Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dear Fire Flight,
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Blessings

Mmmm, yes. We must send in an order for several thousand of them. That is, if the Tidelord will be willing to give a few up. He probably sleeps in a sea of them (pun intended), reading them bedtime stories at night.
@Blessings

Mmmm, yes. We must send in an order for several thousand of them. That is, if the Tidelord will be willing to give a few up. He probably sleeps in a sea of them (pun intended), reading them bedtime stories at night.
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Tangle
Haha, yes. I only have 80 or so, I don't grind in the Kelp beds very often. I'm not absolutely positive the Tidelord would want to give up a few of his plushies.. but it's for a good cause so y'know, he might.
@Tangle
Haha, yes. I only have 80 or so, I don't grind in the Kelp beds very often. I'm not absolutely positive the Tidelord would want to give up a few of his plushies.. but it's for a good cause so y'know, he might.
eG6Zatg.png
@Blessings

I don't have any ;-; I just have to huggle my waterbebes at night. And my light plushie. Yes. Perhaps we could request some from the Lightweaver as well, though I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she actually sews up dead dragons tornup plushies and brings them to life as Emperor Light Plushies. Seriously, we should really be worried about her hobbies.
@Blessings

I don't have any ;-; I just have to huggle my waterbebes at night. And my light plushie. Yes. Perhaps we could request some from the Lightweaver as well, though I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she actually sews up dead dragons tornup plushies and brings them to life as Emperor Light Plushies. Seriously, we should really be worried about her hobbies.
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Tangle
You're right. We should watch over her.
Plaguemama probably wouldn't mind having a plushie made from dead dragons tornup plushies though
@Tangle
You're right. We should watch over her.
Plaguemama probably wouldn't mind having a plushie made from dead dragons tornup plushies though
eG6Zatg.png
And here we see yet another one of Bengal's popular threads, flooded by fans, lmao, anyway, these are really silly, you should make a gif with Windsinger in it sometime.
And here we see yet another one of Bengal's popular threads, flooded by fans, lmao, anyway, these are really silly, you should make a gif with Windsinger in it sometime.
ePOliyb.pnggYW0j5f.pngoaolHwW.pngBPzUHdW.pngIAQX9qT.png
XAx6hs9.pngrI18gRz.pngIKisUYx.png
@Echowish
I was thinking of making something off of the Wind vs. Arcane battle, lmbo. I like the idea of a Windsinger gif, I shall make one when I can. Thank you, ^_^ This was more popular than I had expected it to be.
@Echowish
I was thinking of making something off of the Wind vs. Arcane battle, lmbo. I like the idea of a Windsinger gif, I shall make one when I can. Thank you, ^_^ This was more popular than I had expected it to be.
eG6Zatg.png
@Blessing where did you find these XD?
@Blessing where did you find these XD?
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
@Lipizzara
I have trouble explaining things, soo this might sound confusing. I used a photo editor to combine normal FR images like the Flamecaller and dragons to make the scenes, then I combined all the images into 3 large gifs. It's sorta like stop motion animation except you're not taking pictures, you're adding overlays and stuff to make the pictures.
As for the images, all of them were from FR of course. I cannot take credit for those.
@Lipizzara
I have trouble explaining things, soo this might sound confusing. I used a photo editor to combine normal FR images like the Flamecaller and dragons to make the scenes, then I combined all the images into 3 large gifs. It's sorta like stop motion animation except you're not taking pictures, you're adding overlays and stuff to make the pictures.
As for the images, all of them were from FR of course. I cannot take credit for those.
eG6Zatg.png
These gifs are absolutely hillarious!
Thank you so much for sharing these!
These gifs are absolutely hillarious!
Thank you so much for sharing these!
FRSignatureArmor%20special.png
ooo okay, I get it. That's really @Blessings.
ooo okay, I get it. That's really @Blessings.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11