Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newcomer Interview
1 2 3 4 5
How was this f o u n d
How was this f o u n d
SVt2S0L.png
Its not necro cause we are using the thread for its intended purpose ^_^ YAY
• What flight are you in? Shadow first, but now Arcane.

• Why did you choose this flight? CAUSE SPACE AND ALSO I NEEDED TO DEFEND ARCANIST

• How do you like your deity so far? HES ADORABLE

• Have you tried to send a Crossroads for your deity yet? (If not, why?) No, cause you no longer can :(

• Did you enjoy the progen-creating process? Yes

• Which breed did you choose for your personal custom dragon? Fae, DUH

• Why? Cause i only like Fae art for progens

• Do you like your random progen? Sort of, he needs Petals/Butterfly/Capsule

• Do you have any plans for your progens? Need to write Emerald's lore and gene him :D

• Do you even know what a progen is? Yes, It is a first gen dragon that you start the game with.

• Purple? PURPLE

• Do you have a favorite breed yet? HOW CAN I PICK JUST ONE? *Just not snappers or ridgebacks, UGH*

• Do you have a favorite Fairgrounds game yet? No, Im lazy :P Probably tidal trouble.

• Have you read the lore yet? Yes.

• Have you tried out the Coliseum yet? Yes.

• Have you tested out the Scrying Workshop yet? Yes, tested the (s)Crying Workshop MANY times.

• Do you even know how to do half of these things? YES

• Who's your favorite deity? SHADOWBINDER AND ARCANIST

• Is it the Windsinger? NO

• It's the Windsinger, isn't it? NO...

• Yes, it's the Windsinger, no use denying it. FINE. YES, HES ONE OF MY FAVORITES :D

• What's your favorite color on the colorwheel? HOW DO I PICK JUST ONE?

• What even is the colorwheel? A wheel of colors.

• What's your favorite gene? HOW DO I PICK JUST ONE?

• Are you enjoying this interview? YES

• How many questions are in it? 32

• Are you beginning to wonder why you're even bothering to answer these?
NAH FAM

• Are you enjoying the community? YAS

• Are you enjoying me? YAS

• Did you know that if you don't say 'yes' to that last question, I will be a sad panda?
YAS

* Did you know that the Arcanist almost ended the world twice (Thanks Arcanist.)? IT WASN'T HIS FAULT NO ONE WAS THERE TO TELL HIM THE SHADE WAS BAD!

• Did you know that this site is going to sink it's little claws into you and never let you go, and you're going to be here forever because we all love Flighrising and dragons and you don't know it yet but you're going to start spending hours and hours on here and start dreaming about it and everything and whatnot?

Hasn't it already done that to each and every one of us?
Its not necro cause we are using the thread for its intended purpose ^_^ YAY
• What flight are you in? Shadow first, but now Arcane.

• Why did you choose this flight? CAUSE SPACE AND ALSO I NEEDED TO DEFEND ARCANIST

• How do you like your deity so far? HES ADORABLE

• Have you tried to send a Crossroads for your deity yet? (If not, why?) No, cause you no longer can :(

• Did you enjoy the progen-creating process? Yes

• Which breed did you choose for your personal custom dragon? Fae, DUH

• Why? Cause i only like Fae art for progens

• Do you like your random progen? Sort of, he needs Petals/Butterfly/Capsule

• Do you have any plans for your progens? Need to write Emerald's lore and gene him :D

• Do you even know what a progen is? Yes, It is a first gen dragon that you start the game with.

• Purple? PURPLE

• Do you have a favorite breed yet? HOW CAN I PICK JUST ONE? *Just not snappers or ridgebacks, UGH*

• Do you have a favorite Fairgrounds game yet? No, Im lazy :P Probably tidal trouble.

• Have you read the lore yet? Yes.

• Have you tried out the Coliseum yet? Yes.

• Have you tested out the Scrying Workshop yet? Yes, tested the (s)Crying Workshop MANY times.

• Do you even know how to do half of these things? YES

• Who's your favorite deity? SHADOWBINDER AND ARCANIST

• Is it the Windsinger? NO

• It's the Windsinger, isn't it? NO...

• Yes, it's the Windsinger, no use denying it. FINE. YES, HES ONE OF MY FAVORITES :D

• What's your favorite color on the colorwheel? HOW DO I PICK JUST ONE?

• What even is the colorwheel? A wheel of colors.

