Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Get cramps from the Coli? Have a Nook?
1 2
The coli runs on the Nook, and pretty well! It might lag a tiiiiny bit at times, but overall, I've had nothing but smooth sailing on it. The tapping is much nicer versus clicking, easier on your hands, and you can browse while fighting!

Woohoo!

I imagine this works for tablets too!
The coli runs on the Nook, and pretty well! It might lag a tiiiiny bit at times, but overall, I've had nothing but smooth sailing on it. The tapping is much nicer versus clicking, easier on your hands, and you can browse while fighting!

Woohoo!

I imagine this works for tablets too!
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
I only coli on my iPad. So much more comfy than a computer.
I only coli on my iPad. So much more comfy than a computer.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I have a Nook and I love it for coli!
I definitely recommend it!
I have a Nook and I love it for coli!
I definitely recommend it!
I can't get the coli to work on my ipad, which disappoints me! I tried once and it was extremely laggy -- it took several minutes (and several tries) to get it to even load, and then the dragons and enemies moved in super slow motion. That's probably a good thing, though, because if it worked well, I'd probably be playing the coli during class instead of writing notes.
I can't get the coli to work on my ipad, which disappoints me! I tried once and it was extremely laggy -- it took several minutes (and several tries) to get it to even load, and then the dragons and enemies moved in super slow motion. That's probably a good thing, though, because if it worked well, I'd probably be playing the coli during class instead of writing notes.
I only have an android phone as alternative device, but it's an xperia so it's quite large for a phone and while not optimal, I have switched to battling on the phone a few times just to give the laptop a rest :)
I only have an android phone as alternative device, but it's an xperia so it's quite large for a phone and while not optimal, I have switched to battling on the phone a few times just to give the laptop a rest :)
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
The only way to coli is on a tablet. I use my Kindle Fire and it is so much easier!
The only way to coli is on a tablet. I use my Kindle Fire and it is so much easier!
@ceiswyn @Chespin

Hooray for ipad/Nook coli goodness! I figured other people were doing it, but with all the posts I see about cramped arms/hands, I figured it was time to PSA it again! My arm gets sore too (fulltime online student doesn't help, haha) due to a bad chair I think, but when I discovered this I was like 'hooray'!

Also I love Chespin! Yay Poke'mon!

@Cranberry

Aw! Maybe @ceiswyn knows something that can help? Did you ever have issue with the coli on your ipad?
@ceiswyn @Chespin

Hooray for ipad/Nook coli goodness! I figured other people were doing it, but with all the posts I see about cramped arms/hands, I figured it was time to PSA it again! My arm gets sore too (fulltime online student doesn't help, haha) due to a bad chair I think, but when I discovered this I was like 'hooray'!

Also I love Chespin! Yay Poke'mon!

@Cranberry

Aw! Maybe @ceiswyn knows something that can help? Did you ever have issue with the coli on your ipad?
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
@Cranberry My iPad Retina is quite quick, but my old iPad 2 tends to be slow for that reason; maybe there's something that changes in later models?
@Cranberry My iPad Retina is quite quick, but my old iPad 2 tends to be slow for that reason; maybe there's something that changes in later models?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I use something as simple as a laptop (and its touchpad, obviously). Haven't experienced any cramps yet ~
It does work pretty great on a Nook though, you're right about that. Kindle Fire isn't bad either!
I use something as simple as a laptop (and its touchpad, obviously). Haven't experienced any cramps yet ~
It does work pretty great on a Nook though, you're right about that. Kindle Fire isn't bad either!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@Cranberry

Eyyy, another iPad student? //high-fives u

Unfortunately for my grades, the Coli works pretty well on my iPad... 4? I think? So yeah. Just spent most of that chemistry lecture grinding in Boreal and posting on the forums =___=;;
@Cranberry

Eyyy, another iPad student? //high-fives u

Unfortunately for my grades, the Coli works pretty well on my iPad... 4? I think? So yeah. Just spent most of that chemistry lecture grinding in Boreal and posting on the forums =___=;;
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
1 2