Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dear Fire Flight,
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
OMG THERES A THIRD PART :D!!!!!!!
OMG THERES A THIRD PART :D!!!!!!!
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
@Blessings =') That was amazing.

This sort of thing is why I feel warm and fuzzy whenever I think of Plague and that dom fight. Also that thread. I really need to remember to name a dragon FIRESERVANT123 and exalt it for FlameForger's. One I've bred myself so no one can get upset at the name. Or perhaps one I've bought from @Sick...
@Blessings =') That was amazing.

This sort of thing is why I feel warm and fuzzy whenever I think of Plague and that dom fight. Also that thread. I really need to remember to name a dragon FIRESERVANT123 and exalt it for FlameForger's. One I've bred myself so no one can get upset at the name. Or perhaps one I've bought from @Sick...
SUFoHqb.gif
That was truly a wonderful dominance fight, against such a fiery flight too ;)! Perfect representation of what happened *applauds*
That was truly a wonderful dominance fight, against such a fiery flight too ;)! Perfect representation of what happened *applauds*
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
This is the most perfect thing I have ever seen.
This is the most perfect thing I have ever seen.
A6Z4Mua.gif
All hail lord twerkshaker! May he shake it until we all drop.
This was beautiful /wipes away tears
This was beautiful /wipes away tears
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
@Severing
I'd actually really enjoy having FLAMESERVANT in my progens' lineage - come the next Fire vs. Plague dom, we might have to do a friendly fodder exchange of FIRESERVANTS and QUARANTINEBEBES
@Severing
I'd actually really enjoy having FLAMESERVANT in my progens' lineage - come the next Fire vs. Plague dom, we might have to do a friendly fodder exchange of FIRESERVANTS and QUARANTINEBEBES
BoVzcWO.gif
That last part really made it that much better.
Seriously @Blessings excellent work!
That last part really made it that much better.
Seriously @Blessings excellent work!
I cry every time, this is a master piece xD
I cry every time, this is a master piece xD
Tn4aWhc.png
@Sick I would totally be up for that, and the rematch!
@Sick I would totally be up for that, and the rematch!
SUFoHqb.gif
This is beautiful!!!!!!

Jimmy is so cute!
This is beautiful!!!!!!

Jimmy is so cute!
og0rGtI.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11