Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Element Quiz!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 62 63
Ice, obviously. ;D
Ice, obviously. ;D
I remember taking this before and getting Ice so I went and retake to see if I get anything different... aaaaand nope, I got Ice again. I'm not even in the flight but okay XD
I remember taking this before and getting Ice so I went and retake to see if I get anything different... aaaaand nope, I got Ice again. I'm not even in the flight but okay XD
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
Got 4 most answers to Arcane and Nature but the quiz decided I belonged to nature. Don't mind since Nature was one of the top choices I had to choose.;)
Got 4 most answers to Arcane and Nature but the quiz decided I belonged to nature. Don't mind since Nature was one of the top choices I had to choose.;)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Still got Light ??
Still got Light ??
iSeAVDm.gif
the_ice_cream_triplets_by_zetas.gif
FR +15 • might reply late to pings & messagestumblr_inline_mu2c21ANhC1rnr4eb.gif
dagsvSj.gif
I actually got earth <'3
I actually got earth <'3
kQwtPyj.png •She/Her pronouns
•+8 hours server time
Lighting, I guess I never really thought about it. The description does sorta match a Slytherin what with the ambition.
Lighting, I guess I never really thought about it. The description does sorta match a Slytherin what with the ambition.
11.jpg
Got ice~

@Steex

Seems like I'm in the same boat as you ahaha. Arcane Ice-babs xD
Got ice~

@Steex

Seems like I'm in the same boat as you ahaha. Arcane Ice-babs xD
bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.png
Got water ^^
Got water ^^
I got Water, which I almost chose instead of Shadow when I picked my flight!
I got Water, which I almost chose instead of Shadow when I picked my flight!
H9klr6C.png
I got Arcane
I got Arcane
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 62 63