• What's your favorite gene? HOW DO I PICK JUST ONE?

• Are you enjoying this interview? YES

• How many questions are in it? 32

NAH FAM

• Are you enjoying the community? YAS

• Are you enjoying me? YAS

• Did you know that if you don't say 'yes' to that last question, I will be a sad panda?
YAS

* Did you know that the Arcanist almost ended the world twice (Thanks Arcanist.)? IT WASN'T HIS FAULT NO ONE WAS THERE TO TELL HIM THE SHADE WAS BAD!

• Did you know that this site is going to sink it's little claws into you and never let you go, and you're going to be here forever because we all love Flighrising and dragons and you don't know it yet but you're going to start spending hours and hours on here and start dreaming about it and everything and whatnot?

Hasn't it already done that to each and every one of us?
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
November 19, 2014

....................................WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS

July 19, 2019

4 Years. 8 Months. 0 Days.

Why have you done this

Why
November 19, 2014

....................................WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS

July 19, 2019

4 Years. 8 Months. 0 Days.

Why have you done this

Why
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
Everyone: omg necro, lock lock lock

Me, stalking the front page of this forum and nothing really has changed throughout the last 48 hrs: /shrug, why not!

• What flight are you in?
• Why did you choose this flight?
• How do you like your deity so far?
• Have you tried to send a Crossroads for your deity yet? (If not, why?)
• Did you enjoy the progen-creating process?

Started with Light 3yrs ago when I first played because I liked the element and the setting wasn't bad at all! The deity seemed neat and elegant in a way! I hadn't sent a CR because they're dead NPCs not players.
I liked creating a progen, but I wish I knew more than what I did before. I didn't realize the colors clashed with the yellow eyes. :(

• Which breed did you choose for your personal custom dragon?
• Why?
• Do you like your random progen?
• Do you have any plans for your progens?
• Do you even know what a progen is?

Guardian, because it looked the coolest of the 4! My random progen was meh. ;; Now that they've bred and the babies' names aren't to my liking, I think I'll just shelf them. :( Ugh. I'd rather nuke my account and start anew if I could.

• Purple?
• Do you have a favorite breed yet?
• Do you have a favorite Fairgrounds game yet?
• Have you read the lore yet?
• Have you tried out the Coliseum yet?

Purple's aight, but ehh.
My favorite breed's between Imperial and Coatl! Favorite game is Glimmer and Gloom now that I can farm it. I read the deity lore once before, now, many people make their own original clan lores and I think I prefer the concepts of those. I was slow at coli until I was able to buy 2 trainers from a friend!

• Have you tested out the Scrying Workshop yet?
• Do you even know how to do half of these things?
• Who's your favorite deity?
• Is it the Windsinger?
• It's the Windsinger, isn't it?
• Yes, it's the Windsinger, no use denying it.

Pet previewers are so cool to experiment on all pet games, so I experimented with it a few times when I started! It took awhile to learn back then, but I managed to figure it out. Doesn't help that there's so much jargon and all the references I want, I have to google for a wikia or a guide thread.
I have no favorite deity, but Windsinger's actually pretty cool!

• What's your favorite color on the colorwheel?
• What even is the colorwheel?
• What's your favorite gene?
• Are you enjoying this interview?
• How many questions are in it?

I have no favorite color on the colorwheel, but stonewash/ice is nice and will end up being a project soon!
The colorwheel is my personal hell LOL. My favorite gene is between bee, butterfly, and con, maybe!
As for this interview, I like questionaires, I hope I'm able to post before this thread's probably locked for necro, I really like it regardless of how old it is! It all seems relevant!

• Are you enjoying the community?
• Are you enjoying me?
* Did you know that the Arcanist almost ended the world twice (Thanks Arcanist.)?

I haven't really interacted deeply with the community so I can't say, but I think everyone's either really nice or really critical/heavy-handed in the suggestions thread LOL.
OP doesn't seem to be online anymore, but I'm sure they're a happy panda elsewhere!
And I vaguely remember that...I don't like manga characters that almost nuke everything for an off reason. >:

Half and half!
I play on and off, because I took a 3yr break and never looked back, but it only ever makes sense to play this consistently. I don't dream of it, but it's fun while I'm here!

aaand, I'm done, time to bury this thread with other threads before people find out and rage about necro!
Everyone: omg necro, lock lock lock

Me, stalking the front page of this forum and nothing really has changed throughout the last 48 hrs: /shrug, why not!

