Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thanks Water!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thanks to all the flights and especially Water for giving us a run for our money! What a great batter! (Can't help but wonder how many dragons were exalted)

@Trellia Oh man Echo the Dolphin! How many hours I wasted playing that game!
Thanks to all the flights and especially Water for giving us a run for our money! What a great batter! (Can't help but wonder how many dragons were exalted)

@Trellia Oh man Echo the Dolphin! How many hours I wasted playing that game!
@Serendipity82

Hahaha, I definitely know the feeling! One of my most potent childhood memories is of sitting in my little bedroom, trying to beat that gigantic stupid jellyfish.
@Serendipity82

Hahaha, I definitely know the feeling! One of my most potent childhood memories is of sitting in my little bedroom, trying to beat that gigantic stupid jellyfish.
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
This was a ton of fun! :D Thanks Fire for making this fight just as intense as last time. We will definitely have to do this again sometime! (The idea of a yearly battle does sound fun.)
This was a ton of fun! :D Thanks Fire for making this fight just as intense as last time. We will definitely have to do this again sometime! (The idea of a yearly battle does sound fun.)
40893_s.gif
This was a ton of fun! we can always count on you guys to make a dom battle worth it
This was a ton of fun! we can always count on you guys to make a dom battle worth it
tumblr_n55ylpViPp1tpsw7yo1_500.png
[quote name="brit" date="2015-02-08 00:41:58"]You guys are great!! (I'm going to miss the moon tho... I liked the moon)[/quote] Oh it's still there, it's just on fire. Think of it as... brighter than before. That was definitely the most intense dom battle I've participated in, my thanks to Water flight for being such great opponents!
brit wrote on 2015-02-08 00:41:58:
You guys are great!! (I'm going to miss the moon tho... I liked the moon)

Oh it's still there, it's just on fire. Think of it as... brighter than before.

That was definitely the most intense dom battle I've participated in, my thanks to Water flight for being such great opponents!
Ax0fBhr.png
That was a stellar battle, Water! And a big thanks to Earth and Wind for participating (even if just for profit) in a push between the Big Four - it was really fun to watch and partake in!
That was a stellar battle, Water! And a big thanks to Earth and Wind for participating (even if just for profit) in a push between the Big Four - it was really fun to watch and partake in!
Seeker
Battle be over and atmosphere be like:

tumblr_n58i5uRnUp1qlxmxno1_1280.png

I like it. 8)
Battle be over and atmosphere be like:

tumblr_n58i5uRnUp1qlxmxno1_1280.png

I like it. 8)
Gs7DQgM.png
Congrats, Fire! You earned it.
Congrats, Fire! You earned it.
This was my first real participation in a dom push and it was super awesome! Thanks everyone for the great ride, and congrats Fire flight! That was some amazing work.
This was my first real participation in a dom push and it was super awesome! Thanks everyone for the great ride, and congrats Fire flight! That was some amazing work.
OSLTi1L.png
Thanks to all the flights that fought! I missed the last Fire v. Water battle, so I'm glad I got to participate in this one.

Gotta go hound some fire discount shops for scrolls now. :u
Thanks to all the flights that fought! I missed the last Fire v. Water battle, so I'm glad I got to participate in this one.

Gotta go hound some fire discount shops for scrolls now. :u
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7