Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Light Festival - Currency and Chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I just found an Amberglow Chest dropping in the Arena, from a Charcoal Sprangryroo. c:
I just found an Amberglow Chest dropping in the Arena, from a Charcoal Sprangryroo. c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Thank you all, everything added :)
Thank you all, everything added :)
I just got a Faerielight Chest from a doubletailed warcat in the arena on my first battle of the day!
I just got a Faerielight Chest from a doubletailed warcat in the arena on my first battle of the day!
Zfvn4hm.jpglOF3aoR.png
The Lightburst Chest is dropping also from Greatshells in the Sandswept Delta

Edit: The consorts box drops from Crowned Bonepriests in the same area
The Lightburst Chest is dropping also from Greatshells in the Sandswept Delta

Edit: The consorts box drops from Crowned Bonepriests in the same area
Faerielight Chest in the Arena, dropped by double-tailed warcat

[ETA] Brightcloud Chest in the Arena, either Celestial Antelope or Chimera
Faerielight Chest in the Arena, dropped by double-tailed warcat

[ETA] Brightcloud Chest in the Arena, either Celestial Antelope or Chimera
shadowbadge_51014_zpsa06aab4a.pngDB5.10.14.sm.pngshadowbadge_92714_zps3128ef08.pngshadowbadge_101814_zpsf39bef52.pngDW.1.17.15.png
Just found a Brightcloud Chest in the Training Fields from a Bumble.
Just found a Brightcloud Chest in the Training Fields from a Bumble.
nHKkuxW.png
Stonewatch Harpy seems to be bugged. I was trying to grind there and cannot get them to drop festival currency at all. My understanding is that festival currency should have a drop rate of 40% from an enemy of the correct element, and so decided to keep track of 20 Stonewatch Harpy encounters. 21 harpies were encountered (last two as a pair with something else) and still no currency. In this time, 5 Dodos (neutral element) were fought, and dropped 1 currency; which is consistent with the 25% drop rate for neutral element.

The odds of this happening by chance are something like 0.00002. Can anyone else confirm seeing this happen?
Stonewatch Harpy seems to be bugged. I was trying to grind there and cannot get them to drop festival currency at all. My understanding is that festival currency should have a drop rate of 40% from an enemy of the correct element, and so decided to keep track of 20 Stonewatch Harpy encounters. 21 harpies were encountered (last two as a pair with something else) and still no currency. In this time, 5 Dodos (neutral element) were fought, and dropped 1 currency; which is consistent with the 25% drop rate for neutral element.

The odds of this happening by chance are something like 0.00002. Can anyone else confirm seeing this happen?
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
I have been fighting in the coliseum for an hour straight and got 0 chests. Am I doing something wrong or is my luck just that bad? :(
I have been fighting in the coliseum for an hour straight and got 0 chests. Am I doing something wrong or is my luck just that bad? :(
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@starphrax
just bad luck. I've grinding for 3 hours?
@starphrax
just bad luck. I've grinding for 3 hours?
yAEXdRe.png
@EchoesAbove
I see.. me and my bad luck ;_;
@EchoesAbove
I see.. me and my bad luck ;_;
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12