Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A matter of grave importance...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Suzuran

Do you need some assistants? I have a few potential science assistants looking curiously at what you're doing there.
@Suzuran

Do you need some assistants? I have a few potential science assistants looking curiously at what you're doing there.
KkU8mrc.pngeobeTej.pngDRWcvaG.pngMRN8Xxu.pngHRukefK.png
@Nickala
Help would be appreciated, thank you! I will make sure to give them a training course on experiment safety. You can't be too careful with these things, after all.
@Nickala
Help would be appreciated, thank you! I will make sure to give them a training course on experiment safety. You can't be too careful with these things, after all.
Two hours ahead of FR time. ey/em/eirs | it/its
@Suzuran

Here you go- 6 seeds and I brushed off the mud and grass, most of it anyway. Um, you aren't going to, like, alter these seeds with strange science, right? Hmmm, it might be a good idea if you say you got them from an "anonymous source".
@Suzuran

Here you go- 6 seeds and I brushed off the mud and grass, most of it anyway. Um, you aren't going to, like, alter these seeds with strange science, right? Hmmm, it might be a good idea if you say you got them from an "anonymous source".
You need plague sludge? I got plague sludge. I got four nests of plague sludge. Take as much as you want, I can always get more. *sneezes*
You need plague sludge? I got plague sludge. I got four nests of plague sludge. Take as much as you want, I can always get more. *sneezes*
bab.png
*excitedly waiting for the results*

If you need more brine lemme know, my Ridgebacks would just LOVE to get rid of share some!
*excitedly waiting for the results*

If you need more brine lemme know, my Ridgebacks would just LOVE to get rid of share some!
C5V5o0z.png
-hands you a bucket of lava-

Here you go! Can't wait to see what you're planning to do!

-heads back home, trying to dodge the shrieking mirrors that don't appreciate their nests being messed with-
-hands you a bucket of lava-

Here you go! Can't wait to see what you're planning to do!

-heads back home, trying to dodge the shrieking mirrors that don't appreciate their nests being messed with-
og0rGtI.jpg
How convenient, a couple of my rambunctious little ones just knocked down a few shoots the other day. [img]http://www.picresize.com/images/rsz_1rsz_bamboo-pole-half-round-natural.jpg[/img] I hope that you can put these to good use. ( ´ â–½ ` )ノ
How convenient, a couple of my rambunctious little ones just knocked down a few shoots the other day.
rsz_1rsz_bamboo-pole-half-round-natural.jpg
I hope that you can put these to good use. ( ´ â–½ ` )ノ
*Rips lightning rod out of nest, gets chased by angry dragons* You dragons don't need them!!! It's for science!!! It's Stormcatcher approved!!! *menacing laughter heard in distance with a lightning flash* Soooo...here's your lightning rod... Lightning has no mad scientists what so ever...
*Rips lightning rod out of nest, gets chased by angry dragons* You dragons don't need them!!! It's for science!!! It's Stormcatcher approved!!! *menacing laughter heard in distance with a lightning flash* Soooo...here's your lightning rod... Lightning has no mad scientists what so ever...
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
[item=Jar of Slime] Don't ask questions about how I got this. You do NOT want to know.
Jar of Slime

Don't ask questions about how I got this. You do NOT want to know.
Pippers is getting back into the swing of things!
yKp0KRf.png
So it seems all you need is some stones from Earth nests, I fear their numbers are few- hopefully one may find their way to this thread and deign to give away a piece of home.
So it seems all you need is some stones from Earth nests, I fear their numbers are few- hopefully one may find their way to this thread and deign to give away a piece of home.
ctZUH5g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8