Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I did it! :D
1 2
I FINALLY leveled up my first level 25 coli grinding team. Took lots of time and energy (and treasure) but it's finally done.

I'm really proud of them, I felt I needed to share this.
I FINALLY leveled up my first level 25 coli grinding team. Took lots of time and energy (and treasure) but it's finally done.

I'm really proud of them, I felt I needed to share this.
fCSzDw1.pngM8tNJAr.pngEkFm4bb.pngMvWOAM2.png
Congrats! That is a big achievement. My own team is 25, 25, 24 and the last one is taking F O R E V E R to reach that final level, it is killing me slowly. TT__TT
Congrats! That is a big achievement. My own team is 25, 25, 24 and the last one is taking F O R E V E R to reach that final level, it is killing me slowly. TT__TT
.*~ ENDS & ODDITIES HATCHERY | MILLI'S DOUBLE HOARD SELL SHOP ~*.
.*~ TO ISENGARD LINEAGE THREAD
~*.

May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails & the moon walks.
J.R.R. Tolkien
Grats! Feels good to have the all squared away, doesn't it! And they'll make earning treasure so much easier. :3
Grats! Feels good to have the all squared away, doesn't it! And they'll make earning treasure so much easier. :3
CQy7TyL.png
You did it.
You climbed the whole dragon mountain.
You did it.
You climbed the whole dragon mountain.
2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
Congrats! It's tough getting up there, but it makes everything else so much easier once you do. You should definitely be proud.
Congrats! It's tough getting up there, but it makes everything else so much easier once you do. You should definitely be proud.
JViYfKK.png
Congrats!

You should be proud that you did it! It's certainly no easy feat to get a full team to lvl 25. You'll reap the rewards of having such a team in no time! *scurries off to the fairgrounds grinding to pay for my own coli team*
Congrats!

You should be proud that you did it! It's certainly no easy feat to get a full team to lvl 25. You'll reap the rewards of having such a team in no time! *scurries off to the fairgrounds grinding to pay for my own coli team*
Congratulations!
I remember when I got my first team all leveled up and how excited I was after all that hard work.
Congratulations!
I remember when I got my first team all leveled up and how excited I was after all that hard work.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Wow! Congrats! I joined in April and I only just leveled my first team to 25 in mid-October (It took me ages because I had a hard time getting into the coli)
Wow! Congrats! I joined in April and I only just leveled my first team to 25 in mid-October (It took me ages because I had a hard time getting into the coli)
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@ladybubblegum
Congrats! I remember getting my first coli team to 25 - those levels in between were such a slog... Now that you've got a full team though you'll find it's way easier to level other dragons.
@ladybubblegum
Congrats! I remember getting my first coli team to 25 - those levels in between were such a slog... Now that you've got a full team though you'll find it's way easier to level other dragons.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Nice!

I've had 2 25s for a while. My third is 23, but I've given up on getting that one higher because I'm focusing on training other dragons to exalt.
Nice!

I've had 2 25s for a while. My third is 23, but I've given up on getting that one higher because I'm focusing on training other dragons to exalt.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2