Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 753 754
With the Crossroads overhaul in the works, I have a question. Will we still be able to gift items via messages?
With the Crossroads overhaul in the works, I have a question. Will we still be able to gift items via messages?
No ETA required whatsoever, but:

1) Do you ever plan to raise the current lair cap?

2) Is there a chance of someday having unlimited lair space?
No ETA required whatsoever, but:

1) Do you ever plan to raise the current lair cap?

2) Is there a chance of someday having unlimited lair space?
If/when the AH gets overhauled, will there be more search options available, and if so, can you guys let us know what's in store?
If/when the AH gets overhauled, will there be more search options available, and if so, can you guys let us know what's in store?
Looking for non-dragon art
Hello, I was wondering if there is any plans about making an app for the fair games to earn treasure? It would be really nice and handy if it was something that could be done on the phone while taking the bus/train and during breaks from school/work instead of needing to have a computer to do it. :)
Hello, I was wondering if there is any plans about making an app for the fair games to earn treasure? It would be really nice and handy if it was something that could be done on the phone while taking the bus/train and during breaks from school/work instead of needing to have a computer to do it. :)
-The world is a better place with a cup of tea in hand
So... who controls the deities' accounts???
So... who controls the deities' accounts???
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
I'm still confused about the mentioned *return'* of the festival apparel crowns?
Do they come back in Night of the Nocturne? >
Is it simply refering to the fact that each element will have a CROWN so it is *returning* in different colors obviosuly?
OR do they cicle back just like the emblems do? Which would mean we have two items returning each year from now on?

(In case this has been addressed somewhere can someoen redirect me there? :C)
I'm still confused about the mentioned *return'* of the festival apparel crowns?
Do they come back in Night of the Nocturne? >
Is it simply refering to the fact that each element will have a CROWN so it is *returning* in different colors obviosuly?
OR do they cicle back just like the emblems do? Which would mean we have two items returning each year from now on?

(In case this has been addressed somewhere can someoen redirect me there? :C)
I know that you can't provide us with an ETA on anything, but I'm curious about a particular aspect of the coliseum rewrite. Is the first-turn-being-skipped issue being addressed in this rewrite?

Thanks for a great game, Flight Rising staff. :)
I know that you can't provide us with an ETA on anything, but I'm curious about a particular aspect of the coliseum rewrite. Is the first-turn-being-skipped issue being addressed in this rewrite?

Thanks for a great game, Flight Rising staff. :)
3ti5tEK.pngbRkNGZW.png
[quote name="TinyGryphon" date=2015-07-18 01:37:07] @pinwheelviper This is the only scrap of Skydancer lore currently available, from the player who sponsered the breed: "Gentle nature and sometimes playful. Likes to play and dance in the wind. Loves anything that’s colorful and/or shiny, but has the tendency to take them and collect them." I can't really see them as the 'grudge' type (they don't sound particularly snooty, @Amut ^^), nor can I see the same of Spirals (the other Wind breed)... unless the argument was over, say, who can be the biggest dork or tell the best jokes or something :'D [/quote] Following on from this one, I'm curious now. We know that ridgebacks freely borrow from one another and will 'borrow' from other species. If Skydancers have the tendency to collect shiny items.... What happens if a skydancer and a ridgeback try to borrow/collect the same item?
TinyGryphon wrote on 2015-07-18:
@pinwheelviper
This is the only scrap of Skydancer lore currently available, from the player who sponsered the breed:

"Gentle nature and sometimes playful. Likes to play and dance in the wind. Loves anything that’s colorful and/or shiny, but has the tendency to take them and collect them."

I can't really see them as the 'grudge' type (they don't sound particularly snooty, @Amut ^^), nor can I see the same of Spirals (the other Wind breed)... unless the argument was over, say, who can be the biggest dork or tell the best jokes or something :'D

Following on from this one, I'm curious now.

We know that ridgebacks freely borrow from one another and will 'borrow' from other species. If Skydancers have the tendency to collect shiny items....

What happens if a skydancer and a ridgeback try to borrow/collect the same item?
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
So you guys said that there can't be any wyvern-style dragons.

Why is that? Is it because of apparel purposes? If so I'm okay with not being able to use arm apparel. Does it mess up the game in some other way that I don't know about?
So you guys said that there can't be any wyvern-style dragons.

Why is that? Is it because of apparel purposes? If so I'm okay with not being able to use arm apparel. Does it mess up the game in some other way that I don't know about?
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.pngshadowbinder.png
Will the cycled out gem familiars ever make a return?
Will the cycled out gem familiars ever make a return?
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 753 754