Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A matter of grave importance...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Suzuran You're in luck! I managed to chip a little something off the edge of this nest while the wildclaws weren't paying attention. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/1/2healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center]
@Suzuran You're in luck! I managed to chip a little something off the edge of this nest while the wildclaws weren't paying attention.

2healthy_0dead.png
vSxK3u9.png
I don't think there's anything I can contribute that hasn't been already...

Wait...

How about these?

*Gives pile of glowy mushrooms*
I don't think there's anything I can contribute that hasn't been already...

Wait...

How about these?

*Gives pile of glowy mushrooms*
Most fascinating! If there's anything I could help with, let me know. If not, I eagerly await the results!
Most fascinating! If there's anything I could help with, let me know. If not, I eagerly await the results!
6pUNHAC.gif
...Okay, you have my attention. I would be interested in a copy of the results, if at all possible. For my library, of course. Chronicler would be most upset if I didn't get something for him.
...Okay, you have my attention. I would be interested in a copy of the results, if at all possible. For my library, of course. Chronicler would be most upset if I didn't get something for him.
I collect 3428.png.
WITH THESE NEST COMPONENTS COMBINED, IT'S

... a big mess wow. wow. oh. throw a rug over it please why did this happen
WITH THESE NEST COMPONENTS COMBINED, IT'S

... a big mess wow. wow. oh. throw a rug over it please why did this happen
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
You can get all the snow you want from me OwO
You can get all the snow you want from me OwO
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@Grubcat
@Tesarus
@AMSherwood
@Firetear
@Alpin
@chescab
@Pippers
@SullenEarth
@pajamawizard
@Lorii

Thank you to all of you for your kind donations! I will start the reaction shortly.

@bloodscribbler
I would be happy to provide you with copies of the results.

(aaaah you guys I didn't expect a result like this you're awesome just gimme a little bit to get the doodles scribbled up)
@Grubcat
@Tesarus
@AMSherwood
@Firetear
@Alpin
@chescab
@Pippers
@SullenEarth
@pajamawizard
@Lorii

Thank you to all of you for your kind donations! I will start the reaction shortly.

@bloodscribbler
I would be happy to provide you with copies of the results.

(aaaah you guys I didn't expect a result like this you're awesome just gimme a little bit to get the doodles scribbled up)
Two hours ahead of FR time. ey/em/eirs | it/its
*watches intently* Let me know if you need more liquid shadow. Yes, that's what the goop is. Or so we like to think.
*watches intently* Let me know if you need more liquid shadow. Yes, that's what the goop is. Or so we like to think.
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
*watches with popcorn* @qwertypi303 would you like some popcorn to? *passes over*
*watches with popcorn* @qwertypi303 would you like some popcorn to? *passes over*
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
@chescab

Ooo! As long as it isn't just plain popcorn, I have some!
@chescab

Ooo! As long as it isn't just plain popcorn, I have some!
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8