Started with Light 3yrs ago when I first played because I liked the element and the setting wasn't bad at all! The deity seemed neat and elegant in a way! I hadn't sent a CR because they're dead NPCs not players.
I liked creating a progen, but I wish I knew more than what I did before. I didn't realize the colors clashed with the yellow eyes. :(

• Why?

Guardian, because it looked the coolest of the 4! My random progen was meh. ;; Now that they've bred and the babies' names aren't to my liking, I think I'll just shelf them. :( Ugh. I'd rather nuke my account and start anew if I could.

• Purple?

Purple's aight, but ehh.
My favorite breed's between Imperial and Coatl! Favorite game is Glimmer and Gloom now that I can farm it. I read the deity lore once before, now, many people make their own original clan lores and I think I prefer the concepts of those. I was slow at coli until I was able to buy 2 trainers from a friend!

• Is it the Windsinger?

Pet previewers are so cool to experiment on all pet games, so I experimented with it a few times when I started! It took awhile to learn back then, but I managed to figure it out. Doesn't help that there's so much jargon and all the references I want, I have to google for a wikia or a guide thread.
I have no favorite deity, but Windsinger's actually pretty cool!

I have no favorite color on the colorwheel, but stonewash/ice is nice and will end up being a project soon!
The colorwheel is my personal hell LOL. My favorite gene is between bee, butterfly, and con, maybe!
As for this interview, I like questionaires, I hope I'm able to post before this thread's probably locked for necro, I really like it regardless of how old it is! It all seems relevant!

• Are you enjoying me?
* Did you know that the Arcanist almost ended the world twice (Thanks Arcanist.)?

I haven't really interacted deeply with the community so I can't say, but I think everyone's either really nice or really critical/heavy-handed in the suggestions thread LOL.
OP doesn't seem to be online anymore, but I'm sure they're a happy panda elsewhere!
And I vaguely remember that...I don't like manga characters that almost nuke everything for an off reason. >:

Half and half!
I play on and off, because I took a 3yr break and never looked back, but it only ever makes sense to play this consistently. I don't dream of it, but it's fun while I'm here!

aaand, I'm done, time to bury this thread with other threads before people find out and rage about necro!
3u37mIB.png
hey, if everyone else is jumping in, i will too :D i wasn't around when this was originally posted, so, yay, now i get to! • What flight are you in? nature! • Why did you choose this flight? i chose it because i love sylvari in guild wars 2, and my name here is based off my main there ^^ i just love nature things in general, it makes me feel safe and at home! • How do you like your deity so far? [i]i love glademama[/i] [emoji=flowering tree size=1] • Have you tried to send a Crossroads for your deity yet? (If not, why?) ....no, because nothing would happen??? LOL • Did you enjoy the progen-creating process? i did! i remember stressing out because i REALLY wanted something that was going to work out... i can't remember if i was given the scrying workshop yet or not but for a while i regretted her secondary, then alloy came out and it worked ^^ [s]and thank god opal did too[/s] • Which breed did you choose for your personal custom dragon? guardian! • Why? out of the four plentifuls, i like female guardian pose the best; and i feel like it fit a stoic clan leader <3 • Do you like your random progen? i do! i hate his [i]tert[/i], but he's good ^^ • Do you have any plans for your progens? my progens are my clan leaders! well, my custom is, my random is her mate and is a part of her council :> i gened them pretty early on too • Do you even know what a progen is? [s]is it a kind of cheese?[/s] • Purple? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45863908]purble?[/url] [size=1][size=1][s]darn, he's not a ridgeback anymore[/s][/size][/size] • Do you have a favorite breed yet? spirals!!! females especially [emoji=spiral love size=1] • Do you have a favorite Fairgrounds game yet? i honestly find the jigsaw puzzle relaxing to do ^^ tidal trouble is nice as well! (and of course, glimgloom for money) • Have you read the lore yet? i read it pretty early on, actually! i love game lore :> • Have you tried out the Coliseum yet? too... much..... far too much.......... • Have you tested out the Scrying Workshop yet? since day one! :D • Do you even know how to do half of these things? i was lucky, when i joined i had several friends that introduced me to a lot of the game so i understood what i was doing most of the time! • Who's your favorite deity? glademom! though i do find the arcanist quite entertaining, as well as stormcatcher :D • Is it the Windsinger? windsinger is good too :P • It's the Windsinger, isn't it? noodledad is no glademom! • Yes, it's the Windsinger, no use denying it. i'll admit he's the least creepy of all the deities, but plantmom is best deity! • What's your favorite color on the colorwheel? OOF, that's hard. i'm a fan of teal, but it's more like certain genes on certain colors. like twilight starmap is one of my favorite things, but taupe skink is as well! • What even is the colorwheel? [s]is it also a kind of cheese?[/s] • What's your favorite gene? skink! :D • Are you enjoying this interview? i love questionnaires! • How many questions are in it? you're making me do MATH? • Are you beginning to wonder why you're even bothering to answer these? mindless entertainment \o/ • Are you enjoying the community? i've loved it since day one <3 • Are you enjoying me? i don't think i know you! • Did you know that if you don't say 'yes' to that last question, I will be a sad panda? i guess we'll see what that question is :O * Did you know that the Arcanist almost ended the world twice (Thanks Arcanist.)? thanks arcanist • Did you know that this site is going to sink it's little claws into you and never let you go, and you're going to be here forever because we all love Flighrising and dragons and you don't know it yet but you're going to start spending hours and hours on here and start dreaming about it and everything and whatnot? oh boy, has it :'D i'm not going anywhere!
hey, if everyone else is jumping in, i will too :D i wasn't around when this was originally posted, so, yay, now i get to!

