Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Nuzlocke/lair death challenge
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 99 100
@noodlesthing

I guess Nelgara will survive and you will get a guardian from the egg =D
@noodlesthing

I guess Nelgara will survive and you will get a guardian from the egg =D
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@noodlesthing
I'm entering your raffle/contest thing owo

I'll go for Nelgara as the survivor
And as for the egg... I have the feeling a Guardian might be born~

This is getting interesting and sad -sobs-
@noodlesthing
I'm entering your raffle/contest thing owo

I'll go for Nelgara as the survivor
And as for the egg... I have the feeling a Guardian might be born~

This is getting interesting and sad -sobs-
5xsrc8Y.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
OuP0IWM.png
3adgzZD.png
mYEe9VI.png
N16btBO.png
tqGkHih.png
I7a1ndF.png
FMoJ9vk.png
w7JsyRl.png
fRmh0SH.png
xBEAdV6.png
A76GHXC.png
J7D1quC.png
awUnQ0L.png
loimysO.png
xuF5IAu.png
@noodlesthing

Is there a tag on tumblr for this that people have been using so that people can track their nuzlocke posts?
@noodlesthing

Is there a tag on tumblr for this that people have been using so that people can track their nuzlocke posts?
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
@PossessedFae I've just been using 'fr nuzlocke' for mine.
@PossessedFae I've just been using 'fr nuzlocke' for mine.
@noodlesthing I've read through the whole thread, and all I have to say is that I have so much respect for people who are actually doing this on full hard mode.

For the raffle, I'll go with Monkey as the survivor, and a Mirror as the hatchling.
@noodlesthing I've read through the whole thread, and all I have to say is that I have so much respect for people who are actually doing this on full hard mode.

For the raffle, I'll go with Monkey as the survivor, and a Mirror as the hatchling.
@noodlesthing

First, this is giving me awful shivers. YOU TERRIBLE PERSON you're brilliant.

I am too much of a baby, but I'll go for the raffle: I'm guessing Skittle will survive, since he probably brought the plague with him in the first place. 8) And it'll be a tundra from the egg.
@noodlesthing

First, this is giving me awful shivers. YOU TERRIBLE PERSON you're brilliant.

I am too much of a baby, but I'll go for the raffle: I'm guessing Skittle will survive, since he probably brought the plague with him in the first place. 8) And it'll be a tundra from the egg.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
I WANT TO
BUT I HAVE TOO MANY PRECIOUS DRAGONS THAT I LITERALLY SPENT OVER MILLIONS OF TREASURE ON.
AGH.
I don't have lair space even for the baby version...

Hm.
MAYBE MY BRO WILL TRY?!
@Coco02 what do you think?
I WANT TO
BUT I HAVE TOO MANY PRECIOUS DRAGONS THAT I LITERALLY SPENT OVER MILLIONS OF TREASURE ON.
AGH.
I don't have lair space even for the baby version...

