Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 483 484 485 486 487 ... 1029 1030
@8ooks Done!
@8ooks Done!
If you could add me to the pinglist for Dusty Pauper Rags, that would be great!

Also, if you do separate lists for broken penny jar trades, I'd like to be pinged for all of the trades!
If you could add me to the pinglist for Dusty Pauper Rags, that would be great!

Also, if you do separate lists for broken penny jar trades, I'd like to be pinged for all of the trades!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
I would like to be removed from the Empress Beetle pinglist and added to the Sunset Sea Dragon pinglist, please!
I would like to be removed from the Empress Beetle pinglist and added to the Sunset Sea Dragon pinglist, please!
*Coliseum Familiar Challenge
*Festival Familiar Challenge
*Fiona Familiar Challenge
*Stock the Pond - Robin Pond
*Classic Legacy Challenge - Third Attempt
I'd like to be removed from the pinglist for Black Tulip Flowerfall please, I did it and got the achievement! :)
I'd like to be removed from the pinglist for Black Tulip Flowerfall please, I did it and got the achievement! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Gadriel @mix Done!

@Contrition There isn't a sunset sea dragon; do you mean seaweed scavenger?
@Gadriel @mix Done!

@Contrition There isn't a sunset sea dragon; do you mean seaweed scavenger?
I would like a ping for all chest items, please!
I would like a ping for all chest items, please!
u5xRp.gif
click 2 help hatch
@Dewflight
Do you mean guided chest, hazel harvest collection, dusty pauper rags, and broken penny jar? I've added you to those. If there is something else, let me know!
@Dewflight
Do you mean guided chest, hazel harvest collection, dusty pauper rags, and broken penny jar? I've added you to those. If there is something else, let me know!
Could I please be removed from the Dusty Pauper Rags pinglist?
Could I please be removed from the Dusty Pauper Rags pinglist?
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@Ajgreelyfan3 Done!
@Ajgreelyfan3 Done!
Could I be added to the list for the following trades:
Blossom (Gaoler) tert gene
Gold
Silver
Platinum
Hazel Harvest Celebration Set
Black Tulip Flowerfall
Dusty Pauper Set
Penny Jar

Additionally if there's a list for it, would I be able to be added to the list to be pinged if Tripp gets the Penny Jar trade? If that's not a list then feel free to ignore this part! Thank you!
Could I be added to the list for the following trades:
Blossom (Gaoler) tert gene
Gold
Silver
Platinum
Hazel Harvest Celebration Set
Black Tulip Flowerfall
Dusty Pauper Set
Penny Jar

Additionally if there's a list for it, would I be able to be added to the list to be pinged if Tripp gets the Penny Jar trade? If that's not a list then feel free to ignore this part! Thank you!
1 2 ... 483 484 485 486 487 ... 1029 1030