIAN!"
JoJo:*goes silent*
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 194 195