Hm.
MAYBE MY BRO WILL TRY?!
@Coco02 what do you think?
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
Pings @clockworkMoose @mash @PossessedFae @CadetArlert @Roccy @WildPariah @Nevele @mewhaku @noodlesthing @Oriru @DragonsChilde @Stormfly @Aradiabot @AlbaliKursal @Chocoli @Shanny @mochimajuru @rukomi @Neige @lavarift @Kaial @snowy @Morigan Players @HazzySkossum @Nano @KylenTeriva @shinypogs @Stormfly @Before @PossessedFae @Paras @Noble @Auran @DragonsChilde [b]Contest is over.[/b] The disease has claimed its final victims. I'm actually really depressed right now as I go through and remove familiars and apparel from these dragons. I've trained all of them up from level one myself, including my level 25 team, made up of Mork, my Mirror custom progen, Shaiba, my Fae random progen, and Nelgara, the ridgeback who was one of the very first dragons I bought when I joined the site. I gened all of these dragons up myself and devoted a ton of time to them. I almost want to keep them anyway, and hide them in the back of my lair, but the sense of loss is what really makes this challenge. As I'm going through and exalting, I'm remembering how I got these dragons, what they looked like, and how much effort I put into them. Pushing that 'Exalt Dragon' button is hard. The chunk of treasure I get for each one just feels ridiculous and pointless. (note that I do have two extra dragons in my lair, but no worries, I'm just hanging onto them for a friend and they'll be gone soon) [b]The lone survivor was Shaiba, the Fae.[/b] My random progen, who hadn't ever been scatter scrolled, but gened and leveled up all the way to 25 as group healer. I guess it's fitting that she would survive. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1061377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10614/1061377_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My plague egg hatched into a Rose/Storm/Jungle male guardian.[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5225099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52251/5225099_350.png[/img] [/url] (I'm not sure what to name him at this point, so suggestions are welcome.) This makes [b]Nevele[/b] the winner with both guesses correct! Runner-up is [b]Neige[/b], who guessed Shaiba correctly, but the hatchling wrong. Nevele wins a Current gene, because I have it hanging around in my hoard, and 500k treasure. Neige wins 400k treasure. It's not fair to have a third place since a bunch of people guessed guardian baby, but I'll probably have a little guessing contest for each new egg I hatch, so stay tuned for that!
Pings
@clockworkMoose @mash @PossessedFae @CadetArlert @Roccy @WildPariah @Nevele @mewhaku @noodlesthing @Oriru @DragonsChilde @Stormfly @Aradiabot @AlbaliKursal @Chocoli @Shanny @mochimajuru @rukomi @Neige @lavarift @Kaial @snowy @Morigan
Players
@HazzySkossum @Nano @KylenTeriva @shinypogs @Stormfly @Before @PossessedFae @Paras @Noble @Auran @DragonsChilde

Contest is over. The disease has claimed its final victims.

I'm actually really depressed right now as I go through and remove familiars and apparel from these dragons. I've trained all of them up from level one myself, including my level 25 team, made up of Mork, my Mirror custom progen, Shaiba, my Fae random progen, and Nelgara, the ridgeback who was one of the very first dragons I bought when I joined the site. I gened all of these dragons up myself and devoted a ton of time to them. I almost want to keep them anyway, and hide them in the back of my lair, but the sense of loss is what really makes this challenge.

As I'm going through and exalting, I'm remembering how I got these dragons, what they looked like, and how much effort I put into them. Pushing that 'Exalt Dragon' button is hard. The chunk of treasure I get for each one just feels ridiculous and pointless.

(note that I do have two extra dragons in my lair, but no worries, I'm just hanging onto them for a friend and they'll be gone soon)

The lone survivor was Shaiba, the Fae. My random progen, who hadn't ever been scatter scrolled, but gened and leveled up all the way to 25 as group healer. I guess it's fitting that she would survive.

1061377_350.png

My plague egg hatched into a Rose/Storm/Jungle male guardian.

5225099_350.png

(I'm not sure what to name him at this point, so suggestions are welcome.)

This makes Nevele the winner with both guesses correct! Runner-up is Neige, who guessed Shaiba correctly, but the hatchling wrong.

Nevele wins a Current gene, because I have it hanging around in my hoard, and 500k treasure. Neige wins 400k treasure. It's not fair to have a third place since a bunch of people guessed guardian baby, but I'll probably have a little guessing contest for each new egg I hatch, so stay tuned for that!
@Noodlesthing

Darn!

That's a nice chunk of cash. |D And hope you can cope with losing your dragons! D8

(Though if you had written this two weeks earlier... Ergh. Then I could have participated full-on. xD)
@Noodlesthing

Darn!

That's a nice chunk of cash. |D And hope you can cope with losing your dragons! D8

(Though if you had written this two weeks earlier... Ergh. Then I could have participated full-on. xD)
s6uh36.jpg
@noodlesthing

Wow, those are some incredible prizes - I'm shocked! Thank you.

Also, I have so much respect for your challenge so far. Can't believe you're losing your custom progen, if I had to exalt my Fever I'd be so sad.
@noodlesthing

Wow, those are some incredible prizes - I'm shocked! Thank you.

Also, I have so much respect for your challenge so far. Can't believe you're losing your custom progen, if I had to exalt my Fever I'd be so sad.
emeOzA6.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 99 100