Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 753 754
How do you choose which questions get answered in hthe QnA
How do you choose which questions get answered in hthe QnA
What's your criteria for the dragon spotlight in the Dragon-Share forum?

And,

Are you ever going to add music in the coliseum? I think it would be a great addition!
What's your criteria for the dragon spotlight in the Dragon-Share forum?

And,

Are you ever going to add music in the coliseum? I think it would be a great addition!
Tztaw1U.png
Did the Gladekeeper and the Icewarden have each other in mind when they designed the Wildclaw and Tundra dragons, respectively?
Did the Gladekeeper and the Icewarden have each other in mind when they designed the Wildclaw and Tundra dragons, respectively?
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
will male imp stripes be fixed with the new image generation?
will male imp stripes be fixed with the new image generation?
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
Do you ever host skin/accent contests for anything besides the Flight holidays? I keep seeing posts about the addition of new coliseum and swipp skins from time to time, but I've never seen any news notification about contests being held.

Are these skins made by certain players who receive an invitation to do so? If there is contests held, are the forum threads pinned to the top of the skins forum? Because I've never seen anything about it whenever I've been in there.
Lastly, if you do hold contests for new coli/swipp skins, would you ever consider posting a notification about it on the front page, like you do with the Flight holiday ones?
Do you ever host skin/accent contests for anything besides the Flight holidays? I keep seeing posts about the addition of new coliseum and swipp skins from time to time, but I've never seen any news notification about contests being held.

Are these skins made by certain players who receive an invitation to do so? If there is contests held, are the forum threads pinned to the top of the skins forum? Because I've never seen anything about it whenever I've been in there.
Lastly, if you do hold contests for new coli/swipp skins, would you ever consider posting a notification about it on the front page, like you do with the Flight holiday ones?
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
As I understand it, new Baldwin levels are released once a certain # of people have maxed out their level. How is this # determined?
As I understand it, new Baldwin levels are released once a certain # of people have maxed out their level. How is this # determined?
Okay but what about a scatterscroll that only changes one part of the dragon? Like, say you love the primary and secondary, but the tert is absolutely horrendous

Wouldnt a series of scatterscroll that change only individual parts be useful?
Okay but what about a scatterscroll that only changes one part of the dragon? Like, say you love the primary and secondary, but the tert is absolutely horrendous

Wouldnt a series of scatterscroll that change only individual parts be useful?
Dragons are technically immortal right? They can't die, so how is it possible that Baldwin got old? Will he die someday? :0
Dragons are technically immortal right? They can't die, so how is it possible that Baldwin got old? Will he die someday? :0
3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png

2_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr4j.gif
4_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppz.gif
Will there ever be an option for us to change the tertiary color on our custom progens? Yes, there's the whole "breed for your dream dragon" argument, but there are plenty of people attached to their progens for lore/RP/nostalgia reasons. I will never replace my progen, I will never tri-scatter her because I want her primary and secondary, but her tertiary is so far from her other colors and theme.
Will there ever be an option for us to change the tertiary color on our custom progens? Yes, there's the whole "breed for your dream dragon" argument, but there are plenty of people attached to their progens for lore/RP/nostalgia reasons. I will never replace my progen, I will never tri-scatter her because I want her primary and secondary, but her tertiary is so far from her other colors and theme.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Are the answers for the lore questions on here made up when the question is asked? Or do you guys have some hidden lore info sitting around, waiting for a question to be asked about it?
Are the answers for the lore questions on here made up when the question is asked? Or do you guys have some hidden lore info sitting around, waiting for a question to be asked about it?
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 753 754