Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Such creative randomized names
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have an unnamed dragon sitting in my lair whose name is about to become Birdbird. Yes.
I have an unnamed dragon sitting in my lair whose name is about to become Birdbird. Yes.
"I truly am a thing! Them be bushes, those are also things. I'm currently standing on the ground which, believe it or not, is also a thing. And behind me is the sky...oh yeah, that's a thing, too!" -Raocow
I read out a bunch of names from the generator to a friend (who's not on FR--yet) for laughs a few days ago. She's been trying to convince me to name a dragon Blueberrycobbler ever since...

(Also, Nixon. Because why wouldn't you name dragons after US presidents.)
I read out a bunch of names from the generator to a friend (who's not on FR--yet) for laughs a few days ago. She's been trying to convince me to name a dragon Blueberrycobbler ever since...

(Also, Nixon. Because why wouldn't you name dragons after US presidents.)
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
@MissMokushiroku

...tempted to name one of my dragons Obama now
@MissMokushiroku

...tempted to name one of my dragons Obama now
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
I got a female guardian who was... grayish with blood red wings that Random named "Bluelagoon." I mean, I guess the denim smoke (which you could barely see against all that gray-gray-gray-red-red-red) is kiiiiind of bluish?

As an aside, I find it amusing that when you Dragon search the name, "Bluelagoon" on Guardians, you get a page full of not particularly blue exalted dragons and, like, one or two actually blue dragons that belong to someone.
I got a female guardian who was... grayish with blood red wings that Random named "Bluelagoon." I mean, I guess the denim smoke (which you could barely see against all that gray-gray-gray-red-red-red) is kiiiiind of bluish?

As an aside, I find it amusing that when you Dragon search the name, "Bluelagoon" on Guardians, you get a page full of not particularly blue exalted dragons and, like, one or two actually blue dragons that belong to someone.
dJjYcxr.png
Warrior cat name generators, anyone?

seriously who makes names like this
Warrior cat name generators, anyone?

seriously who makes names like this
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
Gladekeeper damn it, Birdbird!

Reminds me of when "Tootenkhamen" came up and I couldn't stop giggling.
Gladekeeper damn it, Birdbird!

Reminds me of when "Tootenkhamen" came up and I couldn't stop giggling.
rlfh5f.jpg
The random name generator once tried to get me to name a dragon Gunshow.

GUNSHOW.

GUNSHOW.
[quote name="WendigoPsychosis" date="2014-11-09 09:38:05"]The random name generator once tried to get me to name a dragon Gunshow. GUNSHOW.[/quote] And yet "Mulch" is deemed too offensive/violent.
WendigoPsychosis wrote on 2014-11-09 09:38:05:

GUNSHOW.

And yet "Mulch" is deemed too offensive/violent.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
[quote name="Charaquan" date="2014-11-09 09:49:24"][quote name="WendigoPsychosis" date="2014-11-09 09:38:05"]The random name generator once tried to get me to name a dragon Gunshow. GUNSHOW.[/quote] And yet "Mulch" is deemed too offensive/violent.[/quote] Also "Kittencruncher", which was mentioned earlier. KITTENCRUNCHER my god. Why on earth would that be in there? Who crunches kittens? D: [s]meowmeow - the double crunch kitten[/s]
Charaquan wrote on 2014-11-09 09:49:24:
WendigoPsychosis wrote on 2014-11-09 09:38:05:

GUNSHOW.

And yet "Mulch" is deemed too offensive/violent.

Also "Kittencruncher", which was mentioned earlier.

KITTENCRUNCHER my god. Why on earth would that be in there? Who crunches kittens? D:

meowmeow - the double crunch kitten
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
...I never knew I needed this in my life
...I never knew I needed this in my life
my_banner1_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9izgrt.jpg
I'm your follower in the light,
Yet I'm invisible in the night.
At various sizes I appear,
I won't harm you, have no fear.
699.Pots150.FixeddotDice_zpsx6o5jen6.png my_banner2_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9iz56q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7