Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Starfall Celebration!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
The best of 1 to you all!
May your s be fruitful and prosperous!
The best of 1 to you all!
May your s be fruitful and prosperous!
Anyone found some s? I have been looking everywhere, but appearently have no luck...
I want my s. ;;
Anyone found some s? I have been looking everywhere, but appearently have no luck...
I want my s. ;;
Happy 1 to 1 and all!

I'm not-so-secretly hoping that a glitchy-looking "1 Sprite" familiar gets made - not as compensation like the downtime familiars, because this glitch is hilarious and fun and not even all that inconvenient, but rather in celebration of this momentous occasion. And because all of my Lightning dragons would be absolutely thrilled to have a weird, glitchy friend to hang out with while they're coding!

Thanks, Arcanist! You're #1! (...except that he's not, dragon 1 is Earthshaker. Now I'm really confused =P)
Happy 1 to 1 and all!

I'm not-so-secretly hoping that a glitchy-looking "1 Sprite" familiar gets made - not as compensation like the downtime familiars, because this glitch is hilarious and fun and not even all that inconvenient, but rather in celebration of this momentous occasion. And because all of my Lightning dragons would be absolutely thrilled to have a weird, glitchy friend to hang out with while they're coding!

Thanks, Arcanist! You're #1! (...except that he's not, dragon 1 is Earthshaker. Now I'm really confused =P)
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
I originally posted this in Arcane forum, but I think you all will enjoy it too. :3 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/ciambawildcat/34142455-e47f-4ae6-b1a5-db07aaddfb16_zpsa0e3ecb0.png[/img]
I originally posted this in Arcane forum, but I think you all will enjoy it too. :3

34142455-e47f-4ae6-b1a5-db07aaddfb16_zpsa0e3ecb0.png
34xf4wg.jpg
@titian

Arcanist is # 11 That's 2 1s. That's twice as good as being 1.
@titian

Arcanist is # 11 That's 2 1s. That's twice as good as being 1.
6pUNHAC.gif
Wow, did all the store get sold out!? Who found so many s that everything is gone? (No really is someone else only seeing a blank Festive Favors now?)
Wow, did all the store get sold out!? Who found so many s that everything is gone? (No really is someone else only seeing a blank Festive Favors now?)
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Drav Oh I get it! The S is because the 1 is PLURAL 8D

I have the smart.
@Drav Oh I get it! The S is because the 1 is PLURAL 8D

I have the smart.
female.png She/Her____________67.png Artist_________68.png Cheese Priestess
93.png D&D Geek_______49.png Pokemon Nerd___________161.png Cat Lover
Who bought all the s >:(
Who bought all the s >:(
Gasp! It's true! The items in Festival Favours are no longer displaying.
Gasp! It's true! The items in Festival Favours are no longer displaying.
34xf4wg.jpg
D: Silly Arcanists, dividing by zero again
D: Silly Arcanists, dividing by zero again
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29