Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exiles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@keet I found the perfect mate for Quies, but I've no space to take him in untill I sell at least an hatchling. It's this boy (he'll get gembond eventually) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4695169] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46952/4695169_350.png[/img] [/url] If I send you the treasure, could you buy him and hold it for me, please?
@keet

I found the perfect mate for Quies, but I've no space to take him in untill I sell at least an hatchling.

It's this boy (he'll get gembond eventually)

4695169_350.png

If I send you the treasure, could you buy him and hold it for me, please?
@Seleya
Of course! Send him over! Do you mind if I name him too?

Ooh @Ceth! I'll add that now! Shall I put your vote down for it too? And which of the categories would you like to be in?
@Seleya
Of course! Send him over! Do you mind if I name him too?

Ooh @Ceth! I'll add that now! Shall I put your vote down for it too? And which of the categories would you like to be in?
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Oh my gosh, I love this. I'm planning to dedicate my clan to the less-bright coatls, though the ranges I'm considering are quite a bit larger than the ones you have. I think I only have one guy who fits currently (though I have several others who are only off by a bit, with for example a charcoal primary or a grey secondary).

If I get any extra babies withing the range in the future I'll be sure to pop in here and let you guys know :)
Oh my gosh, I love this. I'm planning to dedicate my clan to the less-bright coatls, though the ranges I'm considering are quite a bit larger than the ones you have. I think I only have one guy who fits currently (though I have several others who are only off by a bit, with for example a charcoal primary or a grey secondary).

If I get any extra babies withing the range in the future I'll be sure to pop in here and let you guys know :)
@Cadwell thank you very much! Would you like me to put you on the breeders ping list or benefactor?
@Cadwell thank you very much! Would you like me to put you on the breeders ping list or benefactor?
@keet
Yes please. And I'm not sure I like writing but I dunno how much I could help with lore. Being a breeder seems easy enough and I'd love to do it except for the fact that I'm about to have a lot of dragons hatch in the next few days and no more space so that kind of doesn't work
@keet
Yes please. And I'm not sure I like writing but I dunno how much I could help with lore. Being a breeder seems easy enough and I'd love to do it except for the fact that I'm about to have a lot of dragons hatch in the next few days and no more space so that kind of doesn't work
Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves. For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.
B6ve782.gif
@keet

Breeders, I think. I won't have any extra lair space till next week, but after that I'd be happy to get some pairs and help with breeding. I'd also be willing to help with lore, if you need people there.
@keet

Breeders, I think. I won't have any extra lair space till next week, but after that I'd be happy to get some pairs and help with breeding. I'd also be willing to help with lore, if you need people there.
@keet After release of coatls lore I've got myself pair which could give me "Bad Omens" coatls. And their [url=http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=4,7,7,5,3,1,1]range [/url] is almost perfect;) So nice timing! They even give me one sweet Pale girl;) Shame Her secondary isn't darker. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4722288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47223/4722288_350.png[/img] [/url] Can I be added to the list as well?
@keet

After release of coatls lore I've got myself pair which could give me "Bad Omens" coatls.
And their range is almost perfect;) So nice timing!

They even give me one sweet Pale girl;) Shame Her secondary isn't darker.

4722288_350.png

Can I be added to the list as well?
forsale.png20585191.png20585190.png
@Cadwell
I'll put you down for both ! :)

@Ceth
I'll put you under undecided until you know where you want to help out in!

@BlueLizard
Sure! Can I put you under benefactor? Or would you like to be a breeder? Also, can you hold on to that perfect Coatl until one of the breeders have some space? I also will have no space once I get that baby boy Seleya mentioned
@Cadwell
I'll put you down for both ! :)

@Ceth
I'll put you under undecided until you know where you want to help out in!

@BlueLizard
Sure! Can I put you under benefactor? Or would you like to be a breeder? Also, can you hold on to that perfect Coatl until one of the breeders have some space? I also will have no space once I get that baby boy Seleya mentioned
@keet
I prefer to be a breeder.
And I wanted to put on the auction all of girls, since I've breed them for sale and need some treasure right now;)
I could hold her only for person who would like to buy her, but's that's matter of pm's not this thread.
@keet
I prefer to be a breeder.
And I wanted to put on the auction all of girls, since I've breed them for sale and need some treasure right now;)
I could hold her only for person who would like to buy her, but's that's matter of pm's not this thread.
forsale.png20585191.png20585190.png
@BlueLizard
I'll add you to the breeders list! Since you're a breeder you do not need to hold a dragon since you'll be breeding them! If she doesn't sell please keep her for this project!
@BlueLizard
I'll add you to the breeders list! Since you're a breeder you do not need to hold a dragon since you'll be breeding them! If she doesn't sell please keep her for this project!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75