nature!

i chose it because i love sylvari in guild wars 2, and my name here is based off my main there ^^ i just love nature things in general, it makes me feel safe and at home!

i love glademama

....no, because nothing would happen??? LOL

i did! i remember stressing out because i REALLY wanted something that was going to work out... i can't remember if i was given the scrying workshop yet or not but for a while i regretted her secondary, then alloy came out and it worked ^^ and thank god opal did too

guardian!

• Why?

out of the four plentifuls, i like female guardian pose the best; and i feel like it fit a stoic clan leader <3

i do! i hate his tert, but he's good ^^

my progens are my clan leaders! well, my custom is, my random is her mate and is a part of her council :> i gened them pretty early on too

is it a kind of cheese?

• Purple?

purble?
darn, he's not a ridgeback anymore

spirals!!! females especially

i honestly find the jigsaw puzzle relaxing to do ^^ tidal trouble is nice as well! (and of course, glimgloom for money)

i read it pretty early on, actually! i love game lore :>

too... much..... far too much..........

since day one! :D

i was lucky, when i joined i had several friends that introduced me to a lot of the game so i understood what i was doing most of the time!

glademom! though i do find the arcanist quite entertaining, as well as stormcatcher :D

• Is it the Windsinger?

windsinger is good too :P

noodledad is no glademom!

i'll admit he's the least creepy of all the deities, but plantmom is best deity!

OOF, that's hard. i'm a fan of teal, but it's more like certain genes on certain colors. like twilight starmap is one of my favorite things, but taupe skink is as well!

is it also a kind of cheese?

skink! :D

i love questionnaires!

you're making me do MATH?

mindless entertainment \o/

i've loved it since day one <3

• Are you enjoying me?

i don't think i know you!

i guess we'll see what that question is :O

thanks arcanist

oh boy, has it :'D i'm not going anywhere!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Since everyone else is doing this, I will too

• What flight are you in? I'm in Arcane

• Why did you choose this flight? No clue.... maybe for the stars?

• How do you like your deity so far? Spacedad is fine

• Have you tried to send a Crossroads for your deity yet? (If not, why?) Wait you can do that???

• Did you enjoy the progen-creating process? Can't really remember, it's been two years

• Which breed did you choose for your personal custom dragon? Fae

• Why? I liked the fae the most at the time

• Do you like your random progen? Yes

• Do you have any plans for your progens? Write his lore and possibly gene him

• Do you even know what a progen is? That's the starter dragon you get joining for the first time, right?

• Purple? Purple!

• Do you have a favorite breed yet? I like Coatls the most but I also like most of the other dragons except ridgebacks, I'll never love them

• Do you have a favorite Fairgrounds game yet? Nope

• Have you read the lore yet? Only a tiny bit

• Have you tried out the Coliseum yet? Yes

I always go in the Scrying workshop

• Do you even know how to do half of these things? For once, yes

• Who's your favorite deity? PlagueBringer, Arcanist and ShadowBinder

• Is it the Windsinger? Nope

• It's the Windsinger, isn't it? Still no

• Yes, it's the Windsinger, no use denying it. Wait what did he look like again?

