Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1st Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 146 147
@theheroqueen thanks!

@lackluster @taaarte @taigrr @danceofcrows

do dis
@theheroqueen thanks!

@lackluster @taaarte @taigrr @danceofcrows

do dis
★ Kaiju's Art ★
Ahh did the survey! Thanks for the ping, UK LOL
Ahh did the survey! Thanks for the ping, UK LOL
amber_helios.png
Was pinged here by @Ilium, @Kitiaros, and @Venus yo. [waves]

Survey response submitted earlier on already. Here to remark on the scary page number (jk jk)

Now for pings that the folks shall have a hard time digging up-- ;)

@Gkj1213
because you wanted to be pinged here for thing

@UnforgivenSyns @Zenniel @Natorei @Goldenrod @LadyjennaH24 @Bojioment @Eralus @KAZU19 @Efflorescent @Usagiglower @UnearthedOmen

Welcome to ping storm guys. Have fun doing the survey, and good luck winning something from fish's raffle!
Was pinged here by @Ilium, @Kitiaros, and @Venus yo. [waves]

Survey response submitted earlier on already. Here to remark on the scary page number (jk jk)

Now for pings that the folks shall have a hard time digging up-- ;)

@Gkj1213
because you wanted to be pinged here for thing

@UnforgivenSyns @Zenniel @Natorei @Goldenrod @LadyjennaH24 @Bojioment @Eralus @KAZU19 @Efflorescent @Usagiglower @UnearthedOmen

Welcome to ping storm guys. Have fun doing the survey, and good luck winning something from fish's raffle!
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
Done!
Done!
EOrlrwo.gif
2zxpe2w.png
OH I got a ping! This was kinda fun to fill out! Guess I should ping some friends of mine, huh?

@Aloulore @Cherushii78 @DaMeeMoma @BashfulKing @Avavu @DrLecter

I really hope you guys don't mind the ping! and really sorry if you saw this already! If so, just ignore me!
OH I got a ping! This was kinda fun to fill out! Guess I should ping some friends of mine, huh?

@Aloulore @Cherushii78 @DaMeeMoma @BashfulKing @Avavu @DrLecter

I really hope you guys don't mind the ping! and really sorry if you saw this already! If so, just ignore me!
lZEZOSe.png
1. I completed the survey!
2. I am referring @marshy333
3. I was referred by @GadzooksTD
4. I am bumping!
1. I completed the survey!
2. I am referring @marshy333
3. I was referred by @GadzooksTD
4. I am bumping!
SexyShadows4_zps293a3c1b.png
Was led here by @sonyelectronics

@Fyirri @Knuxtiger4
Was led here by @sonyelectronics

@Fyirri @Knuxtiger4

Done and done! I'm really interested to see what the results are. :3

@Nowi @Rannera @Wyvernfaire @Anissu @Tin @Noelle @Spooksy @Zygarde @Kleinu @demi @iHomesick @Togepi @Aribis @Ariehenix @Moons @Scientist @ClanCrow @Reign @Areeyana @Ambrose @Gardevoir @IceOfFireflight @Supreme @LittleAdept @Villain @Shishibaka @Pyramidia @Noneko @picklemeister @Talikira @skells @Cascadeoflies @cavallocavaliere @9r7g5h

Sorry if any of you have already seen and participated in the survey! =u=

Done and done! I'm really interested to see what the results are. :3

@Nowi @Rannera @Wyvernfaire @Anissu @Tin @Noelle @Spooksy @Zygarde @Kleinu @demi @iHomesick @Togepi @Aribis @Ariehenix @Moons @Scientist @ClanCrow @Reign @Areeyana @Ambrose @Gardevoir @IceOfFireflight @Supreme @LittleAdept @Villain @Shishibaka @Pyramidia @Noneko @picklemeister @Talikira @skells @Cascadeoflies @cavallocavaliere @9r7g5h

Sorry if any of you have already seen and participated in the survey! =u=
i shall ping others now even though i'm sure several have already been pinged :P

@sidain @hathor @FengQilin @Madeofmess @Aithusa1 @Theowlette @hiddenmica @ullish @Teal @hindari @whitemantis @soulkitty12 @louscyther @Drohung @severance @talihawk

sorry everyone XD

Edit: oh and bump
i shall ping others now even though i'm sure several have already been pinged :P

@sidain @hathor @FengQilin @Madeofmess @Aithusa1 @Theowlette @hiddenmica @ullish @Teal @hindari @whitemantis @soulkitty12 @louscyther @Drohung @severance @talihawk

sorry everyone XD

Edit: oh and bump
nRLbRTT.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 146 147