Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Element Quiz!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 62 63
Huh, got Arcane. Can't say I've ever seriously considered joining even though it fits a lot of my interests lol.
Huh, got Arcane. Can't say I've ever seriously considered joining even though it fits a lot of my interests lol.
he/him only, please
naturebottom.png
ice ice baby <3
ice ice baby <3
Waater

yis
Waater

yis
Plague~

But also tied with Earth. >.>
Plague~

But also tied with Earth. >.>
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
Lightning
//puts on sunglasses
Lightning
//puts on sunglasses
by-knighterrant.png
Ice :3
Ice :3
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
I got Nature. That's... interesting. Seeing as I am in Nature. Hmmmm. Nice quiz.
I got Nature. That's... interesting. Seeing as I am in Nature. Hmmmm. Nice quiz.
Pfff I got Nature. Seems I chose my Flight correctly!
Pfff I got Nature. Seems I chose my Flight correctly!
It's funny. When I first joined I was so excited to even manage to get on in time to register that I chose my element without really thinking. I picked light. In recent days I was looking at the elements and reading them all much more carefully and felt myself pout. I realized that I may have chosen poorly. I looked at the description of the Nature element and was amazed at how they where. Wanting to care for flora and fauna and wanting to live wild and free spreading life all around. I felt that would fit me a bit more. Then I took the quiz and I was right. 7 out of the 10 questions I answered fit the Nature route... Though my progenitor Dragons are of the Light it looks like I shall be migrating to the lands of The Viridian Labyrinth and rooting myself as one of those of nature.

That.. and I love animals and cute wittle forest creatures soooo much ~huggles a poor random squirrel who begins gasping for air~

PS: AMAZING job on this quiz. I think newbies who are unsure of what element to become should take this quiz xD
It's funny. When I first joined I was so excited to even manage to get on in time to register that I chose my element without really thinking. I picked light. In recent days I was looking at the elements and reading them all much more carefully and felt myself pout. I realized that I may have chosen poorly. I looked at the description of the Nature element and was amazed at how they where. Wanting to care for flora and fauna and wanting to live wild and free spreading life all around. I felt that would fit me a bit more. Then I took the quiz and I was right. 7 out of the 10 questions I answered fit the Nature route... Though my progenitor Dragons are of the Light it looks like I shall be migrating to the lands of The Viridian Labyrinth and rooting myself as one of those of nature.

That.. and I love animals and cute wittle forest creatures soooo much ~huggles a poor random squirrel who begins gasping for air~

PS: AMAZING job on this quiz. I think newbies who are unsure of what element to become should take this quiz xD
NYAew5j.png
I got ice wich dose not surprise me at all. :D
I got ice wich dose not surprise me at all. :D
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 62 63