Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 ... 1426 1427
@VeroKitty sure thing! send 'em over
@VeroKitty sure thing! send 'em over
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@Desertmonkey @Elsewhere @wuf @Tubermelon @DalphiaRose @Vortex @Etymology @TikindiDragon @Kaamos @CoolCougar @pbirds @Redsparrow @Texere @kenjirou @snowpea @Crobbin @Kalvin

LF an earth nest please >:3ccc will send a boon <3
@Desertmonkey @Elsewhere @wuf @Tubermelon @DalphiaRose @Vortex @Etymology @TikindiDragon @Kaamos @CoolCougar @pbirds @Redsparrow @Texere @kenjirou @snowpea @Crobbin @Kalvin

LF an earth nest please >:3ccc will send a boon <3
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@nowviewing

I have a nest you can use.
@nowviewing

I have a nest you can use.
9Nrh39n.png
@Gimeurcookie
@phantomlegions
@Curlex
@Banjo
@Twye

Would any of you lovely people be able to nest a honey pair for me? I'll pay whatever amount you'd like and provide food if necessary. Thank you!
@Gimeurcookie
@phantomlegions
@Curlex
@Banjo
@Twye

Would any of you lovely people be able to nest a honey pair for me? I'll pay whatever amount you'd like and provide food if necessary. Thank you!
asdffff.png
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
HJLIYn4.png
Vs2WmBF.png
joJXsVi.png
O6cEDNG.png
@/GadzooksTD @/phantomlegions @/LucisAbsentia @/KairiArisava @/gimeurcookie
@/AetherSeer @/Twye @/EvilPol

hi guys! I'm currently looking for a fire nest for a pair of mine, I'll send a boon with them so they'll be in and out of your lair quick, please ping me if you have a nest available ;o; Found <3
@/GadzooksTD @/phantomlegions @/LucisAbsentia @/KairiArisava @/gimeurcookie
@/AetherSeer @/Twye @/EvilPol

hi guys! I'm currently looking for a fire nest for a pair of mine, I'll send a boon with them so they'll be in and out of your lair quick, please ping me if you have a nest available ;o; Found <3
@Ravenhearst
I got a nest open. Send them over and tell me if you have a min cap on using a boon (aka do you want me to boon if you get 1 egged)
@Ravenhearst
I got a nest open. Send them over and tell me if you have a min cap on using a boon (aka do you want me to boon if you get 1 egged)
@Gimeurcookie there's no cap, I'll send them thank you!!
@Gimeurcookie there's no cap, I'll send them thank you!!
@/VictoryInSolace @/lvcifer @/KrysaVorona

Hello! I have a pair RTB on June 3rd that I need a lightning nest for. Would any of you be available? I'd be willing to pay some T and send some food for them! I don't have a boon, though.

I thought I'd be back in lightning by the time they were RTB but I'm still 300 gems short so nest renting it is haha!

Found! Thank you!
@/VictoryInSolace @/lvcifer @/KrysaVorona

Hello! I have a pair RTB on June 3rd that I need a lightning nest for. Would any of you be available? I'd be willing to pay some T and send some food for them! I don't have a boon, though.

I thought I'd be back in lightning by the time they were RTB but I'm still 300 gems short so nest renting it is haha!

Found! Thank you!
S9JeT5u.pngo6n8ZXM.pngrix3ppo.png
t9GO7sD.png->11AKyQ1.png->YZXTDhM.png->11AKyQ1.png
@Micool

i can take em !
@Micool

i can take em !
they/her • FR + 3 • it's ok to ping or pm me!
@lvcifer Coolio, I'll send em over on the 3rd! Do you want me to accompany them with a PM to remind you what they're for? I honestly thought it would take longer to find a nest rental so I'm sorry I reached out so early :'DD
@lvcifer Coolio, I'll send em over on the 3rd! Do you want me to accompany them with a PM to remind you what they're for? I honestly thought it would take longer to find a nest rental so I'm sorry I reached out so early :'DD
S9JeT5u.pngo6n8ZXM.pngrix3ppo.png
t9GO7sD.png->11AKyQ1.png->YZXTDhM.png->11AKyQ1.png
1 2 ... 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 ... 1426 1427