Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatch Party Help
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Coolkid Added you to the doc, please let me know if anything doesn't work, and feel free to mess around with the coding, just please don't dissociate the color wheel because I am really proud of that > _ >
@Coolkid Added you to the doc, please let me know if anything doesn't work, and feel free to mess around with the coding, just please don't dissociate the color wheel because I am really proud of that > _ >
@HiddenMica @Bewildebeest I mean so that you just type in the color and it appears instead of having to dig through the color wheel and paste it into your spot. It's faster and more effective than having to get through every color in the wheel to find the one you're looking for.
We can still keep your wheel, though!
@HiddenMica @Bewildebeest I mean so that you just type in the color and it appears instead of having to dig through the color wheel and paste it into your spot. It's faster and more effective than having to get through every color in the wheel to find the one you're looking for.
We can still keep your wheel, though!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@HiddenMica Deal!
@HiddenMica Deal!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@HiddenMica @Coolkid @Bewildebeest

I'm not sure whom to ping because I didn't read everything. So I'm guesstimating who are the googledoc peoples. + the OP.

I saw stuff about Rangiku's googledoc which I had seen myself. And while I'm not 100% sure how the coding works in google docs....

This looks handy for just autogetting the colour codes from the dragon image (except for the "invisible" tert, I guess) (it's in "Beta" form though. Take that as it is is)

http://html-color-codes.info/colors-from-image/

You don't have to look through the colour wheel then. But you do need to take a screenshot and upload it, etc,etc..

With lightshot, that is easy peasy lemon squeezy though.

I never have had trouble with lightshot personally. Though I see how free downloadable things can seem sketchy and/or potentially treacherous (this isn't making up for fancy software or anything though) and be a no-go because of such u_u. in any case, I like it. Makes life easy. It is perfect for lazy people like me and/or people who don't want image accounts (also like me, I get enough crap email from sites. No me gusta).

And I'd bet my pants (idk if that is a saying but is is NOW), in regards to phones that there is an app for that (color code finding in images). There is an app for everything... Images of lighters for concerts (no comment) ... "Fake" lover texts (calls too?) ... Putting your voice over silly, short animations... The sound decibel of ones' farts... How to get away with murder. Ya know, like I said, just pretty much everything. Says the person with a "stupid" phone though. Haha.

@ HiddenMica

Yo, I got a Lightning Egg when grinding during the festival (I think? I have one somehow at least). Which ironically was just one or two days of grinding before I got distracted.. Still am distracted from this site. But since I am checking in now. and this was the top ping... Sooo, I looked haha.

I can donate it on the condition I know what hatches and get first dibs on this particular one IF YOU don't don't want it. So I guess that is second dibs.

So I was thinking I could provide you it on your birthday. Which I presume is this month. I looked at the date. I read the date. Twice. But by now I have forgotten it. I am not thinking straight right now. It is more like pub crawl thinking. LIKE pub crawl. not "is". It's Monday (Tuesday now for me), and I'm dumb sometimes, but I'm not that irresponsible... most of the time... lol. >w>;
@HiddenMica @Coolkid @Bewildebeest

I'm not sure whom to ping because I didn't read everything. So I'm guesstimating who are the googledoc peoples. + the OP.

I saw stuff about Rangiku's googledoc which I had seen myself. And while I'm not 100% sure how the coding works in google docs....

This looks handy for just autogetting the colour codes from the dragon image (except for the "invisible" tert, I guess) (it's in "Beta" form though. Take that as it is is)

http://html-color-codes.info/colors-from-image/

You don't have to look through the colour wheel then. But you do need to take a screenshot and upload it, etc,etc..

With lightshot, that is easy peasy lemon squeezy though.

I never have had trouble with lightshot personally. Though I see how free downloadable things can seem sketchy and/or potentially treacherous (this isn't making up for fancy software or anything though) and be a no-go because of such u_u. in any case, I like it. Makes life easy. It is perfect for lazy people like me and/or people who don't want image accounts (also like me, I get enough crap email from sites. No me gusta).

And I'd bet my pants (idk if that is a saying but is is NOW), in regards to phones that there is an app for that (color code finding in images). There is an app for everything... Images of lighters for concerts (no comment) ... "Fake" lover texts (calls too?) ... Putting your voice over silly, short animations... The sound decibel of ones' farts... How to get away with murder. Ya know, like I said, just pretty much everything. Says the person with a "stupid" phone though. Haha.

@ HiddenMica

Yo, I got a Lightning Egg when grinding during the festival (I think? I have one somehow at least). Which ironically was just one or two days of grinding before I got distracted.. Still am distracted from this site. But since I am checking in now. and this was the top ping... Sooo, I looked haha.