• What's your favorite color on the colorwheel? I don't have a favorite

• What even is the colorwheel? A wheel made out of colors

• What's your favorite gene? I don't have a favorite, it just depends on if it suits the dragon or not

• Are you enjoying this interview? Yup

• How many questions are in it? I was supposed to count?

• Are you beginning to wonder why you're even bothering to answer these? Nope

• Are you enjoying the community? Yes

• Are you enjoying me? Don't really know you but yes

• Did you know that if you don't say 'yes' to that last question, I will be a sad panda? I know

* Did you know that the Arcanist almost ended the world twice (Thanks Arcanist.)? He earns my respect now. It takes great skill to almost end the world twice

• Did you know that this site is going to sink it's little claws into you and never let you go, and you're going to be here forever because we all love Flighrising and dragons and you don't know it yet but you're going to start spending hours and hours on here and start dreaming about it and everything and whatnot? School and sometimes boredom manages to break me out of this site's claws sometimes
Since everyone else is doing this, I will too

• What flight are you in? I'm in Arcane

• Why did you choose this flight? No clue.... maybe for the stars?

• How do you like your deity so far? Spacedad is fine

• Have you tried to send a Crossroads for your deity yet? (If not, why?) Wait you can do that???

• Did you enjoy the progen-creating process? Can't really remember, it's been two years

• Which breed did you choose for your personal custom dragon? Fae

• Why? I liked the fae the most at the time

• Do you like your random progen? Yes

• Do you have any plans for your progens? Write his lore and possibly gene him

• Do you even know what a progen is? That's the starter dragon you get joining for the first time, right?

• Purple? Purple!

• Do you have a favorite breed yet? I like Coatls the most but I also like most of the other dragons except ridgebacks, I'll never love them

• Do you have a favorite Fairgrounds game yet? Nope

• Have you read the lore yet? Only a tiny bit

• Have you tried out the Coliseum yet? Yes

I always go in the Scrying workshop

• Do you even know how to do half of these things? For once, yes

• Who's your favorite deity? PlagueBringer, Arcanist and ShadowBinder

• Is it the Windsinger? Nope

• It's the Windsinger, isn't it? Still no

• Yes, it's the Windsinger, no use denying it. Wait what did he look like again?

• What's your favorite color on the colorwheel? I don't have a favorite

• What even is the colorwheel? A wheel made out of colors

• What's your favorite gene? I don't have a favorite, it just depends on if it suits the dragon or not

• Are you enjoying this interview? Yup

• How many questions are in it? I was supposed to count?

• Are you beginning to wonder why you're even bothering to answer these? Nope

• Are you enjoying the community? Yes

• Are you enjoying me? Don't really know you but yes

• Did you know that if you don't say 'yes' to that last question, I will be a sad panda? I know

* Did you know that the Arcanist almost ended the world twice (Thanks Arcanist.)? He earns my respect now. It takes great skill to almost end the world twice

• Did you know that this site is going to sink it's little claws into you and never let you go, and you're going to be here forever because we all love Flighrising and dragons and you don't know it yet but you're going to start spending hours and hours on here and start dreaming about it and everything and whatnot? School and sometimes boredom manages to break me out of this site's claws sometimes
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
I've been around for a year and i still want to do this!

Ice

Ice just... spoke to me? I really chose this flight by my personality, and I could have easily chosen Water, Wind or Light too because of that, but Ice just seemed to stand out to me!

10/10 Icepapa teeny tiny ears

Nope, just never felt the need to!

Yes! So many combinations!

Mirror!

• Why?
I liked its appearance the most...

I HATED him. He was a seafoam/slate/obsidian guardian male before my scatter and gening, and I've had him exalted for the longest of time. His colors were OK but I HATED the Guardian breed back then

Yes, Getting Kiji wasp/bee, and maybe redo Dan too sometime?

Yup, but back then I didn't lol

• Purple?
Yes. The triple purple Ridgeback. You know who I mean. Him.

Right now it is Skydancer, and I've only grown attached to that breed after about a month of playing. Before that Mirror was my fav

Yes, Artifracture! I used to play that for hours and hours, sometimes without taking any breaks at all. Atm Glimmer and GLoom is my fav tho

I started reading the lore about 6 months into playing... lol

Yes! I started really early but it was so hard and I didn't have the proper concentration for it

Yup. I even tested it before I had an account!

