Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 1426 1427
@Desertmonkey, @Takora, @Earth, @wuf, @Hyacinthus, @Moonbow, @Juleatic,
Sorry to be pinging you again, but I was wondering if I could rent 2 nests from the 25th of June to the 30th?

Thank you, Violetah
@Desertmonkey, @Takora, @Earth, @wuf, @Hyacinthus, @Moonbow, @Juleatic,
Sorry to be pinging you again, but I was wondering if I could rent 2 nests from the 25th of June to the 30th?

Thank you, Violetah
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@DeltaDawn37 YEAH BRO send em on over and I'll put em on a nest asap!
@DeltaDawn37 YEAH BRO send em on over and I'll put em on a nest asap!
@DeltaDawn37 I can, but you'll have to take a couple of my kids to hold in exchange, as my lair's a bit packed.

edit: Never mind, saw you got a response already! Thought you were on the last page and didn't think to check further, haha. :3
@DeltaDawn37 I can, but you'll have to take a couple of my kids to hold in exchange, as my lair's a bit packed.

edit: Never mind, saw you got a response already! Thought you were on the last page and didn't think to check further, haha. :3
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@celelorian Haha, thanks for the offer, but it turns out the parents were related anyway, so oops.
@celelorian Haha, thanks for the offer, but it turns out the parents were related anyway, so oops.
28s0dn9.png
@Sonmi @Gwineira @Maririn @ClashingHearts @Nestor
Hey there! I'm looking to rent an ice nest c: My pair is RTB tomorrow, and I can provide food and tips (in the form of both treasure and food). If you can take them today (just a day early), that would be great too!

EDIT: Nest found, thank you!
@Sonmi @Gwineira @Maririn @ClashingHearts @Nestor
Hey there! I'm looking to rent an ice nest c: My pair is RTB tomorrow, and I can provide food and tips (in the form of both treasure and food). If you can take them today (just a day early), that would be great too!

EDIT: Nest found, thank you!
@dualscepters
I have a nest open! :)
@dualscepters
I have a nest open! :)
UqHFmmO.png female | lv25s for sale
@Sonmi
Great! I'll set up a CR, and you can accept it whenever you're ready c:
@Sonmi
Great! I'll set up a CR, and you can accept it whenever you're ready c:
@Earth @Lisandre @Vortex @celelorien @Etymology Does anyone have an Earth nest open? Found one!
@Earth @Lisandre @Vortex @celelorien @Etymology Does anyone have an Earth nest open? Found one!
@Sonmi Would you happen to have another Ice nest open?
@Sonmi Would you happen to have another Ice nest open?
@nika

Yes, I do! :D
@nika

Yes, I do! :D
UqHFmmO.png female | lv25s for sale
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 1426 1427