Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your LEAST favorite breed? UPDATE
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
Male Imperials (Imperial in general) Sorry, hate them.
I still need to breed change the one i have in my lair or just exalt it if find it cheaper.
Also not really like Guardians and Snappers.
Male Imperials (Imperial in general) Sorry, hate them.
I still need to breed change the one i have in my lair or just exalt it if find it cheaper.
Also not really like Guardians and Snappers.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
Snappers. No Snappers for me please.
Snappers. No Snappers for me please.
Fae.
Fae.
Ridgebacks...they just don't appeal to me, especially the males with their toothpick noses
Ridgebacks...they just don't appeal to me, especially the males with their toothpick noses
Gammass.gif
Snappers and Ridgebacks.
Snappers and Ridgebacks.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
faes are quite awful imo, and i also really dislike female tundra and male snapper :( m tundra and f snapper are super cute though

faes just... they just don't work. i have one in my lair because it's my progen's first baby but she only breeds exalts. faes look so.. not nice as babies. and their neck. what is wrong with their necks. why this.
faes are quite awful imo, and i also really dislike female tundra and male snapper :( m tundra and f snapper are super cute though

faes just... they just don't work. i have one in my lair because it's my progen's first baby but she only breeds exalts. faes look so.. not nice as babies. and their neck. what is wrong with their necks. why this.
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
Male Snappers, because of their faces.... male Pearlcatchers, female Tundras, and the male Imperials irk me a little too, as well as male Skydancers and female Coatls. Just a lil. Its because their poses are so..... boring and plain.
Male Snappers, because of their faces.... male Pearlcatchers, female Tundras, and the male Imperials irk me a little too, as well as male Skydancers and female Coatls. Just a lil. Its because their poses are so..... boring and plain.
Guardians. Sorry, they just don't really appeal to me very much.
Guardians. Sorry, they just don't really appeal to me very much.
Guardians; the ones I have I won in contests, or hatched from eggs.

Some of the other breeds I have problems with:
Ridgebacks - love the Ridgeback gals, their post is so dynamic. The boys... not so much.
Pearlcatchers - the exact opposite. Pearlcatcher males look great, especially with Clown. Pearlcatcher females are just a bit wet.
Guardians; the ones I have I won in contests, or hatched from eggs.

Some of the other breeds I have problems with:
Ridgebacks - love the Ridgeback gals, their post is so dynamic. The boys... not so much.
Pearlcatchers - the exact opposite. Pearlcatcher males look great, especially with Clown. Pearlcatcher females are just a bit wet.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Snappers, I have yet to find an adult snapper I would actually keep in my lair for myself.
Snappers, I have yet to find an adult snapper I would actually keep in my lair for myself.
JWlblI8.png243.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14