Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Starfall Celebration!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29
I almost feel that the Arcanist is more of an opposite for the Gladekeeper than any other deity, including the Plaguebringer.

I mean, Nature is physical, corporeal, and encompasses all the other elements. But Arcane magic...that is intangible & mystical. It's processes can not be explained like those of Nature can.

It's a revolution!! Sprung on us at our most critical time... When the world looks to Nature, all they see is magic!
I almost feel that the Arcanist is more of an opposite for the Gladekeeper than any other deity, including the Plaguebringer.

I mean, Nature is physical, corporeal, and encompasses all the other elements. But Arcane magic...that is intangible & mystical. It's processes can not be explained like those of Nature can.

It's a revolution!! Sprung on us at our most critical time... When the world looks to Nature, all they see is magic!
I kind of want to see a white elephant gift thread or something now, y'know, in celebration of 1. Like everyone brings an item/items with a value of 10 - 20kt to enter, and then the organizer sends out all the gifts randomly once they fix the holiday.
I kind of want to see a white elephant gift thread or something now, y'know, in celebration of 1. Like everyone brings an item/items with a value of 10 - 20kt to enter, and then the organizer sends out all the gifts randomly once they fix the holiday.
female.png She/Her____________67.png Artist_________68.png Cheese Priestess
93.png D&D Geek_______49.png Pokemon Nerd___________161.png Cat Lover
I will be henceforth referring to the time from rollover until they fix it as '1fest 2014'
I will be henceforth referring to the time from rollover until they fix it as '1fest 2014'
Party like it's... 1?
Party like it's... 1?
2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
I might have adopted a dragon in celebration of this event... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3634117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36342/3634117_350.png[/img] [/url] ....just maybe.
I might have adopted a dragon in celebration of this event...

3634117_350.png

....just maybe.
tumblr_n4zezvZn8g1sihz22o1_500.png
The 25th May shall forever be celebrated as the festival of 1.
@ReaperShadcat That is 1 fine name
@ReaperShadcat That is 1 fine name
@ReaperShadcat Oh my god. I feel inspired.
@ReaperShadcat Oh my god. I feel inspired.
2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
Everything about this is beautiful.

Except the bit where I can't get an Arcane Sprite on the cheap.

That's not beautiful.
Everything about this is beautiful.

Except the bit where I can't get an Arcane Sprite on the cheap.

That's not beautiful.
dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon
[quote name="fortytwo" date="2014-05-25 01:53:57"]The 25th May shall forever be celebrated as the festival of 1.[/quote] I support this. lol Let the holiday of 1 go down in history. Merry 1 day everyone lol
fortytwo wrote on 2014-05-25 01:53:57:

I support this. lol Let the holiday of 1 go down in history. Merry 1 day everyone lol
3ds FC: 4398-9937-9673.
Antoniosig.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29