Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 753 754
[img]http://i311.photobucket.com/albums/kk468/CocaCola_Spokesman2/74abf18e-3242-4de0-948b-2e47b1a6fc3b_zpsbvltl0yn.png[/img] These structures on Guardian's rib cages, are they supposed to be highlighted ribs or are they gills? They are in the same location as the Tidelord's gills, and minus the gill webbing coming out of his, they look the same. Being the patron creator of Guardians, it would make sense. So are they ribs or gills?
74abf18e-3242-4de0-948b-2e47b1a6fc3b_zpsbvltl0yn.png

These structures on Guardian's rib cages, are they supposed to be highlighted ribs or are they gills? They are in the same location as the Tidelord's gills, and minus the gill webbing coming out of his, they look the same. Being the patron creator of Guardians, it would make sense. So are they ribs or gills?
Is the staff of FR actually considering doing anything with eternal hatchlings in the future or have you guys completely dismissed the idea?
Is the staff of FR actually considering doing anything with eternal hatchlings in the future or have you guys completely dismissed the idea?
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
You can train dragons in the coliseum that are up in the Auction House now? Is this a bug or implemented feature?
You can train dragons in the coliseum that are up in the Auction House now? Is this a bug or implemented feature?
I can drink anything. As long as it's coffee.
Are Traditional Broadswords still stocking in the treasure marketplace anymore?

I've been trying so hard to get some for my dragons ever since they came out, but I haven't seen them stock in the marketplace even once for over a month. They cost more than most genes do in the AH now. Please, I just want swords for my dragons.
Are Traditional Broadswords still stocking in the treasure marketplace anymore?

I've been trying so hard to get some for my dragons ever since they came out, but I haven't seen them stock in the marketplace even once for over a month. They cost more than most genes do in the AH now. Please, I just want swords for my dragons.
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
Although some food items can be found in more than one elemental area, is there a higher incidence of the same item in one element as opposed to another? For example, the opal cobra is found in ice, light, and shadow. Does it drop slightly more frequently in one area? Like, maybe 4% chances in ice and light, but 5% or 6% chance in shadow or something like that?

I only ask because my hunt for onyx cobras was over within about three weeks (gathering only, no purchasing or mire-grinding), but opal took forever, and I've barely made a dent in the strikers or the skinks. Is this normal, or was I just abnormally lucky with the onyx cobras?
Although some food items can be found in more than one elemental area, is there a higher incidence of the same item in one element as opposed to another? For example, the opal cobra is found in ice, light, and shadow. Does it drop slightly more frequently in one area? Like, maybe 4% chances in ice and light, but 5% or 6% chance in shadow or something like that?

I only ask because my hunt for onyx cobras was over within about three weeks (gathering only, no purchasing or mire-grinding), but opal took forever, and I've barely made a dent in the strikers or the skinks. Is this normal, or was I just abnormally lucky with the onyx cobras?
If you recognise me from Danny Phantom fanfiction then I'm so sorry
If Skydancers were to fight, what would their combat style be like?
If Skydancers were to fight, what would their combat style be like?
Tztaw1U.png
What would happen if Baldwin dropped his soul orb in the pot by mistake?
What would happen if Baldwin dropped his soul orb in the pot by mistake?
Will the achievement be updated to mirror the growth of the site? and it that case, would they be posthumously awarded, or be entirely to gain yet?
Will the achievement be updated to mirror the growth of the site? and it that case, would they be posthumously awarded, or be entirely to gain yet?
If a Pearlcatcher dies, what happens to their pearl?
If a Pearlcatcher dies, what happens to their pearl?
biqua (she/her)
When will Crystal Pools get more loot items added? Things like battle stones, eggs, any other 'standard' items that crop up in most venues. Rainsong Jungle had them added a few days after release, but Crystal Pools has been up for a couple of weeks now with nothing.
When will Crystal Pools get more loot items added? Things like battle stones, eggs, any other 'standard' items that crop up in most venues. Rainsong Jungle had them added a few days after release, but Crystal Pools has been up for a couple of weeks now with nothing.
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 753 754