Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Comic Sans Rising.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
i actually cant believe this
slow claps for u fr
i actually cant believe this
slow claps for u fr
im dying omg
the banner
im dying omg
the banner
I was having trouble connecting to another website and general weirdness with my internet, closed and opened my browser again to see if that would fix it. I saw the site and jumped, I thought there was some sort of malware messing with my browser settings.

Ya got me, FR.
I was having trouble connecting to another website and general weirdness with my internet, closed and opened my browser again to see if that would fix it. I saw the site and jumped, I thought there was some sort of malware messing with my browser settings.

Ya got me, FR.
Know what this reminds me of?

That Geocities flashback idiocy I posted in the marquee thread yesterday (since deleted, sadly, but Rhea and anybody else who saw it will know what I'm talking about). =P
Know what this reminds me of?

That Geocities flashback idiocy I posted in the marquee thread yesterday (since deleted, sadly, but Rhea and anybody else who saw it will know what I'm talking about). =P
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
WHY IT HAS TO BE COMIC SANS? T__T My poor eyes bleed.

Also, still funny. x)
WHY IT HAS TO BE COMIC SANS? T__T My poor eyes bleed.

Also, still funny. x)
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
Comic Sans is actually giving me a headache...
Comic Sans is actually giving me a headache...
Original_Canadian.png 20szybl_zpshc87fuyh.gifngbYy1r.png 10r7i4i_zpsvbnbwei0.gif
it's not even the comic sans that bothers me but HOW SMALL THE TEXT IS

squints.
it's not even the comic sans that bothers me but HOW SMALL THE TEXT IS

squints.
im too lazy to fix this rn
That Mirror looks like he just farted on somebody's breakfast.
That Mirror looks like he just farted on somebody's breakfast.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Also all the artifacting on the wings in the background image.

It's actually hard to navigate because everything's smaller lol. I keep clicking on the wrong things!
Also all the artifacting on the wings in the background image.

It's actually hard to navigate because everything's smaller lol. I keep clicking on the wrong things!
See, I like comic sans so this is good for me. Also, this is much funnier than what tumblr and dA are doing so I'm very pleased to see FR getting in on the joke fun ^^
See, I like comic sans so this is good for me. Also, this is much funnier than what tumblr and dA are doing so I'm very pleased to see FR getting in on the joke fun ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13