Yes. I used to carefully read everything, except for forums. I've never been to forums in my early months

Icepapa, because I will always stay loyal to him (Don't tell him but I like Mathers aesthetic too)

• Is it the Windsinger?
No. But hes a funky noodle

He looks a bit too happy somtimes

:(

I didn't have one. I liked them all equally. Nowadays I like Abyss, Lemon, Banana, Crimson

All the colors in the game

Didn't have one, and still don't have one

YES

A lot

Nah, it's fun to do

Not back then (I was a shy bean), but nowadays I really like it!

• Are you enjoying me?
Yes. I love this interview and I'm really glad you took your time to write it

I expected so

I know he almost ended it once, but I don't really know the second time. I heard he did but I don't know how. When I started playing I had no clue about lore

*sobbing* I ruined my school for this site
I've been around for a year and i still want to do this!

Ice

Ice just... spoke to me? I really chose this flight by my personality, and I could have easily chosen Water, Wind or Light too because of that, but Ice just seemed to stand out to me!

10/10 Icepapa teeny tiny ears

Nope, just never felt the need to!

Yes! So many combinations!

Mirror!

• Why?
I liked its appearance the most...

I HATED him. He was a seafoam/slate/obsidian guardian male before my scatter and gening, and I've had him exalted for the longest of time. His colors were OK but I HATED the Guardian breed back then

Yes, Getting Kiji wasp/bee, and maybe redo Dan too sometime?

Yup, but back then I didn't lol

• Purple?
Yes. The triple purple Ridgeback. You know who I mean. Him.

Right now it is Skydancer, and I've only grown attached to that breed after about a month of playing. Before that Mirror was my fav

Yes, Artifracture! I used to play that for hours and hours, sometimes without taking any breaks at all. Atm Glimmer and GLoom is my fav tho

I started reading the lore about 6 months into playing... lol

Yes! I started really early but it was so hard and I didn't have the proper concentration for it

Yup. I even tested it before I had an account!

Yes. I used to carefully read everything, except for forums. I've never been to forums in my early months

Icepapa, because I will always stay loyal to him (Don't tell him but I like Mathers aesthetic too)

• Is it the Windsinger?
No. But hes a funky noodle

He looks a bit too happy somtimes

I didn't have one. I liked them all equally. Nowadays I like Abyss, Lemon, Banana, Crimson

All the colors in the game

Didn't have one, and still don't have one

YES

A lot

Nah, it's fun to do

Not back then (I was a shy bean), but nowadays I really like it!

• Are you enjoying me?
Yes. I love this interview and I'm really glad you took your time to write it

I expected so

I know he almost ended it once, but I don't really know the second time. I heard he did but I don't know how. When I started playing I had no clue about lore

*sobbing* I ruined my school for this site
yellow_flower_aes.png yellow_lemon_aes.png yellow_lightning_aes.png
been here for over 4 years but still doing this

What flight are you in?
water!

splish splosh

i miss him

i might have when i was a newbie but idk :<

yea it was cool, i did it on my phone in my bed at 10pm on impulse

fae!

• Why?
idk...i think i just liked their look the most (i wanted a female progen specifically and i liked F faes best out of those four options)

yea hes cool

...i completed all my plans for them askfjkjf doing this as an older player is so fun

yes

• Purple?
he purble

i can never choose tbh

i mean...g&g got that money [eyes emoji] i always liked shock switch too tho, it's so engaging!

mhm

...mhm.

...MHM.

MHMMMMMM.

all of them

• Is it the Windsinger?
^

^

not quite

i dont even know at this point

ALLLLLLL the colors in this game (and there are significantly more than when this thread was first posted!)

?????????

it's aight

at least 20

no

mostly

• Are you enjoying me?
shrug

yeah! i love him he's my other dad :)

i think i had a vague idea that that would happen? idk man
been here for over 4 years but still doing this

What flight are you in?
water!

splish splosh

i miss him

i might have when i was a newbie but idk :<

yea it was cool, i did it on my phone in my bed at 10pm on impulse

fae!

• Why?
idk...i think i just liked their look the most (i wanted a female progen specifically and i liked F faes best out of those four options)

yea hes cool

...i completed all my plans for them askfjkjf doing this as an older player is so fun

yes

• Purple?
he purble

i can never choose tbh

i mean...g&g got that money [eyes emoji] i always liked shock switch too tho, it's so engaging!

mhm

...mhm.

...MHM.

