Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 1019 1020
@ChaosOtter
(Rhea is inactive; please ping one of us helpers.)

The familiars are in a separate tab on the very right of the alphabet tabs; you may need to scroll the tabs to see it.
@ChaosOtter
(Rhea is inactive; please ping one of us helpers.)

The familiars are in a separate tab on the very right of the alphabet tabs; you may need to scroll the tabs to see it.
@NekkoChan sorry I didn't realize! I'll double check then, thank you c:
@NekkoChan sorry I didn't realize! I'll double check then, thank you c:
iApd2bE.gif ogUNzPH.gif Currently Grinding:Blooming Grove
Kelpie • 26 • +3 frt • novarian • multiplicity
WNbQ4hY.png
Discord: Kelpie#3511usd shopwishlist
t97RYJM.png
@ChaosOtter
No worries! You're welcome. :)
@ChaosOtter
No worries! You're welcome. :)
@NekkoChan
could you please remove me from these pinglists: Quetzeel, Raven Sylvan Dress
and add me to these pinglists (if i'm not on them): colorburst buttersnake, swallowtail buttersnake, driftwood baron

thanks!
@NekkoChan
could you please remove me from these pinglists: Quetzeel, Raven Sylvan Dress
and add me to these pinglists (if i'm not on them): colorburst buttersnake, swallowtail buttersnake, driftwood baron

thanks!
@Pipqu
All done. You're welcome!
@Pipqu
All done. You're welcome!
@OverTheWolf

Greetings! I have noticed in your clan prof that you are on a hiatus but I would just like to put this down anyways jic you check back every so often.

I've noticed some mistakes on the Swipp list, specifically for the Familiar list since I was focusing on gathering information on those specifically. I've noticed you've last updated it in June so perhaps things have been changed since then? Who knows!

Anyways. I don't believe this is a mistake but more of a lack of information that was put on it (not that there wasn't anything wrong with it! It seems like good info to have, however, for gathering turns.) One of the things I noticed was the lack of minimum levels yu need to gather a certain item. I wouldn't have pointed it out for just the sole reason of useful information but I've noticed some gathers have a mini attached and others do not. Again, maybe things have changed since June?

But maybe I can help so you don't have to go looked for that information yourself (I already did it anyways for personal use so... :P).

Please note this list is aimed towards any items with mini levels for the Familiar section of the list. Anything that I don't mention is a 1+ gather level (or it was changed since I posted this if that's wrong).

Familiar Minimum Gather Levels For The Item:
~ Carnival Tulip (10)
~ Fossilized Fish (10)
~ Onyx Cobra (13)
~ Opal Cobra (13)
~ Emerald Striker (13)
~ Amethyst Striker (13)
~ Sunset Sea Dragon (19)
~ Sea Fae (19)
~ Mute Swan (21)
~ True Rainbow Trout (22)
~ Ferret (23)
~ Ermine (23)
~ Giant Darner (25)
~ Dragonfly (25)
~ Wilting Rose *The Wilted Rose gathering domains are Plague, Shadow, Earth, Ice, and Fire from what I saw. (<<< mistake that's probably the most "urgent" to fix) (25)
~ Limestone Stalactite (26)
~ Golden Snakehead (30)
~ Cobra Snakehead (30)
~ Pangolin (33)

Putting the minimum levels would at least tell people what to expect (or not to if they aren't at the level yet) so they can focus on regions that have what they can actually access right then.
@OverTheWolf

Greetings! I have noticed in your clan prof that you are on a hiatus but I would just like to put this down anyways jic you check back every so often.

I've noticed some mistakes on the Swipp list, specifically for the Familiar list since I was focusing on gathering information on those specifically. I've noticed you've last updated it in June so perhaps things have been changed since then? Who knows!

Anyways. I don't believe this is a mistake but more of a lack of information that was put on it (not that there wasn't anything wrong with it! It seems like good info to have, however, for gathering turns.) One of the things I noticed was the lack of minimum levels yu need to gather a certain item. I wouldn't have pointed it out for just the sole reason of useful information but I've noticed some gathers have a mini attached and others do not. Again, maybe things have changed since June?

But maybe I can help so you don't have to go looked for that information yourself (I already did it anyways for personal use so... :P).

Please note this list is aimed towards any items with mini levels for the Familiar section of the list. Anything that I don't mention is a 1+ gather level (or it was changed since I posted this if that's wrong).

Familiar Minimum Gather Levels For The Item:
~ Carnival Tulip (10)
~ Fossilized Fish (10)
~ Onyx Cobra (13)
~ Opal Cobra (13)
~ Emerald Striker (13)
~ Amethyst Striker (13)
~ Sunset Sea Dragon (19)
~ Sea Fae (19)
~ Mute Swan (21)
~ True Rainbow Trout (22)
~ Ferret (23)
~ Ermine (23)
~ Giant Darner (25)
~ Dragonfly (25)
~ Wilting Rose *The Wilted Rose gathering domains are Plague, Shadow, Earth, Ice, and Fire from what I saw. (<<< mistake that's probably the most "urgent" to fix) (25)
~ Limestone Stalactite (26)
~ Golden Snakehead (30)
~ Cobra Snakehead (30)
~ Pangolin (33)

Putting the minimum levels would at least tell people what to expect (or not to if they aren't at the level yet) so they can focus on regions that have what they can actually access right then.
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
@NekkoChan once the gene Branches is added and has a pinglist, could I be added? Ty!
@NekkoChan once the gene Branches is added and has a pinglist, could I be added? Ty!
5gqCC4H.gif‎‎Please ping me! E718jtQ.gif
@Vial
Done. You're welcome!
@Vial
Done. You're welcome!
@NekkoChan (I think I'm supposed to ping you?) Can I please be added for Mystic Bark Mask? Thank you.
@NekkoChan (I think I'm supposed to ping you?) Can I please be added for Mystic Bark Mask? Thank you.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising
Done. You're welcome!
@NightRising
Done. You're welcome!
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 1019 1020