Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thanks Water!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thank you Water, this battle was really intense! All the week it was water-fire-water-fire, I was checking 'next week standings' like crazy :"D
Thank you Water, this battle was really intense! All the week it was water-fire-water-fire, I was checking 'next week standings' like crazy :"D
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
And thank you Fire for being formidable opponents. All the back-and-forth made me a bit dizzy though!
And thank you Fire for being formidable opponents. All the back-and-forth made me a bit dizzy though!
[img]http://wallpoper.com/images/00/00/03/84/water-and-fire_00000384.jpg[/img] You were awesome too Fire. Thanks. [size=2](btw this is coming from a Water guy)[/size]
water-and-fire_00000384.jpg

You were awesome too Fire.

Thanks.

(btw this is coming from a Water guy)
I SECOND YEARLY BATTLE ;) It was so much fun, thanks Fire for making us fight to the bitter end! You guys deserve your bonuses, can't wait to do it again (tho lets have a rest first, eh?!)
I SECOND YEARLY BATTLE ;) It was so much fun, thanks Fire for making us fight to the bitter end! You guys deserve your bonuses, can't wait to do it again (tho lets have a rest first, eh?!)
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@chinapiggy
I'm down for that!

...blasted pronouns: "that" obviously refers to "a rest" -falls over asleep-
^_^

rly tho: +1 yearly event!
@chinapiggy
I'm down for that!

...blasted pronouns: "that" obviously refers to "a rest" -falls over asleep-
^_^

rly tho: +1 yearly event!
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
Thank you too, Fire!

It was a great and heated battle.
Very enjoyable and honorable.

I'm looking forward to the next one!
Thank you too, Fire!

It was a great and heated battle.
Very enjoyable and honorable.

I'm looking forward to the next one!
75UHyX6.pngSvSQB0r.png4LmgXsn.pngaSY2AXl.pngNDfvk4v.pngsZXDott.pngCGkXGkk.pngCFzuqkV.pngZGWjzxy.pngo3JH9c4.pngWZkyhi0.gifW3CUfiy.pngB0TLTXy.pngRJTj2vQ.pngiyN9OEm.pngyPOOdFP.pngph5IzGU.pngRainbow%20Shrimp.png

75UHyX6.png
It was a very fun push- everyone did a great job!
It was a very fun push- everyone did a great job!
Thank you Water for making us really work for this one, it was fun (if terrifying) to see the first place jump around so much. Thanks to Wind and Earth too for being a part of this awesome battle, it'll be one to remember for sure! You are all the best!

A yearly battle between the first four would be really neat - maybe we can set a goal to beat the number of total exalts each time?
Thank you Water for making us really work for this one, it was fun (if terrifying) to see the first place jump around so much. Thanks to Wind and Earth too for being a part of this awesome battle, it'll be one to remember for sure! You are all the best!

A yearly battle between the first four would be really neat - maybe we can set a goal to beat the number of total exalts each time?
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
[quote name="chinapiggy" date="2015-02-08 03:00:47"]I SECOND YEARLY BATTLE ;) It was so much fun, thanks Fire for making us fight to the bitter end! You guys deserve your bonuses, can't wait to do it again (tho lets have a rest first, eh?!)[/quote] @chinapiggy I second everything you said, and have to add that your avatar perfectly captures my sentiment. That accent both scares and intrigues me...
chinapiggy wrote on 2015-02-08 03:00:47:

@chinapiggy
I second everything you said, and have to add that your avatar perfectly captures my sentiment. That accent both scares and intrigues me...
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Thanks Water! I admit, I was a but taken aback by the passion of both flights in winning this battle. But alas, all is well and everything went by in a blast! Thanks for the great fight, Water, Earth and Wind ^^
Thanks Water! I admit, I was a but taken aback by the passion of both flights in winning this battle. But alas, all is well and everything went by in a blast! Thanks for the great fight, Water, Earth and Wind ^^
m59NfS2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7