I can donate it on the condition I know what hatches and get first dibs on this particular one IF YOU don't don't want it. So I guess that is second dibs.

So I was thinking I could provide you it on your birthday. Which I presume is this month. I looked at the date. I read the date. Twice. But by now I have forgotten it. I am not thinking straight right now. It is more like pub crawl thinking. LIKE pub crawl. not "is". It's Monday (Tuesday now for me), and I'm dumb sometimes, but I'm not that irresponsible... most of the time... lol. >w>;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Slacker
What color were you looking for?
I have a few people looking for specifics. I'll probably trade it for a shadow as I'm still a couple shadow eggs short. XD

and we got the colors set! CoolKid did some wondrous things in it!
@Slacker
What color were you looking for?
I have a few people looking for specifics. I'll probably trade it for a shadow as I'm still a couple shadow eggs short. XD

and we got the colors set! CoolKid did some wondrous things in it!
@HiddenMica WOO!! HATCH EGGS ALLLLLL THE TIIIMEEEE!!!! *shot*

Meanwhile: On the hunt for vampy nocs otl this is going to get expensive probably ;o;
@HiddenMica WOO!! HATCH EGGS ALLLLLL THE TIIIMEEEE!!!! *shot*

Meanwhile: On the hunt for vampy nocs otl this is going to get expensive probably ;o;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Slacker I've got a color system in place, but thank you! I use ColorZilla on Firefox is I need to find the color from anywhere on a page (say, what color is this black text? What colors are on the header?). It's pretty useful, but thank you so much! We do have a system in place for now, so it records everything a person types into it.
@Slacker I've got a color system in place, but thank you! I use ColorZilla on Firefox is I need to find the color from anywhere on a page (say, what color is this black text? What colors are on the header?). It's pretty useful, but thank you so much! We do have a system in place for now, so it records everything a person types into it.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@HiddenMica

Ohhhh. You'd trade it? Took me a while to piece together you meant by what "colour" I wanted.. Hmm. Let me think a bit. I will PM you tomorrow sometime! It is not that I am backing down or anything. It just got messier is all and I'm too tired (/ it is too late) to think of anything even remotely messy atm (and be able to process anything well in any case. It might not be that messy really in the end. idk /shruggle). Though it feels like it is 3 am almost all the time nowadays. I felt more awake when I wasn't sleeping. But now it is like sleeping normally, which should be a good thing, puts me into a weird jet lagged-like state due to not sleeping much, if at all , previously. So my brain is like functioning only for a short period of time during the day. Sometimes things turn out ok. Sometimes I turn into something to the tune of the drunk uncle character from SNL. lol. And it is like an endless cycle of hell be insomnia is like boomerang that you mistook for a stick. You throw it away only for it to come back and smack you, unawares, right in the kisser. So yeah, I'm a little out of it now so I'll be PMing you whenever I feel more "together". Whatever that means. I'm not sure really. xD;
@HiddenMica

Ohhhh. You'd trade it? Took me a while to piece together you meant by what "colour" I wanted.. Hmm. Let me think a bit. I will PM you tomorrow sometime! It is not that I am backing down or anything. It just got messier is all and I'm too tired (/ it is too late) to think of anything even remotely messy atm (and be able to process anything well in any case. It might not be that messy really in the end. idk /shruggle). Though it feels like it is 3 am almost all the time nowadays. I felt more awake when I wasn't sleeping. But now it is like sleeping normally, which should be a good thing, puts me into a weird jet lagged-like state due to not sleeping much, if at all , previously. So my brain is like functioning only for a short period of time during the day. Sometimes things turn out ok. Sometimes I turn into something to the tune of the drunk uncle character from SNL. lol. And it is like an endless cycle of hell be insomnia is like boomerang that you mistook for a stick. You throw it away only for it to come back and smack you, unawares, right in the kisser. So yeah, I'm a little out of it now so I'll be PMing you whenever I feel more "together". Whatever that means. I'm not sure really. xD;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Slacker
I can promise you a freebie (as long as I'm not keeping it myself XD) but not that I will hatch a dragon you want. Lol. Up to you! I can even toss ya a Noc if I hatch one you like. I'm hatching 15 of those.
@Slacker
I can promise you a freebie (as long as I'm not keeping it myself XD) but not that I will hatch a dragon you want. Lol. Up to you! I can even toss ya a Noc if I hatch one you like. I'm hatching 15 of those.
@HiddenMica

Hii~! I will gladly help you on storage if you still need :3 sorry for the late reply University has been so hectic ;-; but I'll try to be on as much for my birthday fwen~
@HiddenMica

Hii~! I will gladly help you on storage if you still need :3 sorry for the late reply University has been so hectic ;-; but I'll try to be on as much for my birthday fwen~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7