MHMMMMMM.

all of them

• Is it the Windsinger?
^

^

not quite

i dont even know at this point

ALLLLLLL the colors in this game (and there are significantly more than when this thread was first posted!)

?????????

it's aight

at least 20

no

mostly

• Are you enjoying me?
shrug

yeah! i love him he's my other dad :)

i think i had a vague idea that that would happen? idk man
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
nature!

p l a n t z

as a older player ( not really but uhh not new ), she is v cool glademom

wait we can do this?.!,?,?,?

hell.. I wanna redo

Mirror, but was forced to nOt choose fae by my sister

• Why?
being forced

he will be very bootiful v soon..

yes. yEs. YES

well.. yeah I guess

• Purple?
no. no. ugly.

yes. GAOLER BB

no because they all hard to do

no, I don’t like reading long things that aren’t really relating to gameplay tbh

well.. I have a full coli team I use 24/7. Yes.

I’ve misused it. A bunch.

I mean,, yeah
Gladekeeper mom.

• Is it the Windsinger?
no sister deity bad.

noodle dad needs to back off

no u.

Pistachio.. yum

a color of wheels. duh.

oh no... blossom rn

I guess..

kinda?

very.. but I don’t have many friends ,,,

• Are you enjoying me?

I mean i guess ;)))

ok

yeah.. go commit uninstall world again.

I’ve already done this, your late to the party
nature!

p l a n t z

as a older player ( not really but uhh not new ), she is v cool glademom

wait we can do this?.!,?,?,?

hell.. I wanna redo

Mirror, but was forced to nOt choose fae by my sister

• Why?
being forced

he will be very bootiful v soon..

yes. yEs. YES

well.. yeah I guess

• Purple?
no. no. ugly.

yes. GAOLER BB

no because they all hard to do

no, I don’t like reading long things that aren’t really relating to gameplay tbh

well.. I have a full coli team I use 24/7. Yes.

I’ve misused it. A bunch.

I mean,, yeah
Gladekeeper mom.

• Is it the Windsinger?
no sister deity bad.

noodle dad needs to back off

no u.

Pistachio.. yum

a color of wheels. duh.

oh no... blossom rn

I guess..

kinda?

very.. but I don’t have many friends ,,,

• Are you enjoying me?

I mean i guess ;)))

ok

yeah.. go commit uninstall world again.

I’ve already done this, your late to the party
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Arcane!

SPAAAACE

He exists and I acknowledge that.

No? Why?

Indeed

Fae

• Why?
Idk, I wish I chose a tundra.

Yea

Nah...

Yes

• Purple?
Indeed, I have purple in my lair.

Not really, but I like Pearlcatchers, coatls, tundras, gaolers, skydancers, and spirals a lot!

Runestones of the Arcanist is my current fav.

Some.

Yes.

Yes, I have used the Crying Workshop many times.

I KNOW HOW TO DO ALL!

Flamecaller, icewarden, stormcatcher, windsinger, and Lightweaver for their own reasons

• Is it the Windsinger?
Yes he is one of them

he is one.

stop

I don't know, there are so many nice ones!

The 177 colors that can be on the dragons here.

Starmap, constellation, and circuit. I also like shardfank for gaos.

Kind of

wait I was supposed to count

Ehhh... No...

Yes!

• Are you enjoying me?
I don't even know you, so I don't have a definite answer

Oh

Yes

Yes, it already has.
Arcane!

SPAAAACE

He exists and I acknowledge that.

No? Why?

Indeed

Fae

• Why?
Idk, I wish I chose a tundra.

Yea

Nah...

Yes

• Purple?
Indeed, I have purple in my lair.

Not really, but I like Pearlcatchers, coatls, tundras, gaolers, skydancers, and spirals a lot!

Runestones of the Arcanist is my current fav.

Some.

Yes.

Yes, I have used the Crying Workshop many times.

I KNOW HOW TO DO ALL!

Flamecaller, icewarden, stormcatcher, windsinger, and Lightweaver for their own reasons

• Is it the Windsinger?
Yes he is one of them

he is one.

stop

I don't know, there are so many nice ones!

The 177 colors that can be on the dragons here.

Starmap, constellation, and circuit. I also like shardfank for gaos.

Kind of

wait I was supposed to count

Ehhh... No...

Yes!

• Are you enjoying me?
I don't even know you, so I don't have a definite answer

Oh

Yes

Yes, it already has.
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
1 2 3 4 5